Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) (42232 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Family On Christmas Day (Photo) / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht / Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by sadiktofa(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
I love his shorts. Lol
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
nwaanambra1:

fuking irritating mess+shit! angry

still don't understand what compels people to go do tattoo on their body - i keep seeing them as demented people.

That doesn't make dem demented grin.
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by samisj4real(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
ofuonyebi:

You see..they say ..birds of the same feathers flocks together...why would "A FAILED ROONEY" not pick Mesi ...above CR7

Rooney some yrs ago, was over hyped even above the likes of Ronaldo by the british press...but like a pack of cards...he collapsed

Today..Ronaldo remains the only living man who has broken almost all the WORLD RECORDS in FOOTBALL and won virtually all the soccer

trophy ....so, where does Messi comes in....just envy & cheap jelousy...!! shame!
You say Messi is over hyped?

That neighbor of yours pricing your brain for #55 please offload it for him for exhibition purpose

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Johnnyoungster(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
messi!!! still has that charm on his left foot...
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
ofuonyebi:

You see..they say ..birds of the same feathers flocks together...why would "A FAILED ROONEY" not pick Mesi ...above CR7

Rooney some yrs ago, was over hyped even above the likes of Ronaldo by the british press...but like a pack of cards...he collapsed

Today..Ronaldo remains the only living man who has broken almost all the WORLD RECORDS in FOOTBALL and won virtually all the soccer

trophy ....so, where does Messi comes in....just envy & cheap jelousy...!! shame!

Painment.

Virtually everything except the Olympic medal, the U-20 world cup and the Fifa world cup.

Buhahahhaa
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bakrabas:
Wait ooo... The red rope on his ankle, what does that mean?

He was given by a journalist in Russia during the world cup

The journalist got it from his wife.....who tagged it a good luck stuff given by d late mom.
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Jaykolo10(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
nwaanambra1:

hia! bros!

why u dey para like dis na! cheesy

wetin com concern bubu for this mater na! na waoo! i raise hand for uoo!!! grin

That man needs and deserves everything he's getting rn... you know how many people in done put into tears
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by Oegbeyem: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Painment.

Virtually everything except the Olympic medal, the U-20 world cup and the Fifa world cup.

Buhahahhaa
and contribution on-the-pitch in the euros final. Giroud sef beta, e play final
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by gladisa7: 7:48am On Jul 19, 2018
youngberry001:
This is my boss anytime anyday,,,,

were ever e dey i forgot messi....

Cr7

Nobody ask u that one. na Messi vacation they dey talk.. rest!!
Re: Lionel Messi Spends Quality Vacation Time With Family On A Luxury Yacht (photos) by youngberry001(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2018
gladisa7:

Nobody ask u that one. na Messi vacation they dey talk.. rest!!
and wetin concern me wit messi vacation undecided

abi nah em vacation dey feed me...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Izu Joseph Shot Dead In Bayelsa / Antetokounmpo & Anthony Joshua On Forbes 50 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 List / Iconic Performance From Yemi Alade At The AFCON Opening Ceremony!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.