Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" (1019 Views)

My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by iamdjabdon(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2018
A young Nigerian man identified as Daniel Ogbeide took to his Facebook timeline saying he’s tired of his dirty girlfriend Anita.
He said she finds it hard to wash her undies

Read full gist below:

https://djabdon.com.ng/2018/07/18/my-girlfriend-is-exceptionally-dirty-she-finds-it-difficult-to-wash-her-undies-nigerian-man-exposes-his-girlfrend/

Re: My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by Tampa6246(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2018
What is it with you guys and undies? When you asked her out, we were not there. Don't come and be telling us her flaws. Talk to her yourself and stop looking for a third party into your life

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by chicagoPD(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2018
grin Like girlfriend like boyfriend.
Dirty babe and immature nigger grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by nosiebaba(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2018
You just said it na, she is a girl. Teach her how to become a woman.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by XhosaNostra(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Gosh, I can just imagine the stink. It looks like she pooped in her undies. Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Anita Oladokun.. Hmm I expected nothing less.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by iamdjabdon(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2018
grin
XhosaNostra:
Gosh, I can just imagine the stink. It looks like she pooped in her undies. Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by Bimmiie(f): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2018
Ahhhhhhhhhh..warrisdiswan!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by Megatrix: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2018
He shouldn't have posted her pictures nah, this is not fair

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by Kharol1234: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2018
mumu boi mumu grl dirty children

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And that's where he licks every night and day embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by XhosaNostra(f): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2018
LivingFree:

And that's where he licks every night and day embarassed

*Gags*

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Exceptionally Dirty, She Finds It Difficult To Wash Her Undies" by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Lolssss... This is a lesson for those guys who put their mouth everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Rape Releases Video Of One Of His Ass Been Licked / The Secret To Succeeding In An Ielts Test / How Do You Treat Heartache?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.