Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,906 members, 7,863,112 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Abia State Development- Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development- Pictures (10021 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES / A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abia Palm Plantation cool
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
More from the new Aba Mega Mall

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ariaria Market - Largest in West Africa
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Aba South

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2018

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2018

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by lmo1stson: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2018
pazienza:
Abia has been cursed with bad and mediocre leadership since 1999. From OUK to TA Orji and now to the worst of all, that is Okezie Ikpeazu.

No visible signature projects, dilapidated road networks, backlog of unpaid Civil servants salaries and pensions.

Only a train of psychophants, especially youthful ones, employed by the clueless looting state government to serve as PAs and other disgraceful portfolios, who go about protecting their interests on social media.

If Abians don't get Ikpeazu and T.A his godfather out of Abia come 2019, if they don't do the needful Ndi Anambra did when we retired Mbadinuju and Emeka offor from controlling the state, then Abia would soon become an object of disgrace for Ndiigbo, if she already isn't.

abia state people should strive to get it right in the next election or forget about it and continue in their underdevelopment. i wish them whatever they wish themselves because a people get the type of leader they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by centoke30(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
my friend, don't bring in T.A Orji's achievements n credit it to Okezie
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by centoke30(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Largest Market in West Africa
Onitsha main market is the largest my friend
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by centoke30(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by centoke30(m): 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
centoke30:
my friend, don't bring in T.A Orji's achievements n credit it to Okezie

Is this the Abia state of is this to Okezie thread?
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by bestview: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
marshman293, please start posting the pictures of your Aba here let us see cheesy
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ofeco: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Abia1stSon:
Abia state was created to be the best

was he the one that built those Towers?
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by proeast(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
I really don't know if you guys want to market Aba or to ridicule this great city. Aba has lots of built-up areas like East and Town area where you see lots of 4 and 5 storey buildings as far as the eyes can reach. Nice residential areas like GRA, parts of Ogbor-hill and Umungasi as well as River layout etc. Successive governors of Abia state are mediocres including the present one. Enyimba hotel should have long been completed and the surrounding water-side turned into a Disney Land & can be easily achieved without much ado by planting exotic coconut trees at the banks of Aba River and using white sand to cover the banks as well as flowers and grass verges while using mesh fence for demarcation. Now, is that rocket science!. Allowing a dirty abattoir and open market called Ahia Udele (Vulture Market) at such strategic central area is very disturbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
proeast:
I really don't know if you guys want to market Aba or to ridicule this great city. Aba has lots of built-up areas like East and Town area where you see lots of 4 and 5 storey buildings as far as the eyes can reach. Nice residential areas like GRA, parts of Ogbor-hill and Umungasi as well as River layout etc. Successive governors of Abia state are mediocres including the present one. Enyimba hotel should have long been completed and the surrounding water-side turned into a Disney Land & can be easily achieved without much ado by planting exotic coconut trees at the banks of Aba River and using white sand to cover the banks as well as flowers and grass verges while using mesh fence for demarcation. Now, is that rocket science!. Allowing a dirty abattoir and open market called Ahia Udele (Vulture Market) at such strategic central area is very disturbing.

do your part and contribute pictures
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by BENARI: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Whoever created this thread; I don't know your intentions, but, if it's to ridicule Abia State, frankly, I don't blame you.

I am from Abia State, and I must add, not proudly.

Whatever happened to Abia and it's people, only God can tell.

If I had my way, I will nothing to do with Abia state anymore. Unless someone tells me Abia is spell bound, I see no other explanation for the backwardness, archaicness, and idiotism, etc, in Abia state.

I must conclude by laying curses raised to power 1000 to all past governors of the accursed State, particularly OUK and worst still the imbecilic Ochendo. May your lives and that your family members be as beautiful and organised as Abia state.

Click like if I've represented your thoughts on this prayer
Click share if you wish them worse than I've wished them.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by proeast(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

do your part and contribute pictures
Bro, I'm not in Aba and neither am I from Abia state though I was born and brought up in the city long ago. I'm from Imo state but I love Aba because its one of the greatest cities in West Africa in terms of commerce and industry with potential to rival the Asians in terms of productivity but it is hugely disappointing to have the kind of governors the state has been having since 1999.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
I understand, I also love the city but scratch my head at how difficult it is for them to get it right with governance. I'm from Imo. The fact that OUK and Ochendo could actually find supporters amazes me. To my knowledge, Ochendo came straight from kirikiri lol
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
I understand, I also love the city but scratch my head at how difficult it is for them to get it right with governance. I'm from Imo. The fact that OUK and Ochendo could actually find supporters amazes me. To my knowledge, Ochendo came straight from kirikiri lol

Stop posting these two storey building....is enough....

Abia was carved out of Imo state....
Abia state was sacrifice to okija shrine

Imo state is now rochas personal property.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola Should Stop Lying Against Jonathan & Give Nigerians Power - Reno Omokri / Speech By President Buhari At The Signing Into Law Of 2020 Appropriation Act / COVID-19: Bayelsa Imposes Curfew From 8pm To 6am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.