Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask (6005 Views)

8 Things All Guys Feel But Are Too Embarrassed To Admit (according To A Guy) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask by damtan(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

me like what!!!! come I will call my savage friends to come deal with you oogrin u too dey talk like say you know everything about me!

who nunu epp, I hate to eat anything with lemon taste, but there's no harm in trying sha! after all practice makes perfect!!!

hahahah see game, ur friend has no place in my heart! or you want me to break her heart like I did to you!
Wait ooo, lemon taste?? how'd you know that??
Re: 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask by olawale780: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
The day I Bleep a girl and her legs was shaking, since that day. I know it is not easy to be a man. If u know u know
Re: 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
damtan:
Queen, I'm watching you in 3D wink

grin

Haba! Level up ooo .. Now we have 6D here in Asia cheesy
Re: 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask by damtan(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Haba! Level up ooo .. Now we have 6D here in Asia cheesy
I'll add one then. I'm following you in 7D
Re: 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
cool grin
damtan:
I'll add one then. I'm following you in 7D

Re: 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask by Biglittlelois(f): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Colourich:
Number 4 can be very confusing some times.

I think that number 4 happens when you're about to squirt
Re: 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask by Biglittlelois(f): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Colourich:
Number 4 can be very confusing some times.
Re: 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask by Martin0(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
damtan:
Wait ooo, lemon taste?? how'd you know that??

na talk I just talk ee
Re: 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I think that number 4 happens when you're about to squirt
And if after that the lady doesn't squirt, do you think squirting can be controlled?
Re: 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask by jaksmillioniar: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Colourich:
And if after that the lady doesn't squirt, do you think squirting can be controlled?
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat / ★Award For Various Famous Romancelanders (2014)★ / See This! Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because Of This Dressing (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.