Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Is It Really About Working Hard? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Really About Working Hard? (13177 Views)

What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? / Common Lies About Working From Home As A Nigerian / Why You Should Make Working Hard A Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really About Working Hard? by LordofNaija: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
jiorhemen:

While I agree with you that smart work backed by Providence avails much, I disagree with your attempt to use Yususf Buhari as an example. Just continue pursuing your dreams, and with God's grace on your side you can make it. Leave those who just talk baloney alone. Yusuf Buhari has no single hotel. Yes, you heard me correctly, Yusuf Buhari does not have even a restaurant, talk less of two hotels.
Bros leave matter for Mathias abeg
Re: Is It Really About Working Hard? by owoshuyi(m): 1:10am On Jul 20, 2018
Please whether u are a doctor, lawyer, footballer, mechanic; and whether u went to school or not, WORKING HARD IS GOOD, BUT WORKING SMART IS BETTER. God has said IT IS NOT OF HIM THAT WILLETH OR RUNNETH and THE RACE IS NOT TO THE SWIFT NOR THE BATTLE TO THE STRONGEST...
Re: Is It Really About Working Hard? by midehill(m): 1:34am On Jul 20, 2018
owoshuyi:
Please whether u are a doctor, lawyer, footballer, mechanic; and whether u went to school or not, WORKING HARD IS GOOD, BUT WORKING SMART IS BETTER. God has said IT IS NOT OF HIM THAT WILLETH OR RUNNETH and THE RACE IS NOT TO THE SWIFT NOR THE BATTLE TO THE STRONGEST...

hmmmmn
Re: Is It Really About Working Hard? by Pchidexy(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, make no mistakes about it. Hardwork will never make you rich. These things will make you rich :

Luck
smartness
crime or any criminal related activity
money management
your hunger for wealth
being street savvy
flowing with the trend or being updated!
Re: Is It Really About Working Hard? by kenniefawole(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lnzy:

I don't get? Are you a blogger?? I hope the way you constructed your sentences up here isn't how you write on your blog... it's great to give out tips but not from someone that can't follow the number one rule of blogging, which is to construct concise and readable articles. Trust me, no sensible persons will spend more than five minutes on your blog with this. As you said, " what you put in, you get out". I think you should first go and improve your writing skills before giving us the "consult me for blogging tips" cliche.
Op , with your English , Have being able to buy your mother car , build house , and become successfully.. Why not just mind your business . Thanks for your observation , your mate are busy making millions , you are here looking at other people blunders .. Welldone Mr i too know English
Re: Is It Really About Working Hard? by Lnzy: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Op , with your English , Have being able to buy your mother car , build house , and become successfully.. Why not just mind your business . Thanks for your observation , your mate are busy making millions , you are here looking at other people blunders .. Welldone Mr i too know English [/quote]

Lol....broda, I didn't mean to make you feel bad..its just an advice you should take serious, atleast if you intend to make it big in blogging.!
Re: Is It Really About Working Hard? by Lnzy: 6:40am On Jul 25, 2018
Hard work actually does pay....atleast, when it's channeled towards what one wants to achieve. Even kylie Jenner, the billionaire in making....has put in some efforts to maintain her status as an Instagram sensation. Then again, smart work is the real MVP, but you must have worked a lil bit hard, to realise how to work smarter.
Re: Is It Really About Working Hard? by Lnzy: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2018
kenniefawole:

Op , with your English , Have being able to buy your mother car , build house , and become successfully.. Why not just mind your business . Thanks for your observation , your mate are busy making millions , you are here looking at other people blunders .. Welldone Mr i too know English
Lol....broda, I didn't mean to make you feel bad..its just an advice you should take serious, atleast if you intend to make it big in blogging.! Don't forget to thank me, when you start seeing improvements in your traffic.
Re: Is It Really About Working Hard? by AfuyeColony(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2018
I shared this post on my blog sometimes ago, but today, I deem it fit to share it here too so that my fellow nairalanders too could benefit from it too.

Attitude of Successful Business People
A lot has been said and written about Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, from how he started his business to his present net worth.

I am not putting up this write up to repeat all those, but rather to encourage you never to stop doing what you believe in.

Have you ever thought about where Aliko Dangote would be if he had given up? I know every young business person today want to be like Alhaji Aliko Dangote, even me! But unfortunately not everyone is willing and ready to go through what this great business mogul has been through. Or did you think it was all a smooth journey for him?

Many business opportunities has been conceived and started but do not survive the first five years, especially in this part of the world. Have you ever wondered why? Well, I will tell you it is because they failed to be strong when the going get tough and rough. No business start up will start giving you money just immediately you Begin, you have to be consistent and dedicated. There are quite a number of times you will fail and fall, you have to learn to get back up stronger each time this happens.

In life, when you fail, it does not mean that is the end rather, it is an opportunity to learn a new way of the what you have always been doing, better.

Re: Is It Really About Working Hard? by midehill(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
AfuyeColony:
I shared this post on my blog sometimes ago, but today, I deem it fit to share it here too so that my fellow nairalanders too could benefit from it too.

Attitude of Successful Business People
A lot has been said and written about Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, from how he started his business to his present net worth.

I am not putting up this write up to repeat all those, but rather to encourage you never to stop doing what you believe in.

Have you ever thought about where Aliko Dangote would be if he had given up? I know every young business person today want to be like Alhaji Aliko Dangote, even me! But unfortunately not everyone is willing and ready to go through what this great business mogul has been through. Or did you think it was all a smooth journey for him?

Many business opportunities has been conceived and started but do not survive the first five years, especially in this part of the world. Have you ever wondered why? Well, I will tell you it is because they failed to be strong when the going get tough and rough. No business start up will start giving you money just immediately you Begin, you have to be consistent and dedicated. There are quite a number of times you will fail and fall, you have to learn to get back up stronger each time this happens.

In life, when you fail, it does not mean that is the end rather, it is an opportunity to learn a new way of the what you have always been doing, better.

Seriously u jez motivated me

1 Like

Re: Is It Really About Working Hard? by AfuyeColony(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
midehill:

Seriously u jez motivated me

Thank you!
Re: Is It Really About Working Hard? by fortunate13: 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,did you use the new job seeking app called Swapix Nigeria? Did it help you find a job? Is it worth using it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? / To Become A Referee In Nigerian Globacom League? / Recapitalization: Jobs Losses Loom As Nigerian Banks Battle To Escape Extinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.