Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) (78477 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=69498743]
I'M IN NIGERIA, HOW CAN I DONATE FROM HERE? HOW MANY GALLONS YOU WANT? cheesy
[/quote lol bahd guy! She said std free.
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by realomocele(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
pls am new here and I don't know how to post my own news.......pls help
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lesbianism is against nature. However if the couple exercise their rights of choice then they must live with.
Seeking sperm for fertilization would remove the freedom of choice for the child.

The child raised by the couple would tend to view same sex couple as normal which is unethical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Can God just grant me power to control human life like Nepa should to control light.?

Lord I plead.....
U for just d off human being any how abi? Sha if God de give that kind power I for don off buhari Tey Tey.
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thunder where are you

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Akpacha:
U for just d off human being any how abi? Sha if God de give that kind power I for don off buhari Tey Tey.

lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
mysteryman2014:
Lesbianism is against nature. However if the couple exercise their rights of choice then they must live with.
Seeking sperm for fertilization would remove the freedom of choice for the child.

The child raised by the couple would tend to view same sex couple as normal which is unethical.

Loool...

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by tiger28: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
By 2030......HUMANS will marrying GOATS! Just keep saying "its none of my business "', "its their lives " bla bla bla! Can anyone have the shame to announce this publically JUST 5 years ago We are all getting liberal to Satan's trickery....... This world is DOOMED!

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by greggng: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
I can help but unfortunately I am an African africa
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Sanchase: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Obviously any donor will have to pour it inside a cup

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Billygee2u: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
jabberjawz:
They should manufacture thier own sperm na......shebi Dem over Sabi pass God we create them.... angry
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Mikemickey(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
Just imagine.... You want donors when you don't know one of the reasons of getting married. shocked grin
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Jabioro: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Simple matter..l need to impregnate both of them to prove a course..fucking them side by side could have been far better,that is my honorable conditn,by then the real father and mothers will hidening at back of a needle.
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by hatedisplace: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
What is angle Gabriel waiting for to blow the trumpet?
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
michaelwilli:

1 tanker

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by reorex: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M IN NIGERIA, HOW CAN I DONATE FROM HERE? HOW MANY GALLONS YOU WANT? cheesy
Ur mate dey sell one drop of sperm for 1 million, u won donate gallons for free. Na so u like poverty reach?. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Nifemiomomummy: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Over my dead body! I will never use my spam and produce lesbianism.. The husband should visit a good doctor for surgery for conversion. Maybe they can convert her part to Longstick to enable her serve the wife like a normal husband.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Rotji(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Stupid people with fake life, you are the husband and you can not produce or vomit even watery sperm. Crazy stupid generation, go to your LGBT community make somebody wife give you sperm(irony of LGBT is some husbands cannot produce sperm but eggs/ovaries while some wives can produce sperm) isn't this a confused generation?!

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by meeks1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Eiya i for like help u bt i no de sell fuel for jerrycan

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Fab21: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Why looking for sperm donor to make babies? Thought they said its normal to be a lesbian or a gay? Mad people.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by chukwudiology(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmm if they succeed in this nonsense life, I wonder what will be make of their child. One day their child will be like who's my father?

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by themanderon: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Some people go just dey deceive their self. You want the gift of life yet you married your type. This goes to show that you can't fool nature and that what you are doing is unnatural irrespective of what the warped society we live in thinks or says. You want the gift of life do what nature requires of you and stop fooling yourself cos you are not and can never be a man. You just ain't got the balls to be literarily.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Una artificial penis no dey produce sperm, whose guy, father, or husband wan give you the sperm?? They should be banned from sperm donation sef..I thought they know it all Nonsense..u wear suit like a man buh u cannot make ur ur supposed wife pregnant. Who is deceiving who?? beg shift

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
You both are fouuls.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by ameh99: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
You say..

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
to all the h0rny brothas who think that is an avenue to free sex, let me be the bearer of bad news......they will probably have you masturbate in front of them and then ejaculate in a cup, to quickly inject the content of the cup inside their vagina with a seringe.

good luck to them!
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by geo4c: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
So this shit is true ni
Meanwhile chk my signature
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by anigold(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
Issafela:
A lady Mellie @MelanieChrystel is reportedly to be a lesbian took to her twitter page to beg twitter users to help them find sperm donor as her and her wife are about to start their family.

She Wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MelanieChrystel/status/1019228675059970048

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/lesbian-begs-twitter-users-to-help-them-find-sperm-donor-to-start-their-family/
donate ko.. they should manufacture it now.
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
So, what's the essence of the union if the help of a third party is needed. The foolishness of man undoes him. He'll always come to that realization too late. Or, he may be in denial for too long.
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by sprints1: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
Compliant:
THEY SHOULD REPRODUCE THEMSELVES NA

USELESS PEOPLE
homophobe spotted
Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) by jaywhoco(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
her and her wife...

this is only 2018 ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.