Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. (891 Views)

It Baffles Me Why Southerners Will Choose Atiku Over Tinubu / Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno / How I Got Stamina For Re-election Campaign Still Baffles Me — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
According to the news we heard always, sambisa Forest has been home to this deadly terrorist group. My question is why did the federal government refuse to turn this forest into a level ground? Why did the federal government refuse to bombard this forest with bomb and make everything plain.

The federal government said the forest is very big, does that mean Nigeria can't afford money to purchase bombs to do this Job?

Instead of just deploying our men to fight in the forest, why cant they bring the forest down and deploy our men to our borders? I believe if 1/3 of deployed men in the affected places are watching our borders, this will be reduced.

I don't know much about military. Your opinion is welcome
Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by Asquare84(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
It will also interest you to know that apart from the landmass of sambisa forest there also villages in the forest
Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Continue deceiving urself as if u dont know whats up...
Well I will tell u this, the ongoing jihad requires the preservation and expansion of deadly groups like boko haram...If you know, you know.

Ekitimadman:
According to the news we heard always, sambisa Forest has been home to this deadly terrorist group. My question is why did the federal government refuse to turn this forest into a level ground? Why did the federal government refuse to bombard this forest with bomb and make everything plain.

The federal government said the forest is very big, does that mean Nigeria can't afford money to purchase bombs to do this Job?

Instead of just deploying our men to fight in the forest, why cant they bring the forest down and deploy our men to our borders? I believe if 1/3 of deployed men in the affected places are watching our borders, this will be reduced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by somito121(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
I think there is an insider in government that is sponsoring this terrorist group called bokoharam. I also strongly believe the military has been infiltrated by some of their top members.
Another question would be do we have any border patrol along our borders in the north, I mean physical border patrol and not paper border patrol?
Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by Burukpe: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Or better still convert the forest to either a cattle colony or ranching reserve
Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Asquare84:
It will also interest you to know that apart from the landmass of sambisa forest there also villages in the forest

Villages in the forest? for people to still live in the forest shows those people are not afraid of the terrorist group and know much about them. I think there is something this people are not explaining to Nigerians. I can't imagine a terrorist group killing people in my environment and still decide to live in that environment

Since this years, the government could have evacuate those living there for this mission.
Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
somito121:
I think there is an insider in government that is sponsoring this terrorist group called bokoharam. I also strongly believe the military has been infiltrated by some of their top members.
Another question would be do we have any border patrol along our borders in the north, I mean physical border patrol and not paper border patrol?

You are right. After years of this terrorism, I don't even read any Boko haram thread again cause there is something fishy about this group, northern Nigeria and the government. The government is just fighting without a goal or vision.

Why will Niger people migrate freely into our country and you said you are fighting terrorism. Who does that?

I don't follow any Boko haram thread again cause it seems like a war that will never end
Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by nwaanambra1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
ihejirika would av ended bokoharam long ago but the north including buhari, their emirs and their sultans screamed blue murder and said that inyamiri want to kill all their people in the north! buhari even said that attack on boko haram is attack on northerners - thats whn i know that bokoharam is a well designed plan to by the northern leaders - their aim is what i don't know nor understand.
Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by onward4life(m): 4:27am On Jul 18, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Ist of all they are not an Igbo dominated Company.

If not they would actually been 1966th again with full erection of the Nigerian navy police and Air Force.

Beside it's now a recurring budget since inception grin
Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by alabi484(m): 4:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Boko Haram is one of the biggest conspiracies in this country
Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by nanotechy: 4:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Let me add to your confusion; there is not a single forest in Sambisa..it's all grassland, and a few shrubs. It is very simple...use drones to keep the entire area under surveillance 24/7 and identify their hideouts. Keep bombing hideouts till they are extinct. It is simple!! But the same reason they won't arrest armed herdsmen is the same reason they need book haram.
Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by shigoslim(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2018
Forget bokoharam is a long term goal planned buy the northern elite including Buhari in order to enslaved the whole southern Nigeria.
It will not end and I don't see it coming to an end. The best solution is everyone to take care of her people's. Nigeria is never a one country, Bokoharam is a political tools of winning elections and holding on power as many as they want. There ideology is same things as that fulani, the fulani are design to invade the southern part of Nigeria. There game already taking place in middle belt ........... The worst is still coming we in the southern Nigeria should get ourselves ready.
Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by aolawale025: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2018
The fight against terrorism has been turned to a money spinning venture. They would not allow it to end once and for all
Re: Sambisa Forest:: This Question Still Baffles Me About This Boko Haram Hideout. by Tarzan360(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2018
cheesy Boko haram is the northern nigerian investment company, main base is sambisa forest. Fg always have special budgets for them and there victims in billions, USAID, European Union, UN, and many other countries donates in dollars and pounds towards fighting boko haram or aid to the idps, funny enough even the contraband rice and good's confiscated in southern nigeria is given to idps in the north. The real conspiracy is journalists and media coverages is not allowed in sambisa forest, try it northern soldiers will ambush u in the name of boko haram..... Nigeria is a scam.

(1) (Reply)

OBJ; Am Not Irrelevant!na Dem Big Politician Dey Rush Me / Robots Now Teaching In Chinese Kindergartens (PHOTOS) / Why Igbos Are Angry With Nigeria, Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.