Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) (27632 Views)

El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback / General Lucky Irabor Denies News Of Release Of Chibok Girls In Borno / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by deepwater(f): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oga there is no point, if u will release them again
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Believe this to your peril!
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by chocorex(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
DontBeStupid:
FOOL + ANI = ?
LOL, make i go brush.
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Nickijoy(f): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lol..
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by franzis(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's all coming into play , elections is around the corner
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Hardamz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
I bet it, those guys are INNOCENT, all for the CAMERA.
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
even dwarf dey among the terrorist... Barcelona midget No10 come and carry your distance cousin oooo
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
DECENCY3:
APC political propaganda for 2019. Very soon this will b counted as their achievement on 4yrs
have the common decency to have sense.
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by judges: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kudos to Nigeria politician and all promise conceal. you think you can fool everybody? iró nla
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Assassin101: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
even dwarf follow?
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Vested(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Let me quess the next chapter . . .
Chibok Girls Abduction Suspects Say Remaining Girls Are Dead.. . .

Then Sarrki and ManirBK of politics section will run to post

Sarrki:
God bless GMB!
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!!
God bless APC!!!

...and then log into his ManirBK account to like and share the above and then say:
Buhari is delivering.

grin grin grin

Anyways, check out my 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before my batteries packed up.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by nextstep(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Let me quess the next chapter . . .
Chibok Girls Abduction Suspects Say Remaining Girls Are Dead.. . .

Then Sarrki and ManirBK of politics section will run to post

Sarrki:
God bless GMB!
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!!
God bless APC!!!

...and then log into his ManirBK account to like and share the above and then say:
Buhari is delivering.

Yes, just in time for the 2019 elections... wink
But anyway, arrest is arrest... hopefully they won't be released after elections...
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Optional09: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Buhari’s play team
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
cant believe it ,what is that short man doing there ?
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
unna weldon ooo,

pls let send some independent journalist to question those guys so as to confirm the genuity of this arrest
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by DECENCY3: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jelal0007:
have the common decency to have sense.

Thank you. Close the door and continue babbling while walking on the streets.

Village headmaster. International principal
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Guide777(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Who is trying to fool Nigeria ?
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by chichar1(f): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
who is deceiving who in this shithole country, just look at,they are no longer Boko haram suspect,but kidnappers and its no longer soldiers that arrest them but SARS police
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by chichar1(f): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
mensos544:
Wastes d idiot, dn't spare d nonsense pls.
ogbeni use your head for once those people are innocent, look at that midget among them,they are posing for media sake
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Beface(m): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
I wonder why police no kill them knowing fully well their will be release. See me see something even dwarf dey among them.
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bhelamblog:
The Borno state Police command has arrested 8 persons suspected to have taken part in the April 14, 2014, kidnap of the 276 Chibok schoolgirls in Maiduguri, the state Capital.

The eight suspected Boko Haram terrorists who are among 22 persons paraded, were said to have been arrested by operatives of the Inspector General’s Intelligence Response Team (IGP’s IRT) in Borno, Adamawa and other adjoining communities.

The suspects are alleged to have masterminded over 50 suicide bomb attacks within Maiduguri and Adamawa.

They (suspects) also launched several other attacks leading to the death of thousands of Nigerians.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/4yrs-after-police-finally-arrest.html

I never knew the Police can arrest Boko haram members lol
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by zidek(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Those dirty things killing clean Nigerians like chicken, i think they should be use to test hydrogen and uranium radiation bomb in and enclosed system by the Nigerian armies!
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i can never believe it. i want to even ask them who are those that kidnapped the chibok gals and why they haven't killed shekau. what you are seeing there are just mere lies and propanganda. they will be using it for campaign slogan ahead of 2019 poll. people should be more enlightened about it.
..... Ask Oga GEJ now ! Na for dem Administration dem kidnapped Chibok girls now !

Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Ahmedgk(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i can never believe it. i want to even ask them who are those that kidnapped the chibok gals and why they haven't killed shekau. what you are seeing there are just mere lies and propanganda. they will be using it for campaign slogan ahead of 2019 poll. people should be more enlightened about it.
Oga we don't want to be enlighten, we're comfortable with this report. So keep ur fucking mouth shot!!
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fukafuka:
..... Ask Oga GEJ now ! Na for dem Administration dem kidnapped Chibok girls now !
And they kidnapped dapchi gals during failed buhari government.
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ahmedgk:
Oga we don't want to be enlighten, we're comfortable with this report. So keep ur fucking mouth shot!!
no wonder, bokoharam and radical islamic fulani herdsmen keep shedding innocent blood in the north. but so far so good you haven't condemn it. so so pathetic.
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
CoolFreeday:
They should be taken to court as soon as possible
where are the girls?
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by sportfeva(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
This appears like showtime.
Re: 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
they will soon give them biscuit and fanta and take group picture then release them for further training to claim that they have repented.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes / Pictures Of Aisha Yesufu On Labour Party Campaign Trail / A Thread For Nigeria's Firsts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.