Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) (42233 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Family On Christmas Day (Photo) / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht / Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by ademi87(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2018
bad blood aside, this guy and Ronaldo are simply the best.... love his tattoos but sadly I'm dark black. �

Need to do a change of name in any Nigerian Newspaper? Guardian, Punch, Sun, Vanguard, Champion, Daily trust etc.The choice is yours, we make it possible.
Your location is not a barrier. Call 08088118171
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Teeisaac(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by adieora(f): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
madridguy:
Messi should go and clean the mess on his body.

Is it your mess? If u see him on real u won't be able to open your smelling mouth. Social media warrior.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by ofuonyebi: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2018
You see..they say ..birds of the same feathers flocks together...why would "A FAILED ROONEY" not pick Mesi ...above CR7

Rooney some yrs ago, was over hyped even above the likes of Ronaldo by the british press...but like a pack of cards...he collapsed

Today..Ronaldo remains the only living man who has broken almost all the WORLD RECORDS in FOOTBALL and won virtually all the soccer

trophy ....so, where does Messi comes in....just envy & cheap jelousy...!! shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Jaykolo10(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2018
nwaanambra1:

fuking irritating mess+shit! angry

still don't understand what compels people to go do tattoo on their body - i keep seeing them as demented people.

Demented people achieving greater things....and making people smile
Whereas

Your presido is there without tattoo on his body.. making people cry on daily basis.

God bless those that makes people smile...
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by QamQalito(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2018
Tychamps:
How do you expect him to perform on the pitch.
see the wife's ukwu
Ukwu get Base!
Tychamps:
see the wife's ukwu
Ukwu get Base!
Tychamps:
see the wife's ukwu
Ukwu get Base!
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by madridguy(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2018
You just want to quote for quoting sake

adieora:

Is it your mess? If u see him on real u won't be able to open your smelling mouth. Social media warrior.
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by titopius(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2018
Messi they Bleep better pu**Y see yansh
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Keegan: 10:38am On Jul 18, 2018
They are here already. The guy had made them cry blood.
Master tormentor of EPL clubs and fans.

GrammarNazi1:
Haters will soon arrive.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Jaykolo10:

Demented people achieving greater things....and making people smile
Whereas

Your presido is there without tattoo on his body.. making people cry on daily basis.

God bless those that makes people smile...

hia! bros!

why u dey para like dis na! cheesy

wetin com concern bubu for this mater na! na waoo! i raise hand for uoo!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2018
youngberry001:
This is my boss anytime anyday,,,,

were ever e dey i forgot messi....

Cr7
But this guy will never be the same again

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2018
EntertainingYou:
Read Also: Messi Is The Greatest Ever – Rooney Picks Barcelona Star Over Former Man Utd Teammate, Ronaldo

http://olubravo.info/messi-greatest-ever-rooney-picks-barcelona-star-former-man-utd-teammate-ronaldo/

You and Rooney na mumu tell am say na me talk am
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by surveyProf(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Lucid1:

LOL. He's still wearing that red rope above his ankle

I thought I'd only Indians that wear that....shocked
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2018
EntertainingYou:
Read Also: Messi Is The Greatest Ever – Rooney Picks Barcelona Star Over Former Man Utd Teammate, Ronaldo

http://olubravo.info/messi-greatest-ever-rooney-picks-barcelona-star-former-man-utd-teammate-ronaldo/
Rooney on point
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 11:05am On Jul 18, 2018
nwaanambra1:

still don't understand what compels people to go do tattoo on their body - i keep seeing them as demented people.

Mummy said I should ask you if you have taken your tranquilliser today?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Born with talent;adorned with greatness; rich in all & humble.to a fault. My Respect always

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2018
A midget/dwarf chilling out on a yacht with his cocaine induces friends while CR7 the GOAT is sealing a deal of lifetime in JUV, this midget is acting like Maradona recently I won't be surprise if he end up worse than him
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by chiboy1116: 11:17am On Jul 18, 2018
nwaanambra1:

shut up, is it your life? Or your body? Na u go go hell fire neh ? ....SMH

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by translux(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Messi the Husband of Omuero for our goal post
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Yoshy: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2018
So Oyinbo dey fear village people too?

See his red ribbon to protect from evil energy.
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Pentools(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2018
EntertainingYou:
Well known Barcelona star and forward, Lionel Messi invested great energy with his family after a poor trip at the World Cup.

Argentine star, Lionel Messi who had a disappointing outing at the 2018 World Cup has been spotted sunbathing on a luxury yacht with wife Antonella Roccuzzo and friends in Ibiza.

The Barcelona superstar has little chance to unwind before pre-season training – after muted displays in Russia by both himself and Argentina.

And the 31-year-old took full advantage of the brief vacation with model Antonella, 30, who he first met aged 13.
Messi was confirmed as the world’s top-earning footballer with £83.81m – second in sport only to Floyd Mayweather’s amazing haul of £207.6m.

See more photos:

http://olubravo.info/lionel-messi-spends-quality-vacation-time-family-luxury-yacht-photos

Choi!!! So na this bountiful farmland my guy and modern day soccer god/G.O.A.T dey harvest, mehn I think it's safe to say this guy na god/GOAT not just soccer wise but literally all ramifications except in physical height.

Ibiza my dream vacay spot, we coming..

Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2018
messi am a fan you and supporter of barcelona fc but,when do you want move to another club just like your rival Rinaldo has been doing or do you want to die there in Barcelona?
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by larrybabanla(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2018
madridguy:
Messi should go and clean the mess on his body.
is it ur body? oloshi oniranu
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by chattosin: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Messi is a G.O.A.T
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by oluwaahmed: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
nwaanambra1:

With ur clean body how many times u Don hire yacht talkless of buying one. Abeg run enter bush! Is it ur body or money. Messi G.O.A.T
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Bakrabas: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wait ooo... The red rope on his ankle, what does that mean?
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Bakrabas: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's a sign of mental underdevelopment to fight for either Messi or Ronaldo that doesn't know if you exist
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by uzoma213(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
so miss penalty finally made the news...
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Favourobyno27(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
The only thing I love about this photo is those tattoos on his, they're dope, lovely and amazing.... I love tattoos cos is an ACT. quote me on your accord tongue
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by millionboi(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Always looking d village boy he is
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by toprealman: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
What that red stuff tied to his left ankle?
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
The wife baka shaaaaaa tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Izu Joseph Shot Dead In Bayelsa / Antetokounmpo & Anthony Joshua On Forbes 50 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 List / Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.