Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (57503 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Platony(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Excess slaying has made u nt think b4 posting...

Passed out July 5, got a job July 2nd

Ok o. **Happy Slaying**

Watch as those u're trying to mock come afta u.
grin grin

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by anigold(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Girlsavage:
Lady Gets Mocked By Her Friends After Graduating Before Her, 2yrs Later See What Happened

They laughed at her and starting forming big babes because she had an extra year, and they graduated before her, 2yrs down the line, she graduated, served her NYSC, And got a job days before finalizing her Youth Services, Now they coming back to be friends...
You see life? see her tweets below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-gets-mocked-by-her-friends-after.html
so you finish nysc on 5th July and got a job 2nd July.
Are you sure about this grammar. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Dimex03(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Heybeedee(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Because of ordinary Job she think say she don make am for life, How much are they paying her self. Jobs that even IT students are offered. So none of your mates have Jobs or even businesses that is light years ahead of yours? If none of your friends have succeeded all these while after graduation then either you went to a really really quack school, You are studying a really really quack course or your course mates are all dumbos. It's normal for some of your mates to be ahead of you, It shows they are more determined people around you and actually push you further though you are not in a race with them. But i don't know where Nigeria gets these mentality of "Only me got the job", " Only me survive the accident ", " Only me pass", Only me, Only me, Only me". It gives them the believe that a certain sky daddy loves "Only them" the most. And they even use it for testimony without shame. If at least 5 or 10 of my friends aren't as successful or even more successful than me then either i am doing something wrong or rolling with the wrong set of people. It isn't a situation for me to brag about or thank a god for.

Who even mock people this days because of petty things like that? So because i graduated before you i will come and be saying "Ntorr i graduate, You no graduate mumu" when that's even the time when everyone is most anxious about their future. You just felt insecure because they stop talking to you or you drive them away with your "cold attitude" as if you haven't ignore anybody in the past. If they is nothing to talk about i can't force myself, Because at school we see ourselves everyday. Common holiday most people stop talking to each other as usual. If anyone stop talking to me i don't hold any resentment against them, it's not by force to talk...I don't even like talking. Make new friends every time you come across people and don't be stuck with your old peers forming "bestie".
grin
Idrismusty97:
Because of ordinary Job she think say she don make am for life, How much are they paying her self. Jobs that even IT students are offered. So none of your mates have Jobs or even businesses that is light years ahead of yours? If none of your friends have succeeded all these while after graduation then either you went to a really really quack school, You are studying a really really quack course or your course mates are all dumbos. It's normal for some of your mates to be ahead of you, It shows they are more determined people around you and actually push you further though you are not in a race with them. But i don't know where Nigeria gets these mentality of "Only me got the job", " Only me survive the accident ", " Only me pass", Only me, Only me, Only me". It gives them the believe that a certain sky daddy loves "Only them" the most. And they even use it for testimony without shame. If at least 5 or 10 of my friends aren't as successful or even more successful than me then either i am doing something wrong or rolling with the wrong set of people. It isn't a situation for me to brag about or thank a god for.

Who even mock people this days because of petty things like that? So because i graduated before you i will come and be saying "Ntorr i graduate, You no graduate mumu" when that's even the time when everyone is most anxious about their future. You just felt insecure because they stop talking to you or you drive them away with your "cold attitude" as if you haven't ignore anybody in the past. If they is nothing to talk about i can't force myself, Because at school we see ourselves everyday. Common holiday most people stop talking to each other as usual. If anyone stop talking to me i don't hold any resentment against them, it's not by force to talk...I don't even like talking. Make new friends every time you come across people and don't be stuck with your old peers forming "bestie".
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by nonix22(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
na that one u see??
chivera018:
she is beautiful.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by LaudableXX: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lanceslot:
July 5th and July 2nd? abeg what type of story is this?
Didn't you see her 2nd response? She got a job on July 2nd, before she finished NYSC on July 5th. Her problem be say, she no sabi construct good sentence. cheesy
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by piagetskinner(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
that's y its better not to have friends sometimes.. only people of permanent interest
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by LaudableXX: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lanceslot:
July 5th and July 2nd? abeg what type of story is this?
Didn't you see her 2nd response? She got a job on July 2nd, before she graduated from the NYSC scheme on July 5th. She didn't explain things well in her first post.
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Jaqenhghar: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Nawa. Just say you got the job before NYSC na.
Which one be 12months before POP?
How many mths be NYSC? cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Jaqenhghar: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Idrismusty97:

In this shithole to get job na achievment. Let her ebjoy herself please
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
nonix22:
na that one u see??
na only my comment you see

4 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Twitter and lies is another way of saying pounded yam and egusi soup, hian!
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Synthase(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is twitterstory, a life of lies and formats...undecided
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by nonix22(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2018
Yes, cos I like you
chivera018:
na only my comment you see
Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
nonix22:
Yes, cos I like you
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened by chiboycue: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2021
Girlsavage:
Lady Gets Mocked By Her Friends After Graduating Before Her, 2yrs Later See What Happened

They laughed at her and starting forming big babes because she had an extra year, and they graduated before her, 2yrs down the line, she graduated, served her NYSC, And got a job days before finalizing her Youth Services, Now they coming back to be friends...
You see life? see her tweets below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-gets-mocked-by-her-friends-after.html

The lady may be speaking the truth. In her cv she may have specified the date she would commenced and end (5/7) her NYSC. That may be the reason why she got the job on 2/7.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / NUC Lists Universities Approved For Postgraduate Programmes / FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.