Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Starting A Business Branding Of Farm Produce using a sealer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Business Branding Of Farm Produce using a sealer (383 Views)

An Acre of Farm With Structure,Can Be Use For Cow, Pig, Rearing For Sale At #6M / BRANDIT- Procurement/branding Of Gift Items And Quality Printing / Please I Need Help With The Branding Of My New Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Business Branding Of Farm Produce using a sealer by Tesclaros(m): 4:12am On Aug 03, 2022
I don’t know if i got that topic right.. but I am thinking of starting a business of branding or should i say packaging our local farm produce using a preservative sealer and put them in a modern store for sale. Example, i can get okra , perewinkle, crayfish , cow skin etc from the farm or buy them in the local market, seal and brand them just like the picture below and put them up in a well modernized super market store for sale.
My question is, how do i get branding machines that can also seal and preserve these produce? And at what cost do they go for?

If you think this idea won’t profit me in anyway please also do well to advise me. I have been having sleepless nights thinking of a good profitable business to start with 10mil .. you can see from the time I am even posting this - I am having headache as I am typing this. No peace of mind and I don’t want to jakpa.. I want to start up a business i can depend on in the future

Picture credit to: Naijamanyoutube

Re: Starting A Business Branding Of Farm Produce using a sealer by Tesclaros(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Very stupid forum i forgot

Smh.. its only snake thread they are active on

Smh
Re: Starting A Business Branding Of Farm Produce using a sealer by thinksmart1(f): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
It's a great idea . Give it a shot .

(1) (Reply)

Buy/sale Payoneer Funds And Naira-usd At Excellent Exchange Rate / Oil Perfume Marketing / Where Next For Eurgbp? More Pain Ahead? Thechartistorb.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.