Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death (54173 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by chccho(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was in that court live. It was so heart breaking seeing the poor boy just break down like that. I even felt like crying for him[b]. I pity am sha but I can't blame him. The country is so hard anyone would do anything for money.[/b] After judgement was passed, we whisked him away to a different location to remand him in our custody. I really wish he could be given a second chance at life. He doesn't deserve this treatment at all.

This your comments is a cause for serious alarm, i am more than marvelled that we really have people that reason like this. This is why i say that our leaders arent really our problem but the main problem are "the people, people like u"
Someone like u is also capable of doing same thats if u havent even done it b4.
Dear sane Nairalanders/Nigerians pls lets join hands together and send this poster to Kirikiri maximum prison for criminal reasoning and tendencies...
Hit like for kirikiri or share for Evil thunder to fire this poster...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
dainformant:
This is the moment the suspected Yahoo boy, Adeyemi Alao, who allegedly killed his girlfriend for money ritual - broke down in court before he was remanded in prison. The suspect was arraigned before Akure Magistrates’ Court in Ondo, state capital on Monday.

Adeyemi was accused of killing Khadijat, the daughter a former deputy governor of Ondo State, Alhaji Lasisi Oluboyo.

Khadijat, a 400-level student of the Department of Educational Management, Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State, was said to be Adeyemi’s girlfriend.

Adeyemi and two other accomplices, who were said to be at large, allegedly killed Khadijat in Adeyemi’s room.

After killing the ex-deputy governor’s daughter, Adeyemi allegedly buried the corpse in a shallow grave inside his room in the Aratusin area of Akure before he was arrested seven days later.

The accused was arraigned on Monday on two counts of conspiracy and murder.

During the court proceedings, the police prosecutor, Sergeant Mary Adebayo, made an application for the remand of the accused in custody pending legal advice from the Department of Public Prosecutions.

The defence counsel, Taiwo Gbadebo, did not object to the application of the prosecutor.

The magistrate, Mrs Victoria Bob-Manuel, ordered that Adeyemi be remanded in custody pending when the legal advice would come from the DPP.

She adjourned the case till August 23, 2018.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/adeyemi-alao-suspected-ritualist-breaks-down-in-court-remanded-in-prison.html

"" This is the moment the suspected Yahoo boy, Adeyemi Alao,""

Wen did he become Yahoo boy?

These Nigerian bloggers are getting more stupid by the day.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by 99foxxy(f): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
What a life.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was in that court live. It was so heart breaking seeing the poor boy just break down like that. I even felt like crying for him. I pity am sha but I can't blame him. The country is so hard anyone would do anything for money. After judgement was passed, we whisked him away to a different location to remand him in our custody. I really wish he could be given a second chance at life. He doesn't deserve this treatment at all.
. This aught to be taken to LAWMA dump site, you are having self pity to some one who butchered his fellow human, had the mind to still cut off body parts of his fellow human, still have the guts to burry the remain and felt cool with that, haba mana, the weight of the law should take it cost, you are feeling for him okwaya? no wonder they keep seeing the afonjas as skul miners.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by oyinda1599(f): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was in that court live. It was so heart breaking seeing the poor boy just break down like that. I even felt like crying for him. I pity am sha but I can't blame him. The country is so hard anyone would do anything for money. After judgement was passed, we whisked him away to a different location to remand him in our custody. I really wish he could be given a second chance at life. He doesn't deserve this treatment at all.
I pray ur trusted boyfriend will killed u for ritual purpose... Mtcheeew...radarada oshii.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by immaq8(f): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
imagine cey, this guy succeed....
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by midehill(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

Had it been he succeeded he will start disturbing our peace online with pictures of his Benz.

He will tell us about how God blessed his hustle without any work. And,

That will make genuine hustlers look like they are playing on expressway. But, the God of genuine hustlers is alive.

Thank God the spirit of Khadijat exposed him. I know fully well that his Personal Adviser(demon) then that made him commit this crime has now deserted him and he's suffering alone.

We pray for his jail term to be long like Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge. Heavy iron bars fall on him.

Don't be like Adeyemi Alao, he's a lazy youth

Don't conclude yet, e might b innocent
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by chccho(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
SenorFax:

I pity the guy too, I know, life is hard out there, but he betrayed someone who trusted him with her life. He deserves a chance to live for him to tell others that blood ritual does not pay and as well deserves the treatment he's getting.

Few of his critics here on Nairaland have probably done the same without succeeding or being caught, who knows.

He without sin cast the first stone.

I know he's sorry for what he did, It hurts, but two wrongs can never make a right, an eye for an eye will probably make the world go blind......... Did I say "will", it surely has make the world blind.

U r a demented, slowpoke
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by chccho(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
chccho:

This your comments is a cause for serious alarm, i am more than marvelled that we really have people that reason like this. This is why i say that our leaders arent really our problem but the main problem are "the people, people like u"
Someone like u is also capable of doing same thats if u havent even done it b4.
Dear sane Nairalanders/Nigerians pls lets join hands together and send this poster to Kirikiri maximum prison for criminal reasoning and tendencies...
Hit like for kirikiri or share for Evil thunder to fire this poster...
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I refuse to believe what Iam reading... I hope this is a joke. Be careful
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by SenorFax(m): 1:40am On Jul 19, 2018
chccho:

U r a demented, slowpoke
It takes one to know one
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Barzinime(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2018
OK F.B.I Special Agent-In-Charge, can you please investigate and tell us the motive behind the killing? undecided
Blakjewelry:
I don't know why Nigerians are so mentally lazy that they just conclude every killing to ritual even without investigation
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by boyjo: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sorry, I`m with ChiefAzubuike on this.

My version of the story:
The father killed the daughter as repayment for his cult and blamed it on her Lover.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Alabamah(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
SenorFax:

I pity the guy too, I know, life is hard out there, but he betrayed someone who trusted him with her life. He deserves a chance to live for him to tell others that blood ritual does not pay and as well deserves the treatment he's getting.

Few of his critics here on Nairaland have probably done the same without succeeding or being caught, who knows.

He without sin cast the first stone.

I know he's sorry for what he did, It hurts, but two wrongs can never make a right, an eye for an eye will probably make the world go blind......... Did I say "will", it surely has make the world blind.
sincerely, you are the only reasoning with me. I just have this feeling the guy might be innocent. but definitely he knows the killer. also if you do some homework for yourself, either by checking this guy facebook profile and comment of people, you will agree with me that this guy might be innocent. I pray God reveal Himself on this matter.. and bring the perpetrator to book.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by hammer6F: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Seun:
Is he innocent in your view? If so, how do you know? If not, why do you feel he doesn’t deserve this?

SEE MY COMMENT UR BOY HIDE IN POLITICS SECTION.

ABEG, HELP ME ASK AM WHICH RULE THIS COMMENT BREAK.

HE APPEARS TO BE OBSESSED WITH ME.

hammer6F:
PACKING IGBO SOLDIERS TO GO AND DUMP IN THE NORTH WHILS HAUSAFULANI SOLDIERS ARE ON THE STREET IN THE EAST COLLECTING MONEY FROM VEHICLE IS COMPLETELY WRONG.

THE HAUSAFULANI SHOULD GO AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM IN THEIR REGION AND IGBO SOLDIERS SHOULD BE IN THE EAST.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by babadigu(m): 12:12am On Jan 15, 2019
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COLORADO! A New Deadly Form Of Marijuana In Nigeria's Cities / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.