Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (57497 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Martin0(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Well, you're rarely seen lately. I'm guessing life has gotten you all tied up like a rotisserie grin

well life na jejegrin
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Butoneday2(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Rubbish i said?
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by luminouz(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2018
My own is this...why do these chicks look so fine on SM but horror shows in real life??

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by erico2k2(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2018
thorpido:
^^^Even though she explained how,you guys up there are still asking the same question.smh

Yes,you can attend an interview and get a job before you conclude your NYSC.Some employers will allow you bring the certificate later.

@her story,such is life.Wonder why friends forsake their friends when challenges come.
That is the reason people like that are still Job hunting, come to think of it, the lady explained clearly she got the job b4 NYSC completion but dem still dey ask Jamb question.People with such IQ score 10/100

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Lanceslot:
July 5th and July 2nd? abeg what type of story is this?
She's very correct bro.
She might have been retained in the company she served or through connection with a promise of resuming work when she completes her NYSC program.

I know of someone who got a job six months before she completed her service but it was through someone.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by drjay1(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2018
With this attitude of seeing life as a competition, this young lady has alot to learn; Your employer and co-workers are somewhere reading this nonsense. I pray you don't get yourself unnecessary enemies before you start the work self. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2018
braimeddy:
See this babe. U just got a job and possible u might even be on probation and u re there ranting. Sister I advice u should stay low cos tomorrow is pregnant.
Don’t underrate the POWER of pussy
It does sustain Mouth watering jobs.
Don’t be shocked, she may be tweeting from the MD’s desk

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Jethrolite(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Lanceslot:
She got a job before she was through with service. This is how I got my first job. I resumed on the first of the following month after service.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by mikaael(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2018
amzee:
Graduated July 5th and got a job July 2nd?

Is she Lai Muhammed's sister?

No....obviously his long lost daughter ...wit this,her dad will locate her
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by doskie(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2018
male employer definitely
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by donbenie(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Lanceslot:
So someone cannot get a job before finishing NYSC?..are you in this Naija at all? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Judztoy55145: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Why again is this news?... Ahhhh social media. I get it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by olujastro: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2018
I also got a job offer and one pending final interview two weeks before I finished service. So it's very possible.
I started applying for jobs 5 months before NYSC ended while serving in a school as I hate to be idle for up to a week.
I just rested for 3 days after POP and resumed immediately. That was 5yrs ago though.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by obentenyson(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2018
July 5th n july second? Did she time travelled? Another proof sey this babe dey lie.... no wonder her friends dey laugh her. Brain dead
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by dejavubobo1(m): 10:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Lanceslot:
super story...
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by els0nm0rali(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2018
Stories like this will always make front page on Nairaland.

This forum is becoming boring by the day.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by baddosky1: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Ok...let's say you finished serving July 5th...then God pressed pause button on the "remote control" of the world then pressed the rewind button for you to get a job, then pressed fast forward button again. undecided
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Originalsly: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2018
thorpido:
^^^Even though she explained how,you guys up there are still asking the same question.smh

Yes,you can attend an interview and get a job before you conclude your NYSC.Some employers will allow you bring the certificate later.

@her story,such is life.Wonder why friends forsake their friends when challenges come.

This forum gives us an opportunity to learn...and unlearn soooo much.... but yet I'm shocked to see soo many who not only insist on being ignorant... but proudly displaying their ignorance to the world. What have they learned from your and other such enlightening comment?..absolutely nothing. This is enough reason for an employer to hire someone before he/she completes NYSC....he would be thinking here is a sensible person....willing to learn..let's employ her now or spend weeks interviewing a few hundred more before we find another one.
@ wondering why friends forsake friends in times of challenges.....it is only then that you know who really are your friends. This topic is about that... who really are your friends...she is quite correct in keeping them at a distance... they deserted her when she failed..had her challenge...why return now? ...fair weather friends...they should be kept at a distance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Victorbest34: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Graduated 2017 and went to service with 2017 BATCH A. How possible is that?

It's possible graduating and going to service with BATCH B of that same year but not with BATCH A
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by raiden1: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2018
jealousy will not kill us in this country...
she got employed few days before the completion of her NYSC, and so freaking what? people get employed without even going to school not to talk more of a corpper...
If you can't stomach her success, chop shit and die
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Psoul(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Lanceslot:

What is confusing there?
She got a job 3 days before passing out from National Youth Service.
Yes, it is very possible.
Pple get admission with Awaiting Result. Are u not aware?
PPle get job on "Degree In View"

When employed or admitted under the above condition, a period of time is given to u provide such certificate/result or stand a chance of losing that opportunity or ur salary withheld pending when the documents are provided.

Ple should not limit their knowledge on Nairaland. Try to know what is happening in the real world.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Psoul(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2018
Women have too much problems especially against themselves.

The most annoying part of it is that their problems are based on irrelevancies.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Lanceslot:

She got a job before passing out date. What is difficult to understand there?
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Martinez19(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Ignorance is almost incurable. So don't people know that someone can secure a job before finishing youth service?
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by newjosboy: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2018
amzee:

NYSC certificate is not a must to get a job. And yes she got the job before passing out parade
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Girlsavage:
Lady Gets Mocked By Her Friends After Graduating Before Her, 2yrs Later See What Happened

They laughed at her and starting forming big babes because she had an extra year, and they graduated before her, 2yrs down the line, she graduated, served her NYSC, And got a job days before finalizing her Youth Services, Now they coming back to be friends...
You see life? see her tweets below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-gets-mocked-by-her-friends-after.html
nonsense

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by vatiqan(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
amzee:

Really, we have dead brains, on this platform. Bros, this is not too difficult to comprehend, na.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by nextstep(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
amzee:

Lanceslot:

Sigh... if somebody is well qualified, and the only thing missing is NYSC (which is pending in a few days/weeks), why won't she get hired before? Her official start date may be after graduation, but her hire date can be before that. Happens often enough that it's a non-story.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by sexdoll: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
women and competition!!!

must everything be about competition with all you _bitches? angry angry angry
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by ronaldbecky(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Martin0:

eheh, na wa oo! eheh that reminds me, how is ur man Na, tell him not to beat you oo or else he will lose you to this poor man typing!

come oo where is lioneza?

Pussy Hunter spotted
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by iamyoungskid(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wow! thats so nice of you. three more days to finish your NYSC, And you already gotten a job.
Shame to the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes / How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.