Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,170 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Abia State Development- Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Development- Pictures (10024 Views)

Buhari Participates In Katsina State Development Fund 2023 (Photos) / Abia State Development Thread- PICTURES / A Tip Trip Of Ogun State Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by rummmy: 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
ChilledPill:

Monkey, you're the one obviously in pains already.
by your constant abuse we know them
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Abia state is cursed in the following areas.
bad roads
filthy environment
debt
1yrs salary arrears
etc
[/s]
Alambara village state is under a heavenly curse, that's the reason her people are all over Abia state to make a living by hawking pure-water and gala.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hehehehe..he got back again without the picture.

Abia state was cursed the day your gov was chained in a shrine. You cannot find a single person from my state in your dead rotten Abia state. Today Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Abia state is not different from garbage dumpsites. All over Abia state is bad roads and filth. There is nothing good in Abia state. All forces cursed Abia state, today it is by a wide margin the worst state in Nigeria. I spit on any Abia indegene because they are all cursed cheesy

[s]
ChilledPill:

Alambara village state is under a heavenly curse, that's the reason her people are all over Abia state to make a living by hawking pure-water and gala.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
No pictures yet cheesy

Abia state is a cursed dead state. Chilledpill oya cheesy
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
A thread opened for pictures but he cannot post one picture because Abia state is dead, there is nothing to show except bad roads and filth cheesy

I ready for you today unless you bring the pictures cheesy
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Africonji: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
oneast:
A thread opened for pictures but he cannot post one picture because Abia state is dead, there is nothing to show except bad roads and filth cheesy

I ready for you today unless you bring the pictures cheesy

Chino you are disgrace to Anambra, and a curse to Ndigbo. You will not end well if you continue along this path. Mark my words. You have been warned for the last time.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Africonji:

I am a disgrace to Abia, and a curse to Ndigbo. I will not end well if i continue along this path. Mark my words.

Hmmm Ok oo..if you insist. cool
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Hehehehe..he got back again without the picture.
Abia state was cursed the day your gov was chained in a shrine. You cannot find a single person from my state in your dead rotten Abia state. Today Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Abia state is not different from garbads and filth. There is nothing good in Abia state. All forces cursed gene because they are all cursed cheesy
[/s]
Okay lemme tell you this story of what happened when I last visited Nigeria... As I drove inside Aba with my Toyota spider I decided to take a walk around Ariaria International market to see the hard-working Aba guys, on my way I met a little boy between the age of 9 and 10 hawking pure water I questioned him and asked him about his family, in his words 'my mother is nursing mum and his dad is a keke rider', oh I so much love this smart boy

Then I asked him where he's from but I already knew through his accent that he is an alambra id!ot, then told he's from Anambra... they are many
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hehehehehe..

So you actually came back without pictures? So you went to Ariaria, where are the pictures from the cursed dead ABA? I have told you that no one has ever been proud of having anything to do with Abia state because the state is dead and attracts insult to anyone that identifies with it. Any outsider you see in Abia state is just there to dump refuse because that is what Abia is meant for. All the SE and SS states dump their refuse in Abia state, so you could see them once in a while in your state, but what got them there is to dispose refuse. Abia state is cursed, dead, worthless and useless. It is an undeniable fact. You can keep crying your eyes out but I won't stop breaking your heart with truth. Abia state is a dumpsite so it is only Abia state people who are more or less animals can live in that sh1thole. cheesy

[s]
ChilledPill:
Okay lemme tell you this story of what happened when I last visited Nigeria... As I drove inside Aba with my Toyota spider I decided to take a walk around Ariaria International market to see the hard-working Aba guys, on my way I met a little boy between the age of 9 and 10 hawking pure water I questioned him and asked him about his family, in his words 'my mother is nursing mum and his dad is a keke rider', oh I so much love this smart boyThen I asked him where he's from but I already knew through his accent that he is an alambra id!ot, then told he's from Anambra... they are many
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Hehehehehe.
So you actually came back without pictures? So you went to Ariaria, where are the pictures from the cursed dead ABA? I have told you ver been proud of having anything to do with Abia state because the state is dead and attracts insult to anyone ths with it. Any outsider you see in Abia state is just there to dump refuse because that is what Abia is meant f and SS states dump their refuse in Abia state, so you could see them once in a while in your state, but what got them there is to dispose refuse. Abia state is cursed, dead, worthless and useless. It is an undeniable fact. You can keep crying your eyes out but I won't stop breaking your heart with truth. Abia st
[/s]
I will surely make a video of alambara id!ots residing in Aba and hawking their pure water in peace, dirty alambara monkeys all Abia state begging.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ok good, post the video, because we need to see the filth called Abia state. No one from my state can be found anywhere in your filthy dilapidated dead Abia state except they came to dispose refuse. #FACTcheesy

[s]
ChilledPill:

I will surely make a video of alambara id!ots residing in Aba and hawking their pure water in peace, dirty alambara monkeys all Abia state begging.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abia is state where animals live and refuse from other states are being dumped there because the state is cursed and dead. No sane person can survive upto 24hrs in Abia state. Even some dogs die immediately they cross into Abia state because of the oozing of filth. cheesy
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Xander85: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Aba Can Generate Enough Money To Develop Abia State’
July 13, 2018 12:04 am 38 0

Emma Nwabuko
Before he became the Principal Secretary to the governor of Abia State, Engr. Emma Nwabuko had headed various ministries in the past administration. He bares his mind on his present job and other issues concerning the state in this interview with Emmanuel Ugwu. Excerpts

You’ve held different positions across two administrations. Is your present office as principal secretary to the governor as challenging as the previous ones?

Any position you hold in government, understand that you are there to deliver services to the state government and to the people of the state. So, no matter the level you are doing it, the sole aim is to deliver services and that has been what we’ve been doing in these past years. The bottom line is service to the people and we’ve been doing that. Yes, some positions might be challenging in the sense that the volume of work and volume of responsibility will increase. In the past years, I was a commissioner in charge of some ministries – ministries of works and transport as at then. It was very challenging because when you have a government that has as its cardinal point delivering infrastructure to the people, then you must be on your toes to make sure that those things are carried out. From there I was made commissioner for local government and chieftaincy affairs which is another bigger assignment because you are dealing with the whole state as matter of fact. The commissioner for local government deals with all the local governments in the state. That one was also a bigger assignment. And from there to this position as principal secretary to the governor. This one is like the engine room – I would say that it is like the clearing house of whatever the governor wants – whether directive, instructive, the complaints of people; we are just like the vehicle that carries those things to the governor.

So, how tasking is your present position?

In this position you do not have a time of your own; you cannot say this is my working hours. Of course you can be called at any time. The governor is a young energetic man, very dynamic, so you hardly sleep when others are sleeping. You can be called up at any time, and what irks a boss is when a worker cannot be reached at any time either because your phone is switched off or something. So even if you switched off all other lines you must keep open your dedicated line where you can always interact with your boss. The job is tough but exciting and we’re flowing with the modalities, trying to provide dividends of democracy to the people and since we are on the same page we are very grateful that any time we are called upon we will answer.

Is there any continuum between the immediate past government and the present one in terms of completing inherited projects?

Of course governance is a continuum. I can tell you there hasn’t been any programme or project started by the last administration that was abandoned or cancelled by the present government. Look at the area of providing infrastructure to the people, this government is still continuing with that programme. And when you think about the projects that have been there you also think about the values to the people you are providing them for. What obtained yesterday might not be what obtains today. Today the local governments are independent enough so what you get at the centre is hardly enough to take care of your needs and all that. So you have to go back and think of what to do because governance is dynamic. You can’t just say because that project was started you stick by it instead of sitting down and rearrange your priorities. And when you arrange your priorities now, it’s not as if you have abandoned those projects; it is those projects that will give value to the people that you face when you get the money. For instance if you check the international conference centre (ICC) it was started by the last administration and it is still there. And if you look at the housing projects, the JAC building, ASUBEB building- they are all there. Even the roads that were awarded during the last administration this government is also handling it. So governance is a continuum; there is none of the projects that have been absolutely abandoned. What is happening is that you now prioritise, looking at the precarious state of the state when it comes to generating internally generated revenue. If you are building a road now it must be able to open up all the fronts for getting internally generated revenue. It is then that more money would come to the government and you can use it for more projects.

Is the principle of power shift on which Dr Okezie Ikpeazu rode to power still relevant as 2019 election year approaches?

That decision facilitated by the former governor of state(Senator T.A. Orji) to shift power to Abia South was a laudable one. Last month the people of Ohangwa organised for him grand civic reception and gave him chieftaincy title. Politics is about equity, it’s about fairness. Politics is making sure that you do not marginalise people because they don’t have anybody to speak for them. The Abia charter of equity recognised that and that was why as we now have three senatorial zones. What happens to one senatorial zone should also happen to the other senatorial zones. Power started from the north and shifted to central so you don’t have to argue that power must shift to south so that every where will be quiet. The Igbo adage says that emee nwa ka emere ibe ya obi adi ya nma. I tell you when you now talk about the benefits of power shift a lot of things have been done in Aba. I can tell you that Aba has capacity to give us all the money we need in this state. Rivers state is generating more than N4 billion every month, why are we not generating our own? It is because of dilapidated infrastructure that Aba has. Aba is noted for businessmen and industrialists and what they need is good roads, electricity and you give them enabling environment then the money would come in IGR. What the governor is doing is a matter of strategy. He is there strategising and when he says let us develop this place it will give us money and when you bring in that money every other part will be developed.

Can Aba really generate enough money to fund the overall development of Abia state?

If we are able to rearrange the revenue in Ariaria we will be able to realise more than N2 billion monthly. And today Ariaria is attracting the attention of everybody not only in Nigeria but outside our shores because of made in Aba products. See what people are doing there, for instance, what I’m wearing from head to toes are made in Aba. I no longer have to go for foreign made cloths. Quality products are coming out from Aba including foot wears. It is because of the importance of Aba that electricity is now supplied to some parts of Aba constantly more than 100 per cent. For more than three moths now, there has been constant supply of electricity just to boost the economy. Developing the infrastructure at Aba is strategic – giving the people what they want. Before he (Governor Ikpeazu) started, he held a town hall meeting where he asked the people what they wanted and the businessmen and industrialists in Aba told him they don’t want money but an enabling environment – good roads, electricity and security. They said if given these, they already know how to market theirselves. It is because of the potentials of Aba that the vice-president has come here five times because it is important to the federal government. The potential of Aba is not only for Abia, but the whole of Nigeria. So the governor concentrates more in Aba. But it is not as if he is neglecting other parts of Abia, strategically what he is doing is to realise the five pillars of his government’s developmental framework. When you talk about commerce and industry all those things are in Aba. There is no road that the governor is building in Aba that does not lead to a market, industry or where you are going to have ease of doing business.

As it is now in vogue for government officials to dress in made in Aba attires, was there a directive from Governor Ikpeazu to that effect?

No, it’s not. This is a time when you have to live by example. If you’re saying that made in Aba products are good for everyone and good for export, you have to show a living example. The governor has marketed Aba and you have to do the marketing yourself. If you say you are not here nobody will recognise you are here. The governor himself dresses in made in Aba attire wherever he goes. It is the same thing; you don’t have to tell us. We must not only do the talk we must also do the work so that anyone who sees us here will know that we’re from Aba the home of SMEs. That is what we want to tell Nigerians and the world that Aba is a centre for quality goods. Nigerians no longer have to carry heavy suitcases when they go abroad for holidays. No; those days are gone, we now have to concentrate on our own. With our population we are ready to keep people afloat; everybody will not go for white collar jobs what you do is to encourage people to consume what we produce.

You have been involved in the campaign for people to obtain their PVCs, are you getting positive results?

We have been working hand in hand with INEC to make sure that we sensitise our people. That is what INEC wants because there is this apathy of people not coming for registration to obtain their PVCs. This is a good opportunity but we have always been known for fire brigade approach. The day that voter registration exercise is ending you will now see thousands upon thousands of people trooping out to say I have not registered and I want to do it. The opportunity is there now but in this part of the country every morning people go out for one business or the other. They take it as priority and nobody is thinking about their civic responsibilities and they are not taking voter registration as one of our civic responsibilities. Good enough INEC in Abia state has set a target of registering up to two million voters in the state. And in getting two million voters you have to really sensitise the people. So the essence of my jingle is to really sensitise the people. We thank God that when they presented this matter to their office INEC now agreed that they have to move these machines from their office to different wards and different polling units at least to bring the registration exercise closer to the people. That was a very good one and I have received a very good recommendation from INEC people that we have really helped them to sensitise people. That has also helped in beefing up our voting strength as at today and I think that the two million voter target can be reallised by the time the continuous voter registration would end.

This is why i get so exasperated and impatient with Abia State! That state has so much potential, yet 19 years since returning to what they call democratic rule, it still remains just that....potential!

The part in bold says studies have shown Ariaria market can easily generate 2 billion naira a month. Can you imagine how much has been fritted away into private pockets these past 19 years and what we could have built with all that money! sad
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by ChilledPill: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
[s]
oneast:
Ok good, post the video, because we need to see the filth called Abia state. No one from my state can be found anywhere in your filthy dilapidated dead Abia state except they came to dispose refuse. #FACTcheesy
[/s]
This illiterat alambara id!ot sef, so that means you can't read and comprehend, alambara are filled with illiterates... well I will certainly make a video when I visit my people this year... dirty alambara id!ots are all over Aba hawking their pure water in peace.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xander85:

This is why i get so exasperated and impatient with Abia State! That state has so much potential, yet 19 years since returning to what they call democratic rule, it still remains just that....potential!

The part in bold says studies have shown Ariaria market can easily generate 2 billion naira a month. Can you imagine how much has been fritted away into private pockets these past 19 years and what we could have built with all that money! sad

The summary is that Abia state is dead, that is why nothing works. cheesy

Chilledpill over to you cheesy
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Where is the picture or the video illiterate dirty Aba miscreant? We all want to see the filth called Abia state. Abia state people are feeling stigmatized, no wonder they hardly accept they are from the state. Those people are Abia people that feel less than human because their state is dead and worst in Nigeria. cheesy

Abia state is dead

[s]
ChilledPill:

This illiterat alambara id!ot sef, so that means you can't read and comprehend, alambara are filled with illiterates... well I will certainly make a video when I visit my people this year... dirty alambara id!ots are all over Aba hawking their pure water in peace.
[/s]
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Page 4, yet chilledpill is yet to post a single picture. cheesy

Abia state is dead, there is nothing to show except bad roads and filth cheesy
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
In fact I no go laugh cheesy

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Africonji the fact here is that chilledpill doesn't listen to brotherly advice....he ruthlessly attacks everybody.....

If we continue attacking ourselves it won't change abia state....The best is to discuss which way to salvage the situation....

2019 is by the corner...how do we make the right choice......

If apc has failed, pdp keeping failing then let's the good people of abians try apga....this is what we suppose to be discussing here not fights....the whole igboland must be developed...

Let's discuss progresss not fighting...
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
I have kept warning him but he kept forming superman in Anambra thread but today is the day he will know that he is still learning work. cool

Juliusmalema:
Africonji the fact here is that chilledpill doesn't listen to brotherly advice....he ruthlessly attacks everybody.....

If we continue attacking ourselves it won't change abia state....The best is to discuss which way to salvage the situation....

2019 is by the corner...how do we make the right choice......

If apc has failed, pdp keeping failing then let's the good people of abians try apga....this is what we suppose to be discussing here not fights....the whole igboland must be developed...

Let's discuss progresss not fighting...
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is my hubby. Chilledpill oya oo. All my 3 laptops are on and ready cheesy

Prove us wrong cheesy

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by lmo1stson: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
i am hoping on the day abia shall get it right. all the state in the southeast are doing well except abia state.
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by lmo1stson: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xander85:

i totally agree with u. abia state failed at the point of carving it out from imo state. today one cannot point to anything that has been done in the state since 1999
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by lmo1stson: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
rummmy:
Abia?one of the SE state up for sale... Is that one a state. That is my state but I can not cover the truth.

the best way to describe abia state is hell
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by oneast: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
lmo1stson:

i totally agree with u. abia state failed at the point of carving it out from imo state. today one cannot point to anything that has been done in the state since 1999

Abia state is a failed state? Chilledpill over to you cheesy
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by lmo1stson: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
rummmy:
by your constant abuse we know them

i think he is just a child that is just being emotional
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
lmo1stson:

i think he is just a child that is just being emotional

Yes he is just too emotional.....from indications he loves his state but been too emotional won't solve the issue....

my brother chilldpill let's discuss way forward...and make the right decision...
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
the more they hate, the more the thread grows
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
NEW Master Energy City Project - The Industrial city will be among the First 5 biggest Industrial Cities in Africa and first of its kind in South-East Nigeria houses more than 10 Factories which include; Lubricants, Grease, Bottle Water, Juice, Noodles, Rubber and an Assembly Plant. Others are Fertilizer, Vegetables,Rice, Assorted Wines and Tyre Plants.

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2018

Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Abia State Development- Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here / Police Urge Lagos Residents Not To Report Crime First On Social Media / Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.