Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death (54170 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by benzion72(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was in that court live. It was so heart breaking seeing the poor boy just break down like that. I even felt like crying for him. I pity am sha but I can't blame him. The country is so hard anyone would do anything for money. After judgement was passed, we whisked him away to a different location to remand him in our custody. I really wish he could be given a second chance at life. He doesn't deserve this treatment at all.

what of it is your daughter that is murdered like that will tell him go and sin no more. lesson for the ladies who can date a man without so many flashy things
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by doctuw(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2018
you are probably crazy. the country is so hard that people would do anything for money. He deserved more than this. what if the lady were your biological sister?
ChiefAzubuike:
I was in that court live. It was so heart breaking seeing the poor boy just break down like that. I even felt like crying for him. I pity am sha but I can't blame him. The country is so hard anyone would do anything for money. After judgement was passed, we whisked him away to a different location to remand him in our custody. I really wish he could be given a second chance at life. He doesn't deserve this treatment at all.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by MrGoogle88: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

Had it been he succeeded he will start disturbing our peace online with pictures of his Benz.

He will tell us about how God blessed his hustle without any work. And,

That will make genuine hustlers look like they are playing on expressway. But, the God of genuine hustlers is alive.

Thank God the spirit of Khadijat exposed him. I know fully well that his Personal Adviser(demon) then that made him commit this crime has now deserted him and he's suffering alone.

We pray for his jail term to be long like Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge. Heavy iron bars fall on him.

Don't be like Adeyemi Alao, he's a lazy youth
Money rituals don’t work grow some sense please, na 2018 we Dey so.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by hustla(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I pray they kill your only Daughter the way he killed that girl then maybe you'll receive sense

If I say make Thunder fire your yansh now, e go be like say I Dey vex

3 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by kizboy: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Come on fam,

How do you feel for someone like this?

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by brunofarad(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

Had it been he succeeded he will start disturbing our peace online with pictures of his Benz.

That will make genuine hustlers look like they are playing on expressway. But, the God of genuine hustlers is alive.

Thank God the spirit of Khadijat exposed him. I know fully well that his Personal Adviser(demon) then that made him commit this crime has now deserted him and he's suffering alone.

We pray for his jail term to be long like Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge. Heavy iron bars fall on him.

Ahoy
010 ?
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by teacherbim(f): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Ha! Were re ooo

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Afonja007: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

awon oluwa don bless my hustle social club of Nigeria O. D.b.m.h.s.c.N thank God he no succed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

What about the dead lady? Who would give her a second chance to live? He had a premeditated plan to cut the life of a young woman short and carried out his plan for his selfish gains.
He is evil and wicked. He is crying because he got caught.

Finito.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Afonja007: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

awon oluwa don bless my hustle social club of Nigeria O. D.b.m.h.s.c.N thank God he no succed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by MrGoogle88: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You are heartless, I hope a ritualistic does to your family what this young man did to that girl, since you pity them so much.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by NathyBongos: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry
Lol this guy you brutal ooo, but that's just the fact he should ROT in jail...useless bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Dami12345: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You were there?.

In your opinion to you think he did it( killed her) for rituals?
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by NathyBongos: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2018
MrGoogle88:

You are heartless, I hope a ritualistic does to your family what this young man did to that girl, since you pity them so much.
guy it belike say you want make I naked for five junction swear for you, did you just say he doesn't deserve such treatment? When dem kill your pikin or unborn baby make you talk that one...Anohia

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by DOAI(f): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

What are you saying

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2018
MrGoogle88:

Money rituals don’t work grow some sense please, na 2018 we Dey so.
Please, do I look like Adeyemi Alao to you??

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Azam101: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
when will flatinoz ever think straight?

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by jacoik(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
how I wish you are the victim to his act. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by wonlasewonimi: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2018
What is wrong with these people? How can you kill someone because of money? This doesn't make sense... He wasted a life. He deserves a death sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:40am On Jul 18, 2018
brunofarad:

Ahoy
010 ?
Close your mouth and let your eyes listen wink
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Tareguu: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Ilekeh:

Which igbo man is as rich as Adenuga?

is it the adenuga that collided with politicians like obj and finished Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by MrGoogle88: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2018
NathyBongos:
guy it belike say you want make I naked for five junction swear for you, did you just say he doesn't deserve such treatment? When dem kill your pikin or unborn baby make you talk that one...Anohia
No be me talk am, why am I quoted?

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by OhiOfIhima: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
Why breaking down? angry

He didn't cry while he was killing the lady he claimed to love.

He should better man up!

If you're demonic enough to kill her, then you should be bold enough to damn the consequences! angry angry angry

Imagine, a deputy governor's daughter dat has given u her love for more than 4yrs, has d gut to kill her. The Alao boy will rot in jail by God grace.

3 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by almakiyyun(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2018
This is one of the reasons book haram are right, why on earth should a decent girl be passing nights in the house of a stranger she is not legally married to?
I fear for our generation.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Princedapace(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Blakjewelry:
I don't know why Nigerians are so mentally lazy that they just conclude every killing to ritual even without investigation

What is ur own na? the guy confessed and journalists were there.. The dead girl's body parts were missing as he narrated too..

The native doctor is on the run. So, why tag 'nigerians mentally lazy' ?

U are the very lazy one here.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by donbachi(m): 11:43am On Jul 18, 2018
What a raped destiny.him village people don use,him destiny do hand fan....mumu boy.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by adamsalman(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

This guy u just a fucking silly beast. How could u say evryone would do ds? Nemesis will soon catch up with, u are like dat guy 4 ur unguided sympathy

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by larrybabanla(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
is this one normal at all? u shld av followed him to prison if u feel pity for him, olori buruku oniranu

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Pataricatering(f): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2018
benzion72:

what of it is your daughter that is murdered like that will tell him go and sin no more. lesson for the ladies who can date a man without so many flashy things
ols what senseless lesson again o ? You people don’t know when to be preaching your dumb lessons !

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Auladimeji2: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2018
oloriooko:
The dude na complete omugo sha
You dey maul the babe for free, the babe papa na ex deputy gov and you want use her do ritual? smh
the village people really had a full house when his matter can on their agenda, they gave him bumper to bumper
greed + mumuism ruled the eediot's empty head angry
And you believed that he killed her.He can't kill her and still hide her corpse at his house,even human harvester can never kill and still hide the corpse where police will see it
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Charly68: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2018
He hasn't seen anything yet ..for allowing greed and avarice to take over him,he would surely blame himself to death..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.