Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) (1326 Views)

Amara Ezenwoye Bags Masters Degree From UK University (Photos) / Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) / Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2018

It’s not every day you find a cat sitting down like other students to study.A cat was photographed sitting on a bench with a book…

see more photos below...

source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/cat-found-reading-with-students-at-obafemi-awolowo-university-photos-html/

lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by Thebwoy: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by Thebwoy: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ok
What's the name of the � cat.
Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thebwoy:
Ok
What's the name of the � cat.

Animal in naija
Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by brownsugar23: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na them them
Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by ITbomb(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
If I talk now, they will say I hate Edo people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
ITbomb:
If I talk now, they will say I hate Edo people
so there are all cat abi??
Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
village people at work.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by karllemah44(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
When d witches in d village want to take their game to another level....nobody come dis world to carry last

Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by Elijahrona(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
The rate at which everybody eye just dey shine like the cat...

I no go talk anything sha
Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by nazablossom(f): 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Undergraduate village people grin
Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by ruthnekky(f): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yay! You can now serve your Father's-land in any state you wish. Surprised? Yes,as easy as that!

After 4,5 or 6 successful years in the higher institution,you are to observe a one year-old compulsory program called NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC).

Most times,people find themselves in states that may not be favorable for them due to different reasons from health to security and long-distance issues as such seek to redeploy to the state of their choice.

Search no more because you have it easy with us. We will help you redeploy to the state of your choice

NOTE: You only pay the required fee,when you get your re-deployment letter.

If you are interested and you should if you really want to redeploy,contact us.

Email: hot.askia@gmail.com

Phone:08076556485
Re: Cat Found Reading With Students At Obafemi Awolowo University (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2018

(1)

How I Won PTDF Scholarship In 2016; My Story Will Inspire You / Waec Laboratory Requirement! / The Concubine By Elechi Amadi - PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.