Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids (75207 Views)

Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) / Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Remur(m): 1:41am On Jul 18, 2018
#she said yes# after 3kids what do you expect her to say before

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by 1960boy: 1:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Meanwhile have you seen Pogba Dancing Shaku Shaku? Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbJKD3S1-q4
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by anaton(m): 2:58am On Jul 18, 2018
IMASTEX:
Congrats. Hope he plays well in the other room too.
Well, for those experiencing weak attention, quick cum, etc. Don't always give madam excuse for weak performance. See natural ways to be fit as man on my profile

After 3 boys??
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Amberon11: 3:20am On Jul 18, 2018
cheesy
osazsky:
Ramos nor go break her hands o,when doing d tin,don't take it personal it is not a finals nor qualifying match o na ordinary sex
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Holocene(m): 3:32am On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Older women are the best wife material! More experienced. More wisdom. More caring. Less trouble. More understanding.

Na so you think till you marry am grin grin grin grin grin grin
Then you will know say you be small pikin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:14am On Jul 18, 2018
SirBunky85:
corrosive u are
eye yam maisef oh wink

Baba Kase?
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by tgmservice: 5:30am On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Older women are the best wife material! More experienced. More wisdom. More caring. Less trouble. More understanding.
rubbish but if it is a naija woman u will call her old cargo

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by captainamiedi1: 5:40am On Jul 18, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
E be like say men in Spain like them older.

Fabregas is 12 years younger than his wife.
Pique is 10 years younger than his partner.
Ramos is 8 years younger than his fiance. grin

for you to think white don't do age cheat surprise me. those ages are just their football ages. in reality they may senior the woman

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Obierika(m): 5:48am On Jul 18, 2018
She does not look 40
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by vicben27(m): 5:56am On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
you are right brotherly l know the feeling. not all this girls that are still slaying. one they here they give me headache for the past two years. most of this girls just don't want to receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Eke40seven(m): 6:05am On Jul 18, 2018
captainamiedi1:

for you to think white don't do age cheat surprise me. those ages are just their football ages. in reality they may senior the woman
Then how would you perform this magic in Europe? You think say na your 3rd world gutter?
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Jodhar: 6:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Why are all these Spanish players dating older women?

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by shaybebaby(f): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Jodhar:
Why are all these Spanish players dating older women?
Because older women have got that extra je ne sais quoi wink

If you know, you know.

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Maghan37: 6:47am On Jul 18, 2018
Everyday older women seem more appealing other than those childish girls

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by onatisi(m): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Maghan37:
Everyday older women seem more appealing other than those childish girls
The Same way young ladies too find older guys more attractive than young guys of the same age. It seems to be about maturity, definitely when you are dealing or dating an older person who is more matured and experienced ,the person temds to be more accommodating and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Desric(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2018
graciously03:
some men can be wicked fa...after 3...Haba
They're not from a Third World country where the end of the world is always near. This people are wired differently MA.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Maket: 6:58am On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Macron of France also understands this.

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Maket: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2018
captainamiedi1:

GBAM
EOD

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by LordofNaija: 7:00am On Jul 18, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

ogbeni leave that thing

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by dannyoungstick(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2018
when will you have sense
TSOM:
Cruel, cheating bastárd!

As a Barça fan, I'd never thought I'd dislike any player more than the disdain I have for Cristiano Penaldo...until Sergio RAMos took his infamy to ultra-villainy heights in recent years.

Still pissed-off some player didn't splint both his tibias and fibulas at the World Cup on live TV and he got away unhurt.

Kudos to the woman who chose to marry this football-scum. You deserve all the praises for putting up with him.
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:14am On Jul 18, 2018
Fesomu:
With all the money, this one no fit find one cute 21year old girl

Majority of al dis 21 yr old gals are jus too immature wif misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by osothermal(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2018
TSOM:
Cruel, cheating bastárd!

As a Barça fan, I'd never thought I'd dislike any player more than the disdain I have for Cristiano Penaldo...until Sergio RAMos took his infamy to ultra-villainy heights in recent years.

Still pissed-off some player didn't splint both his tibias and fibulas at the World Cup on live TV and he got away unhurt.

Kudos to the woman who chose to marry this football-scum. You deserve all the praises for putting up with him.
Is it possible for you to say this without crying ?

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by don4real18(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Some are the perfect definition of trouble

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by captainamiedi1: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2018
Eke40seven:

Then how would you perform this magic in Europe? You think say na your 3rd world gutter?

oga stop typing like Europe is d heaven describe. irregularities is everywhere. some place are worst like africa. age cheat happen everywhere or u want to tell me modric is not up to 40??

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by IkemChris(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Gist From Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/sergio-ramos-and-his-girlfriend-with-3-kids-are-engaged/

So ordinary dating them don get three. Abeg wetin come be marriage again? Them Don marry since naaa.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by philGeo(m): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2018
graciously03:
some men can be wicked fa...after 3...Haba
Better to come late than Never, my sister if it is very rear Nigeria.
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by philGeo(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2018
Proffdada:
grin
She's using preservatives grin
My brother Men don die finish, fake blood? Women can fake anything.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by 9tailskid: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2018
TSOM:
Cruel, cheating bastárd!

Hunh?

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2018
captainamiedi1:

oga stop typing like Europe is d heaven describe. irregularities is everywhere. some place are worst like africa. age cheat happen everywhere or u want to tell me modric is not up to 40??
Mr man, it's mostly Africans that cheat in their age, ever wonder why you can trace the records through their academy database unlike Nigeria, look at Mbappe, we all saw him 4 years ago when he was a kid snapping pictures with Ronaldo, don't be ignorant, if you want me to bring a picture of Modric at 16 years I will from their records, have you ever wondered why they keep winning the world cup because to them it's a science and their ages are needed for research studies ...In Nigeria, players lie about their age to escape poverty, it's not their fault, haven't you ever wondered why African Nations win the FIFA age grade competitions but perform poorly at the real deal?

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by utenwuson: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2018
TSOM:
Cruel, cheating bastárd!

sorry.....hating will only cause u hbp
Re: Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids by UNRULY(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

I'm in Nigeria bro and my fiance is 12 years older than I'm.. � ✌ #teamwhitegirls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Netherlands Vs Argentina FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 4) pens On 9th Dec 2022 / Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho / Cierny Balog Stadium, Slovakia Where Train Passes Through Football Field (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.