Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,888 members, 7,863,040 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Abia State Development- Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development- Pictures (10018 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES / A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
rummmy:
Abia?one of the SE state up for sale... Is that one a state. That is my state but I can not cover the truth.
[/s]
See id!ot can your poor generation buy anything in if not to sale? that is the reason your poor illiterate father has sold off all his ancestral land and used the money on wine and prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by justtoodark: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2018
nice photos....
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2018
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]
See imbec!le, still Alambara id!ots are trooping in and out in their numbers to the state searching for greenery pasture and taking them to their barren and erosion ravaged land.

Lolzzzzzzz......Abia state no get shame.....since yesterday this thread was created to show Abia state in pictures and uptill now no single viable picture....instead ofodirinwa turned the thread to Abia state in writing....

Abiaistson give us the picture....anyone we can take....even if na govt house....just that I doubt if there is govt house in Abia state.....

Chilledpill I don't want to reply to ur emotional statement., my reply may hurt u the more....no need for my reply nwanne.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by rummmy: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2018
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]
See id!ot can your poor generation buy anything in if not to sale? that is the reason your poor illiterate father has sold off all his ancestral land and used the money on wine and prostitutes.
keep hating and ranting while I keep criticizing my dear state until it gets better.... I will never deceive people rather I will keep saying things the way they are.. Mind you, I am for pdp and I am from Abia state.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2018
rummmy:
keep hating and ranting while I keep criticizing my dear state until it gets better.... I will never deceive people rather I will keep saying things the way they are.. Mind you, I am for pdp and I am from Abia state.

One love keep the truth rolling....

Please be for Apga not pdp.......Is only Apga that can change th face of abia....pdp wont....is a fact..

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzzzzz......Abia state no get shame.....since yesterday this thread was created to show Abia state in pictures and uptill now no single viable picture....instead ofodirinwa turned the thread to Abia state in writing....
Abiaistson give us the picture....anyone we can take....even if na govt house....just that I doubt if there is govt house in Abia state.....
Chilledpill I don't want to reply to ur emotional statement., my reply may hurt u the more....no need for my reply nwanne.
[/s]
Why are you worried if we post pictures or not? I knew the person behind the moniker that opened this thread, so no need to post pictures here it's an enemy camp... I have hundreds of pictures of good places in Abia State and will surely open a thread when the time comes.

You don't have to reply me on the truth which is that alambara peeps are all over Aba and Umuahia doing their business in peace,

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
rummmy:
[/s]
If you want to critizice then do it with sense not saying you want to sale an entire state
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2018
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]
Why are you worried if we post pictures or not? I knew the person behind the moniker that opened this thread, so no need to post pictures here it's an enemy camp... I have hundreds of pictures of good places in Abia State and will surely open a thread when the time comes.

You don't have to reply me on the truth which is that alambara peeps are all over Aba and Umuahia doing their business in peace,

everyone is at different places doing their business in peace bro.....not abia state alone....

The issues is that if u have the pics drop let's see irrespective of who opens the thread or an enemy.....

I love progress and I won't see and watch the acclaimed enemy rubbish a good development in pics......most especially in any part of igboland.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by rummmy: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Please be for Apga not pdp.......Is only Apga that can pchange th face of abia....pdp wont....is a fact..
2019 will tell..abia is in a real mess...apc should keep a very long distance away shaaaaa
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by rummmy: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Please be for Apga not pdp.......Is only Apga that can change th face of abia....pdp wont....is a fact..
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by rummmy: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2018
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]
If you want to critizice then do it with sense not saying you want to sale an entire state
e pain am
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2018
rummmy:

leave abuja, leave apc....face abia state....abia must be good....bring a party that will give face lift to abia....pdp wont......Apga has shown it has the masses at heart.....forget politics and make abia better.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
Juliusmalema:

everyone is at different places doing their business in peace bro.....not abia state alone....
The issues is that if u have the pics drop let's see irrespective of who opens the thread or an enemy.....
I love progress and I won't see and watch the acclaimed enemy rubbish a good development in pics......most especially in any part of igboland.
[/s]
I have made my point and no one will persuade me to change my word, I ain't posting any picture here..
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2018
rummmy:
e pain am
Monkey, you're the one obviously in pains already.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2018
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]
I have made my point and no one will persuade me to change my word, I ain't posting any picture here..

Suit yourself....

Abiaistson will do that if u won't.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
Juliusmalema:
Suit yourself.... Abiaistson will do that if u won't.
[/s] Then we'll destroy everything at once.

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2018
ChilledPill:
[s][/s] Then we'll destroy everything at once.
Your problem is emotion......but it won't help bro.......

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 10:10am On Jul 19, 2018
Hehehe..see how you are running around like a mad man. Now this is Abia thread you can't even post a single picture to prove anyone wrong but you kept insulting everyone even your people that have come to say it the way it is. We are watching you closely. Stay on this thread and show us Abia state cheesy

ChilledPill:
[s][/s]
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Hehehe..see how you are running around like a mad man. Now this is Abia thread you can't even post a single picture to prove anyone wrong but you kept insulting everyone even your people that have come to say it the way it is. We are watching you closely. Stay on this thread and show us Abia state cheesy
[/s]
I have made my points very clear, you see I have hundreds of pictures with me and will surely open a thread in due time, now get lost and focus on your dirty village state.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Dumb defence. If you had anything to show then open your own thread and show it to us. The truth of the matter is that there is nothing to show. Abia state is dead. Abia state is a horribly most backward state in Nigeria filled with bad roads, filth everywhere. I still don't know who cursed Abia state. Open a thread and show us your dead Abia state. Hundreds of pictures. hehehe

[s]
ChilledPill:

I have made my points very clear, you see I have hundreds of pictures with me and will surely open a thread in due time, now get lost and focus on your dirty village state.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Dumb defence. If you had anything to show then open your own thread and show it to us. The truth of the matter is that there is nothing to show. Abia state is dead. Abia state is a horribly most backward state in Nigeria filled with bad roads, filth everywhere. I still don't know who cursed Abia state. Open a thread and show us your dead Abia state. Hundreds of pictures. hehehe
[/s]
This imbec!le with lame story..., Abia is dead yet your id!ots from the cursed alambara village will never live without going there? you're the most silly person I've come across with in my entire life, see you can't force me to open a thread I will do it when you less expected.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2018
Abia state is a cursed dead and it is a statement of fact and nothing more. Abia state is a dustbin where all the SE states are dumping refuse, I quite agree with you that our people do come there, they are there to dump garbage just like people from other states. Abia state is dead, prove us wrong with your thread. cheesy

[s]
ChilledPill:

This imbec!le with lame story..., Abia is dead yet your id!ots from the cursed alambara village will never live without going there? you're the most silly person I've come across with in my entire life, see you can't force me to open a thread I will do it when you less expected.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Abia state is a cursed dead and it is a statement of fact and nothing more. Abia state is a dustbin where all the SE states are dumping refuse, I quite agree with you that our people do come there, they are there to dump garbage just like people from other states. Abia state is dead, prove us wrong with your thread. cheesy
[/s]
I havn't told you that alambara people are the ones hawking pure water and gala all over Aba cheesy now you know well that's there job and they are happy doing it all over Abia state
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Abia state is a dustbin, so any outsider you see in Abia state is there to dump garbage. Abia state is dead. You guys left your state to rot away while chasing shadows.cheesy

[s]
ChilledPill:

I havn't told you that alambara people are the ones hawking pure water and gala all over Aba cheesy now you know well that's there job and they are happy doing it all over Abia state
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Abia state is a dustbin, so any outsider you see in Abia state is there to dump garbage. Abia state is dead. You guys left your state to rot away while chasing shadows.cheesy
[/s]
That's why I tag you monkey, your people are feeding and looking fresh and are happily hawking their pure water for a living in Abia and you're cursing where they cherish so much.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Nkapi take this statement to the worldbank, Abia state is a cursed dead dustbin. Any outsider you see in Abia state is their to dump refuse. No one is ever proud to say that he or she has anything to do with cursed Abia state. It is a dead backward state, even the indegenes are always afraid to say they are from there to avoid bashing. cheesy

[s]
ChilledPill:

That's why I tag you monkey, your people are feeding and looking fresh and are happily hawking their pure water for a living in Abia and you're cursing where they cherish so much.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Nkapi take this statement to the worldbank, Abia state is a cursed dead dustbin. Any outsider you see in Abia state is their to dump refuse. No one is ever proud to say that he or she has anything to do with cursed Abia state. It is a dead backward state, even the indegenes are always afraid to say they are from there to avoid bashing. cheesy
[/s]
Monkey, but that's where your people are feeding fat from through hawking pure water and selling gala on the street.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2018
Heheheheh..nkapi, who is feeding fat in garbage dumps? Abia state is a garbage dump and it is only animals like Abia people that are found there, any other outsider is there to dump refuse. cheesy

[s]
ChilledPill:

Monkey, but that's where your people are feeding fat from through hawking pure water and selling gala on the street.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by justtoodark: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Juliusmalema:

whats your problem....??...were you forced to click on the thread....?
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2018
ChilledPill:
[s][/s]

u Don dey insult anambra again....?
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Abia state is cursed in the following areas.

bad roads

filthy environment

debt

1yrs salary arrears

etc

[s]
ChilledPill:

Hopeless alambara fool from the cursed village filled with erosion, curse is already on you and your generation, you have been cursed, your alambara state is curse and dead.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Don't worry about anything, I am ready for the i.diot

Juliusmalema:

u Don dey insult anambra again....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation / Igbos Don't Need And Want SS In Biafra / PDP Begins Moves To Reclaim Ekiti In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.