Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' (47569 Views)

Davido Told Obama DMW To Stop Smoking Cigarettes (Video) / Obama DMW's Death: Peruzzi Is Done With Cigarettes & Alcohol / Weed, Cigarettes, And Masturbation Will Drain You - Waconzy Tells Tekno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by kriss27(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Saff:
Addiction is killing our young men. Living a life of mediocrity is not okay. Get help whilst you can.
You always put pictures of your sexy laps on your profile, why?Beautiful anyway!But I want to see your face
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by thaoriginator: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
larrybabanla:
some pple go just dey form wetin dem no be , 9ja i hail
badmind dem a pree me like a tv. mi fi burn yuh body like cd bloodclaat cry
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Fynekings: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
doctorkush:
idiot including weed

and he that isn't taking weed, hope he had been nominated for grammy.

this tailor waconzi sef... that likes disappointing customers. just last week, they still reported him to our CDA... mumu
... tekno nominated for grammy?? shocked
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Cindy95(f): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
this is one of the best advice ever given to our celebrities embarrassing weed, cocaine, codeine, cannabis etc as a way of life...
waconzy may have taken it back den and he realized how bad it is... he must not wait for it to happen to another person before given the advice...
they experience is the best teacher but learning from other people's experience is the best...
I've seen hard drugs victims and have seen how bleeped up their lives turned out to be at the end and how successful those that went for rehabilitation and quit drugs became...
I'm not saying that those that smoke weeds always end up crazy buy I believe that without the weed included in their lives, they would have been better than they re....
say no to hard drugs..
my thoughts though..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by stevecantrell: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
masturbation but not sex with phat ass women ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWdYPSRnY1E
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by larrybabanla(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
thaoriginator:
badmind dem a pree me like a tv. mi fi burn yuh body like cd bloodclaat cry
see mumu
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fynekings:
... tekno nominated for grammy?? shocked
and in my post, where did I type tekno was nominated

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Topmaike007(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
tyson98:
Iworiwo
Jehovah one kwalaya ozo
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by toscolee(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:
Is he advising tekno? Seriously?? Who needs the advice here. grin Baba, park well off his gram.
dis one no be grammar matter. if Tekno destroy him own life now, I sure say u go follow for people wey go remember the time wey Waconzy advice am but e no hear. and for you, no make your self be d type of friend wey person go begin avoid if e wan focus.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
toscolee:

dis one no be grammar matter. if Tekno destroy him own life now, I sure say u go follow for people wey go remember the time wey Waconzy advice am but e no hear. and for you, no make your self be d type of friend wey person go begin avoid if e wan focus.

Na my own share of the advice be that? grin
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Martinez19(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lol. This is the message I have preached on many of my topics but people keep being unreasonable. The confidence and arrogance of ignorance is large.
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by toscolee(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
givan:

smiley
givan:

yes o. wetin person don see, mouth no fit talk am

1 Like

Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Martinez19(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Cindy95:
this is one of the best advice ever given to our celebrities embarrassing weed, cocaine, codeine, cannabis etc as a way of life...
waconzy may have taken it back den and he realized how bad it is... he must not wait for it to happen to another person before given the advice...
they experience is the best teacher but learning from other people's experience is the best...
I've seen hard drugs victims and have seen how bleeped up their lives turned out to be at the end and how successful those that went for rehabilitation and quit drugs became...
I'm not saying that those that smoke weeds always end up crazy buy I believe that without the weed included in their lives, they would have been better than they re....
say no to hard drugs..
my thoughts though..
lol. Spot on. People won't listen. Why people choose to be deluded is beyond me.
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Morrihz(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:
Abg who be waconzy?
they haven't given birth to you when he was singing
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Sunsets: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
weedish inspirashan
thaoriginator:
bombaclaat wackonzy shut yuh bloodclaat mouth you know nothing about weed batty bwoy.
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by Tobycharles: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
kestolove95:
Abg who be waconzy?

Another Indomie generation sighted
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by thaoriginator: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
larrybabanla:
see mumu
your faagbon cry
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by thaoriginator: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sunsets:
weedish inspirashan
jah jah a bless yah mi breda. weed issa blessing inna dis crazy world..
Re: Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' by princy80(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Is someone speaking from experience? wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan / Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.