Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

How To Earn Money Online With Vendorfy Affiliate Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Money Online With Vendorfy Affiliate Program (484 Views)

Glo Affiliate Program: How To Make Money From Glo / How To Make Money With GTBANK Affiliate Program / My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Money Online With Vendorfy Affiliate Program by jetinvestment: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2018
Online affiliate program is on a constant increase in Nigeria, this is a better time to key into the trend and start making some cool cash from the comfort of your device. If you have a proper plan on how to go about your affiliate marketing, you could be earning more than 6 figures in a short while.

It’s very important you know that to be a successful affiliate marketer, you need to be committed and don’t expect to start earning 100’s of thousands the moment you start. Like every other business, affiliate marketing needs time to start paying back in huge sum.
In the short post I will show you how to apply for Vendorfy Affiliate Program.

First what is Vendorfy:
Vendorfy is a marketplace that accommodates 100’s of business owner that own a store to sell various products across the country. Those products listed by the business owners are then available to vendorfy affiliate partners to market and earn commission upon every successful sale.

Vendorfy affiliate is very straight forward and transparent, you get to see every activity regarding your affiliate links on your Affiliate Management Dashboard. Noting is hidden! You even know when a customer actually made a successful order with your link, or when they return to buy again.

Vendorfy Affiliate partners also enjoy commission for life, what this means is you get a commission from your old referrals when they come back to buy anything on the marketplace without you re-marketing to them for life. “The moment a customer buys from the marketplace via your links, they are attached with you account for life so you keep earning from them nonstop”. Isn’t this great?

Who Can Become An Affiliate Partner?
Everybody and Anybody can become a Vendorfy affiliate partner. You don’t need to own a blog before you can earn money with vendorfy affiliate, in fact if you have a smart phone with internet connection, and a whatsapp application you can start earning with vendorfy affiliate program.

How To Become An Affiliate Partner:
There are very simple steps to become apply and start earning money immediately.
• Log on to www.vendorfy.net/affiliate
• Click the APPLY button
• Filling your details
• Click on Register.

If you have successfully submitted your application form, you will gain instant access to your Vendorfy Affiliate Management Dashboard. You have to complete the next steps before you can start generating links to earn money
• Navigate to Profile Tab
• Click on Payment Settings
• Fill in your Bank Account Details to receive payment.
• And click on save.
You can now start earning with vendorfy affiliate program.

Click on the link below to learn how to Generate Affiliate Links for marketing.
https://vendorfy.net/affiliate/knowledge-base/how-to-generate-affiliate-link-and-banners-from-your-management-dashboard/
Re: How To Earn Money Online With Vendorfy Affiliate Program by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
So how do I get paid?
Re: How To Earn Money Online With Vendorfy Affiliate Program by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
So how do I get paid
Re: How To Earn Money Online With Vendorfy Affiliate Program by Flaame(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
MrsAnyanwu:
So how do I get paid
Learn the work first. Then earn.
Re: How To Earn Money Online With Vendorfy Affiliate Program by jetinvestment: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
MrsAnyanwu:
So how do I get paid
Its pretty simple. you get paid when your commission reach a threshold of 2000 or higher. Like i said previously, you need to set bank account details as payment will be made automatically as soon as you reach the threshold.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s NIPOST Resuscitated, Goes Digital! / I Watch This 9mins Video And I Became A Professional Graphics Designer In 20mins / Empower Yourself As A 3d Animated Flooring Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.