Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” (25563 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by OBAGADAFFI: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
This guy should watch his back o.

You can start a fight with Police and go unscarred.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
What should we do!?

Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by calddon(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lord, i dont even understand what they are talking about
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by babadeee(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ruggedman stay on place and stop confusing the thunder biko sad angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Awoo88: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mutemenot:
cheesy but Ruggedman actually succumbed when he posted how to identify real SARS and even snap pic with them. Or was he under any duress ?
He snapped with them by telling you how to identify a fake SARS. He started he asked anybody can buy vest and print scorpion on It to which the acp could not reply. That isn't an endorsement
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by MSRA(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
MollyBank:
Shameless cops!

BTW it's "you can't have your cake and eat it"

Is there any difference? A=B; B=A; it's all the same. You can't have your cake and eat it, you can't eat your cake and still have it. Same expression methinks. But I know that some idiomatic expressions can only be put in a particular way and not any how. Interesting lingo, English is.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Mutemenot(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Awoo88:

He snapped with them by telling you how to identify a fake SARS. He started he asked anybody can buy vest and print scorpion on It to which the acp could not reply. That isn't an endorsement

My bro. The SARS the harass me and you are the real ones . They dont even hide, so identifying with any of them shows he's indirectly endorsing SARS n that's y the police guy made that comment .

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by mokt(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
But seriously, this ruggedman na Idiot. He asked for all these the time he decided to endorse SARS. Besides, is this guy an Informant?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Assassin101: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
#ENDSARS angry angry
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is a good stand!
Atleast be a celebrity for something not for nothing but wack songs.

Olamide,DavidO and wizkid suppose to be at forfront oof this

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yeye people
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by greggng: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
I respect this woman. Rugged man should take a stand. If he stands for reform ...fine nothing wrong in police turning a new leaf
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Namt: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
but come ooo who give ruggedman d power to insult d whole assistant commissioner of police? remember nobody is above d law oooo u can b arrested 4 that
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by HoodBillionaire: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
spectranet ntwrk no make me bomb
nawa o
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Awoo88: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mutemenot:

My bro. The SARS the harass me and you are the real ones . They dont even hide, so identifying with any of them shows he's indirectly endorsing SARS n that's y the police guy made that comment .
That acp had understudied Lie Muhammad. That was a dirty lie he told. When ruggedman post that picture, it was with a write up. If he had posted it without saying anything, you can interpret it the way you way. He did not say anything that remotely promote SARS
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by iamyoungskid(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Is that why youre shouting?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by MakeNigeriaGrea: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sleekjunior:
FOOLS
They are big fools. What of we the common men who doesn't have the lady's number to call when Sars do anyhow to us and ask us to pay money?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by srclark: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
reform or ends SARS are similar because either they are reform or end, a unit if police will still have to tackle robbers
i tire for them ooo if he was in the campaign for reform sars and he sees the reform is not working he has every right to pull himself out and not allow one social media cop use him to get cheap publicity these cops are so petty from oga kyari to this shogunle and dolapo their noise too many ,madam dolapo i will start to respect you more when you start to parade these corrupt sars officers cause i know you people are quick to parade innocent suspects you are ready to call heaven and earth to cover it why have we not seen such with these your corrupt officers all we hear is they have been demoted which we cant even validate biko parade them also they are suspects as well
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rugged man is just angry that the ACP, Yomi shogunde, announced an endorsement without paying him.

Rugged man probably believes korede Bello got paid to be the face of the Nigerian police force, so he expects to get paid before they start using his face for their #reformsars campaign. To be fair it's not a misplaced expectation.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by koolaid87: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lady PRO, are you there? You reading this?

Ma, you are going mad.

Was his brother a criminal? On what ground was he arrested? I believe if rugedy Baba's brother kill or steal, you won't just place the call for his release, which is cleared that he was arrested for extortion.

Shame on You for acting like a hero here.

What about thousands of young men out there that have no one to help them against this monsters called Sars?

Now you're acting like a celebrity. You're crazy and power hungry, thinking messing around will get you there.

Ruggedman is with the masses and he has my respect to stand with revolution which is endsars

You started your statement by saying ruggedman stopped tagging you in his statement which made you took it personal. B1TCH, it's not about you, it's about thousands of innocent citizens getting abused day and night

Oga at the top's food, pls take it easy and curb your ppl to stop their imperialistic, insensitive display of madness

Still we rise!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mutemenot:
cheesy but Ruggedman actually succumbed when he posted how to identify real SARS and even snap pic with them. Or was he under any duress ?
Koye mi rara
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by fellom(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
i for like get this madam Dollarplenty Badmus number ooooo cos she is not a bad looking cop B
queensera:
After Ruggedman called out Yomi Shogunle, the Assistant Commissioner of Police, claiming that he shared a fake story about him, Police PRO, Dolapo Badmus has written to him.

Yomi Shogunle had shared a photo of Ruggedman with a Federal SARS officer and alleged that Ruggedman, who has been very vocal in his call to end SARS, has now turned around to join those calling for SARS to be reformed rather than to be scrapped.

Calling the ACP out, Ruggedman was incensed when he saw the photo being used to pass the wrong message, so he fired back and reiterated that he is all for #EndSARS.

Reacting to his action after he tagged her in his call out post, PPRO, Dolapo wrote to him that he shouldn’t be partial in his judgement and rather chose a side.

She wrote:

I came across this and I wasn’t surprised! Firstly I didn’t expect @ruggedybaba to tag me having taken into cognisance the fact that in a long while he has stopped tagging me in anything police matter!
However for the fact that my attention has been drawn to this matter by way of tagging…… I need to let @ruggedybaba know that with your hobnobbing with police and seeking attention with officers and men of the police force and making it public by way of postins on social media will send a signal that you have converted from #endsars to #reformsars because it’s expected you might have been made to understand all efforts been put in place by the leadership of the force to reformsars (and of course you have demonstrated that by showing some of the efforts unknowingly to you… example is the branding of the uniform for the department) For you to still come out to say “I stand with #endsars until it is reformed” somehow looks contradictory and confusing! You will remember vividly that your first encounter with police was when your younger brother was arrested?! You remember I received your call through @9iceofficial Who informed me about the incident and I quickly placed a call across to you and not only was your brother released, all other men randomly picked with him were also released on my instruction to the DPO! since then we both agreed we are going to work and we have been working together to curb their excesses until you decided to #endsars (we both know why) but anyway no one eats his cake and have it!!! If what you stand for is #endsars let’s know and if it’s #reformsars let’s know……going forth and back will confuse anyone…. stakeholders on #endsars are engaging the police to ensure proper things are been done without too much of showing it off on social media!! My advice to you is that if really your police engagement is not for personal aggrandizement, take it off social media or else it might be misconstrued … No one should get this twister @ruggedybaba and I remain partners in progress, he’s always welcome to partner with us to ensure we get the bad eggs out of the force”.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/you-cant-eat-your-cake-and-have-it-police-pro-dolapo-badmus-warns-ruggedman/

Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by kenex4ever(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69520321:
Very Good one from the PPRO, she made lot of sense here.
u r so predictable.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
ok
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by dannyville2(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
WealthPhillips:
So the only opportunity RuggedMan has to salvage his career is also almost dead too... Na wa o,

You’re so dumb. You think everything has to do with career resurrection? My friend stop thinking like you’re uneducated. Bet wait first, u go school?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by OBTMOS(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
'You can't have your cake and eat it' is the correct saying and not 'you can't eat your cake and have it' my lecturer once brought this argument up in the class and we all discovered she is right
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by pafo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
MollyBank:
Shameless cops!

It’s an idiom and there is nothing wrong with the way she used it.

In fact, it does make more sense to some people that way.
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Godaboveall2: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
'Police is your friend', believe @ ur peril!
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by mapet: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Prince4945:
Lol Nigerian police always incompetent as usual . .this is a matter that the masses are publicly against , but yet she's taking it personal by letting the whole world know rugged man's brother was arrested... tackle the message and not the messenger....

I still can't pin point the problem of this country ...

Bros,

Let's be fair and realistic.......

1. What was Ruggedman's objective with his initial video............and how does one reconciles it with #Endsars
2. Ruggedman was unnecessarily abusive on Shogule. What is the need for the unnecessary personal attacks and insult Ruggedman posted when Shogunle did not attack him. Let's be fair people, what has Sogunle done wrong here?
3. If Ruggedman had this kind of relationship with someone in police like Dolapo Badmus, and still went on with his seeming attack on police as an institution, then he's either unstable or looking for cheap popularity.
4. Did you notice that both Sogunle and Badmus had been civil in their response to him?
Re: Dolapo Badmus Slams Ruggedman: “You can’t eat your cake and have it” by Ryocaj(m): 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
MollyBank:
Shameless cops!

oga Ade both are correct.. but ppl use u can't eat ur cake and have it often coz it beta explains d proverb..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George: I Support Atiku/Peter Obi, If You Dislike That, Go Hug Transformer / Okiki Afolayan And Wife Abimbola Ogunnowo Throwback Vs Now Photos / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammy Award With Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.