Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death (54171 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Blakjewelry(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Princedapace:

Vanguard reported the confession with a link. U should be calm with ur generalization bro. Life does not start and end here on nairaland.
yeah its about time everybody should get professional both the police and the media house
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Sparkle777(f): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
So this beautiful girl is gone not through sickness, accident or even suicide? She died cos one oloshi, idiota decided that he wants an ephemeral cash to boast about, not thru hardwork and time but thru rituals.
I mourn for her, I feel for her family and friends. I weep at her lost dreams and hopes.
Pls that boy should not be shown mercy, I think the trials should be broadcast live to dissuade others.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by penance(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was in that court live. It was so heart breaking seeing the poor boy just break down like that. I even felt like crying for him. I pity am sha but I can't blame him. The country is so hard anyone would do anything for money. After judgement was passed, we whisked him away to a different location to remand him in our custody. I really wish he could be given a second chance at life. He doesn't deserve this treatment at all.
Smh who give this one data....if you want to become popular, there are better ways to do this than being a liability to this forum with your unfortunate way of commenting.

Senior Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Jesus5656(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ilekeh:

Which igbo man is as rich as Adenuga?
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Jesus5656(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=Jesus5656 post=69492648][/quote]Arthur Eze is richer
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Notatribalist(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I was in that court live. It was so heart breaking seeing the poor boy just break down like that. I even felt like crying for him. I pity am sha but I can't blame him. The country is so hard anyone would do anything for money. After judgement was passed, we whisked him away to a different location to remand him in our custody. I really wish he could be given a second chance at life. He doesn't deserve this treatment at all.
second chance after taking somebody's life?he deserve no pity my sister, no pity at all..what nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by TEYA: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

Had it been he succeeded he will start disturbing our peace online with pictures of his Benz.

He will tell us about how God blessed his hustle without any work. And,

That will make genuine hustlers look like they are playing on expressway. But, the God of genuine hustlers is alive.

Thank God the spirit of Khadijat exposed him. I know fully well that his Personal Adviser(demon) then that made him commit this crime has now deserted him and he's suffering alone.

We pray for his jail term to be long like Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge. Heavy iron bars fall on him.

Don't be like Adeyemi Alao, he's a lazy youth
And you forgot to add that many of the nairalanders who are insulting him now will be his heroes, singing his praise, following him upandan both in real life and on Twitter and insulting anyone that tells him to state the source of his income. Hushpuppy and co, your own turn is coming Soon! Tear leather thunder fire any bascard wey mention my moniker say him wan insult me. Na you ancestors you dey insult.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by abiodunfat(f): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Am sorry but I don't think because the country is hard ,a person should kill fellow human being just because he want to become rich quickly.

I was in that court live. It was so heart breaking seeing the poor boy just break down like that. I even felt like crying for him. I pity am sha but I can't blame him. The country is so hard anyone would do anything for money. After judgement was passed, we whisked him away to a different location to remand him in our custody. I really wish he could be given a second chance at life. He doesn't deserve this treatment at all.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Leonbonapart(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I wish you were the one used for the ritual. Justifying ritauls with hardship. You are a disgrace to your entire generation

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

IF KADIJAT HAD BEEN YOUR SIBLING WILL YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS?.HE THAT KILLED BY THE SWORD MUST DIE BY THE SWORD .MORE SO IT WAS INTENTIONALLY.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
This guy is the Biggest Idiot, morron i ve ever read about.
Dude finds a pretty Rich girl instead of him to marry her, Enjoy her properly and have plenty of children with her

He goes and murders her!! sad i say! lock him up and throw away the keys!!

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by apollo13(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I don't think u know what you're doing?

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Ay2win17(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by solonazzy: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
goes to show u could kill for money too..... Cos u feel he had reasons..... Someone would ve reasons to use u for rituals...... I hope to hear an amen

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Ye ye journalism.

Broke down how?
Did he cry or did he shout?
Did he confess or did he proclaim innocence?

undecided embarassed
That is eeeh, Yeye journalism no be small.
No info on whether he plead guilty or not.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by ACHIZZY: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
because she is nt related to u.....if he likes let him cry blood.
wat goes arund comes bck arund

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Organs(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I wish the victim was your blood sister. This should happen to your sister or daughter in future. So we all can ask you if he deserve the treatment or not?

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by rosita33(f): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
when it happens to one of tour family members, give the person second chance. buhari brother

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by benzion72(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
Pataricatering:
ols what senseless lesson again o ? You people don’t know when to be preaching your dumb lessons !

You better make sense out of the nonsense. He must have a ride. he must buy me hand set he must have a self contains
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by farem: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I
...I pity am sha but I can't blame him. The country is so hard anyone would do anything for money. After judgement was passed, we whisked him away to a different location to remand him in our custody. I really wish he could be given a second chance at life. He doesn't deserve this treatment at all.

I agree with you!
But you must pray that the next yahoo guy use your OWN sister.
If you are angry with this or disagree, you are spiritually mad.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Electronics: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Could you just shut up if you have nothing meaningful to type? Put your daughter or sister in that position of being killed like a goat and used for ritual purpose then your senses would come back from where it was sent to.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Daviddson(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Seun:
Is he innocent in your view? If so, how do you know? If not, why do you feel he doesn’t deserve this?
Lol. Mr Seun, I'm disappointed. You mean you don't know this person is a troll and a male with a female moniker, who has no idea whatsoever where the court hearing took place? grin. So you're not even familiar with the way some funny Nairalanders comment, despite being the chief supermod of this site since 2005.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by gagadey(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Since anybdy cn do anytin fr money, jst hand urself over to him to use na. Mrs “Pitier”

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by zeus9634: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Look how a young man has wasted his life.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by BluntBoy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thorough investigation should be carried out.

The guy may not have a hand in the murder of the girl.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by ACE1010: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

Had it been he succeeded he will start disturbing our peace online with pictures of his Benz.

That will make genuine hustlers look like they are playing on expressway. But, the God of genuine hustlers is alive.

Thank God the spirit of Khadijat exposed him. I know fully well that his Personal Adviser(demon) then that made him commit this crime has now deserted him and he's suffering alone.

We pray for his jail term to be long like Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge. Heavy iron bars fall on him.

Like you rightly said.....the demon that cajoled him into this act has deserted him..... This is one of the lazy youth buhari was talking about!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by SenorFax(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I pity the guy too, I know, life is hard out there, but he betrayed someone who trusted him with her life. He deserves a chance to live for him to tell others that blood ritual does not pay and as well deserves the treatment he's getting.

Few of his critics here on Nairaland have probably done the same without succeeding or being caught, who knows.

He without sin cast the first stone.

I know he's sorry for what he did, It hurts, but two wrongs can never make a right, an eye for an eye will probably make the world go blind......... Did I say "will", it surely has make the world blind.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by SenorFax(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Leonbonapart:
I wish you were the one used for the ritual. Justifying ritauls with hardship. You are a disgrace to your entire generation
He's not a disgrace, he simply has a forgiving heart than the whole present generation
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by platodeen(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

Jail term ke! He dat liveth by d sword shall die...Name death by hanging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by Oxtertee(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Look at urself and where crime land u.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by chccho(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

U and this criminal are like minds the only difference ntw u two is that u havent been nabbed. U this big FOOL.
Re: Adeyemi Alao In Court, Remanded In Prison For Khadijat Oluboyo's Death by frozen70(f): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Has it started affecting your brain, why not go straight to yaba left for evaluation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COLORADO! A New Deadly Form Of Marijuana In Nigeria's Cities / The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.