Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Please I Need Help With The Branding Of My New Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Help With The Branding Of My New Product (488 Views)

BRANDIT- Procurement/branding Of Gift Items And Quality Printing / Starting A Business Branding Of Farm Produce using a sealer / For Your Branding Of Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With The Branding Of My New Product by Brotar: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Good day dear Nlanders,

Please I am planing to launch series of agricultural products like garri, palm oil, flour meals er

I need help with branding.

Pls if u know any good company that can help me with that contact me 081 810 25 811

Thanks in advance
Re: Please I Need Help With The Branding Of My New Product by Brooke60(f): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Brotar:
Good day dear Nlanders,

Please I am planing to launch series of agricultural products like garri, palm oil, flour meals er

I need help with branding.

Pls if u know any good company that can help me with that contact me 081 810 25 811

Thanks in advance
I will send your number to a guy I can vouch for. He's really good. Meanwhile, I am a digital marketer and can help your business with digital skills
Re: Please I Need Help With The Branding Of My New Product by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
please I am also in need of same branding. Thank you.
Re: Please I Need Help With The Branding Of My New Product by Brotar: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Brooke60:
I will send your number to a guy I can vouch for. He's really good. Meanwhile, I am a digital marketer and can help your business with digital skills

Thanks for your response
Re: Please I Need Help With The Branding Of My New Product by SaintChukz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
please I am also in need of same branding. Thank you.

What type of Branding do you need...for Personal/Business?
Re: Please I Need Help With The Branding Of My New Product by HappyScent: 5:07am On Aug 02, 2018
08181758153.I saw this number in nairaland,he can help u.

(1) (Reply)

Atomic Email Sender License Key. Who Has It?? / Multichoice Dstv And Gotv License Revoked In Tanzania / How To Earn Money Online With Vendorfy Affiliate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.