Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting (40915 Views)

Abia State First Flyover In Limbo After 5 Years (Pictures) / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by els0nm0rali(m): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

I won't last ...they will be disgraced out by the supreme court

I know you won't last, but in the meantime you can join your bros and both of you can cry me a river...

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by FarahAideed: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2018
els0nm0rali:

I know you won't last, but in the meantime you can join your bros and both of you can cry me a river...

It was a typo ... I will last very very long In the mighty name of God .... thanks for spotting that
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by j1mmy: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2018
stop celebrating thieves and their wives

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by ddippset(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2018
She is very worwor on the first photo

But very fine on the other 3.

Why na?
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Kewtt:
I'd be surprised if Fayemi doesn't caution her this time around.... She was one of the factors that coated him the 2014 polls.... Then add that she's way older than Fayemi . .

Haba! 2 years isn't "way older".
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by tragergeorge(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Shebi dem de say d election dem wan dissolve am All dis media eh
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by MeanMedian: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2018
senetorjboss:
OK oooooo... Their 2nd term
Who told you?
No so una dey run into conclusion grin
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by viktohmarkz(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2018
I wish her all the best even if a proper election was conducted.
mean while you can check my signature and make money by coming online and commenting on threads such as this.
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by MissChievous199(f): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2018
Awwwn, my birthday mate and fellow feminist....fine woman kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by obowunmi(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Scam. She's a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by Akpacha(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
It won't last ...they will be disgraced out by the supreme court
Amen!
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by KcAngel(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2018
IS NOT OVER YET.....JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL IN EKITI!!!
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by 8stargeneral: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Brief first lady in waiting shocked
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by blazer2018: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:
It won't last ...they will be disgraced out by the supreme court

Wike and Odili's wives sha dey give una confidence sha....okay o... grin

I just can't wait to see how it goes. grin
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by xjiggy: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Being a strong advocate for the independent woman does not make u a feminist. This woman Na loving wife. Whoever wrote that thing has a twisted mind. So any woman wey say make her fellow woman go work so as to get her own money to use instead of being a problem to the World don become feminist for una eye. Na Devil go shit for all feminist head
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by Dollabiz: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Oh
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by Heineken(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Rubbish people. They are all the same

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by KingKingKing: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2018
sandra50:
Ugly women that place doesn't belong to you and your husband..you stole it.

beautiful Sandra why call a fellow woman "ugly"? why allow the hate on Nairaland get into your blood stream? You would be a mother someday that is if you aren't one already, and you wouldn't feel great if somebody called you "ugly"...

you might think this is a faceless forum, nobody knows you... but don't be surprised if somebody somewhere, a passive member of Nairaland, knows who you are and bookmarks your comment for future references!

God bless and Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Would she not undertake stomach infrastructure programs ?
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by 21savages: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2018
sandra50:
Ugly women that place doesn't belong to you and your husband..you stole it.
Yeah they stote it cux they are professionals.
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by topearos(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2018
Popularly known as Bisi omologbalogba.

Only people from Ekiti can understand. Lemme come and be going.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by omachimyk(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Administration1:
Must they add Feminist
the tin tire me oO, feminist the new trend, every tom dick n harry na feminist. Just hatred for men, they don't even know what the word FEMINISM means
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Authoreety:
Should we now come and go and fry egg for her??
4 eggs
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Better woman
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by Administration1: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Mofe72:

Why does it bother you?
Why bother yourself to quote me
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by Jerrymann(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2018
How did Foyose lose this election?? Was it free and fair??
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by eseveli(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2018
sad angry angry angry how will this help ekiti pple
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by zinizta: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Kewtt:
I'd be surprised if Fayemi doesn't caution her this time around.... She was one of the factors that coated him the 2014 polls.... Then add that she's way older than Fayemi . .

true...
Re: Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting by sandra50(f): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2018
KingKingKing:

beautiful Sandra why call a fellow woman "ugly"? why allow the hate on Nairaland get into your blood stream? You would be a mother someday that is if you aren't one already, and you wouldn't feel great if somebody called you "ugly"...

you might think this is a faceless forum, nobody knows you... but don't be surprised if somebody somewhere, a passive members of Nairaland, knows who you are and bookmarks your comment for future references!

God bless and Good luck
Well I called her ugly because the world can see what she and her husband did in Ekiti state..I don't just go about calling people ugly even if the person is..and I really don't care about someone knowing me here or not.there is a guy that knows me here and that's because he saw my picture on my profile which I have removed..I really don't care here because I know I'm a different person in real life but yes I'm angry with politicians and I can't hide it..it's the Innocent s they are killing with their actions not because my relative has not been killed yet..I don't have to wait for that to happen before I condemn them.the people being killed are people's relatives and I know how painful that can be.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. / Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) / 1999-2019: Senate Presidents, Deputy Senate Presidents, House Of Reps Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.