Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) (28899 Views)

Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) / Abdul Azeez Akinsanya Targets Igbo Votes In New Poster (photos) / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by CilicMarin: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
hammer6F:
NOTHING NNDIIGBO HATE PASS APC AND NOT SHOWING RESPECT TO NNAMDI KANU.

HE STAND A BETTER CHANCE WINNING LAGOS STATE GOV.

I HOPE TINUBU WILL SEE HIS POTENTIAL FOR LAG GOV.

Please where is IMO State located?

And they defeated Your ipob party PDP in the Anambra election? grin

No wonder, you guys are called empty chest beaters..
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by hammer6F: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Keep Deceiving yourselves, 2019 will cure your madness..

I think IMO State is a Northern state..

2019, una go see pepper.. grin

WE ARE NOT AFONJA...

WE ARE NOT THE SAME Oooo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by hammer6F: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
APC WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RIG IMO STATE AGAIN.

OKOROAUSA TAKES APC WITH HIM COME 2019.

IMO STATE IS GOING APGA OR PDP.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by arinze3131(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
he can't even win his ward in Enugu talk more of d whole state.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
I wish him well. KO is my man
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by blues343(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Go And Contest in IMO instead because ENUGU STATE is already in the Hands of GOD.

GBURUGBURU
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by begwong: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
190theclown:
very ugly man angry
He's got a damn big mouth �. Lol
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by NigelCundy: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69520014:
All the best.
Do the best for our great state.
Be a man of integrity like our President.
You are a winner.
Baba you get problems o
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
useless coward that can not win ordinary counselor in his ward....
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
with 60,000 police and intimidating thugs and 5k bribe for each electorate, this man with 7inch samba mouth can not even win councillorship election in his ward
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by Deltatoto: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheArticleNG:
Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo, has declared his intentions to run for the position of Enugu State Governor.

The ‘Living In Bondage’ star who declared his ambition some weeks back under the platform of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in Enugu with the immediate past governor of the state, Sullivan Chime, in attendance, has now shared his poster.

http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/07/19/actor-kenneth-okonkwo-officially-unveils-his-enugu-governorship-poster/

u are looking for ministerial appointment but they will give you ssa to presidency election u no go win bros
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by DeBrain045(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
dukechilezie:
Who does he want to deceive by attaching the name of Jesus in his poster? Has he forgotten APC is a........ Political Party? Enugu is in the hands of God, Rt Hon Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is sure for 2019. We are strongly behind him in Enugu.
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi for where, that man has not done anything tangible to Enugu state PDP will only win by ringing the election the way they did with the local government elections
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by DeBrain045(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
useless coward that can not win ordinary counselor in his ward....
he is a Useless coward with a lot of money and can contest for Governorship what about y*u HUNGRY MUMU
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by DeBrain045(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
with 60,000 police and intimidating thugs and 5k bribe for each electorate, this man with 7inch samba mouth can not even win councillorship election in his ward
With 60,000 police and intimidating thugs and 5k
bribe for each electorate,
sponsorsed by PDP scums
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by DeBrain045(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
If the election is free and fair kenneth okonkwo will win
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
DeBrain045:
With 60,000 police and intimidating thugs and 5k
bribe for each electorate,
sponsorsed by PDP scums
Enugu state is not ekiti so get out of my way
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hippomouth size coward.

Bleep.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by DeBrain045(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Enugu state is not ekiti so get out of my way
You are writing nonsense
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by DeBrain045(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
jrusky:
Hippomouth size coward.

Bleep.
Modified common sense is uncommon

He is a Hippomouth size coward and has achived what y*u have achived only by dreaming FRYPAN EAR
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
greencard:
ok, but wait o

what were u going to do in presidential hotel ?
grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by Obidon042: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
I don't think there is vacant in the govt house, use ur money wisely.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
DeBrain045:
common sense is uncommon

He is a Hippomouth size coward and has achived what you have achived only by dreaming FRYPAN EAR

Hahaha very funny you. Nice one love your response. Hands of applaud for you. Good day
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by Banmeallday: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
You see AChebe was correct in saying things have fallen apart. NO WONDER Kenneth Okonkwo was running his mouth denouncing Biafra...because he had the ambition to run for governor. He wants to quote God, but he serves the Satanist (APC).

He is still living in bondage

In Biafra we stand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMBmzUgVdsg
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by Sandrapreti(f): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Angelb4 post=69520004]And they will come here to say no APC in the yeast. 2019 go be like Ekiti for una eyes. [/quote

Wait and see how many votes he will get . don't be faster then your shadow
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by toprealman: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nollywood is really trying. Nice movie poster....waw
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
I like him but I think Gburugburu will be reelected.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by DeBrain045(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
jrusky:

Hahaha very funny you. Nice one love your response. Hands of applaud for you. Good day
Don't be a coward
Banmeallday:
You see AChebe was correct in saying things have fallen apart. NO WONDER Kenneth Okonkwo was running his mouth denouncing Biafra...because he had the ambition to run for governor. He wants to quote God, but he serves the Satanist (APC).

He is still living in bondage

In Biafra we stand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMBmzUgVdsg
You need rehab

Biafranic scornful
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by apolonius(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Governorship aspiration is within his rights. Yet this guy is trying too hard to be what he is not.

I watched him at the last APC convention and his activities on social media struggling to caption occasional meetings with APC stalwarts as endorsements and support of his governorship. That is quite dubious.

Also,where did he get a PhD or a honorary doctorate from to constantly address himself as ‘Dr’?

I see him going nowhere with the governorship bid. Rather, if I can advice him,I will urge him to run for the House of Reps.

Good luck to the pretender!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Unveils His Enugu Governorship Poster (Photos) by HillsBlaze(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Guy go respect yourself and manage the little money wey you get... We are happy and comfortable with our working governor. Enugu is in the hands of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access / Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine / Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.