Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,815 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Neymars Decision To Leave Barcelona Has Not Worked Out: Goal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymars Decision To Leave Barcelona Has Not Worked Out: Goal (316 Views)

"I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes / Barcelona Has Reached An Agreement With Bayarn Munich To Sign Robert Lewandowski / Breaking News! Fc Barcelona Has Been Voted As Greatest Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymars Decision To Leave Barcelona Has Not Worked Out: Goal by freakyamanda(f): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2018
"I think it's a question for the coach. The coach must give the answer to what he wants on the field, how he wants to play," former Real striker Fernando Morientes told Goal last week.

"If you ask me, I would love to play with two centre-forwards and two wingers. So, for me the key player for that would be Neymar, even Mbappe."

And with divisions in the dressing room between Brazilians and French players, it may be only a matter of time before one of the two moves on.

If anything, Neymar needs Real Madrid right now much more than Real Madrid need Neymar. A move back to one of the world's traditional powers could help the 26-year-old focus again and become the star he looked certain to develop into at Barcelona.

Alongside Messi at Barca, Neymar was a more mature man and also a better team player. And what has happened since has shown that he probably left too soon. Because he still has a lot to learn and unless he changes his attitude soon, his career could be on a slippery slope.

http://www.todaysecho.com/neymars-move-from-barcelona-has-not-worked-out-goalopinion/

(1) (Reply)

Sports Minister Solomon Dalung’s Convoy Involved In Accident, Driver Burnt / Courtois Edging Closer To Chelsea Exit-has Agreed Personal Terms Real Madrid / See The List Of Players That Were Nominated For FIFA BEST Player Of The Year!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.