Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

"I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes (18490 Views)

Chelsea VS Barcelona At 12:30 Today (Women's Champions League Semi-Final). / Arsenal Confirm 8 Players That Will Leave This Summer [full List] / Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by fergie001: 10:12pm On Jan 27
Xavi: “I will leave Barcelona in June”.

“We have reached a point of no return. It's time for change. As a Culé, I think that it's time to leave”.

“I spoke with the board and the club today. I will leave on the 30th of June”.

SOURCE

Xavi Hernández announces he is to leave FC Barcelona on 30 June

FC Barcelona coach Xavi Hernández has announced that he is leaving the Club on 30 June. The blaugrana boss made the statement in the post-game press conference at the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys following the defeat against Villarreal.

FC Barcelona

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by God1000(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27
There's always a time to move on

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Great100000: 10:22pm On Jan 27
Finally...

I thought this guy would be another Pep Guardiola, but he later turned out to opposite of Pep Guardiola.

Even as a Chelsea and Madrid fan, I feared Barca before, but not anymore.

Barca is just like the new Tottenham.

Nothing lasts forever.

Good Luck Xavi Hernandez, one of the best players in the history of football and also one of the worst Coaches.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by HarryGleb: 10:30pm On Jan 27
Only few people understand the game of bowing out honorably instead of waiting to be sacked. This is where Jose Mourinho is lacking.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by superintendents(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27
fergie001:

SOURCE
Fergie001 aka Ronaldo pikin

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by bigdawg7: 10:31pm On Jan 27
good riddance to bad rubbish xavi was mediocre as a player and coach

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by HarryGleb: 10:34pm On Jan 27
bigdawg7:
Xavi was one of the best midfielders in the game. You are late to the game.

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by fergie001: 10:38pm On Jan 27
superintendents:
Fergie001 aka Ronaldo pikin
Siuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

9 Likes

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by ghettokid1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27
IDK why many Barca fans hate Xavi so much... Even almighty Pep need all the resources to function.

Xavi came at one of the worst moment of the club with no money to build the team yet he won them 2 trophies within 1.5yrs, Barca fans are ungrateful..
Xavi deserve better than what he is getting ..

No matter what happens: Xavi earns my respect

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by inoki247: 11:05pm On Jan 27
Lol and go to Man UTD or Chelsea grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by obi4eze(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27
grin

1 Like

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by bigdammyj: 11:06pm On Jan 27
Noted.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Waterlilly: 11:07pm On Jan 27
He tried, it's not easy

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Nochiriemmanuel: 11:07pm On Jan 27
Thank God oooo. Please you need to leave ASAP. U don spoil the club reach

1 Like

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by olisefom: 11:07pm On Jan 27
Great100000:
Finally...

I thought this guy would be another Pep Guardiola, but he later turned out to opposite of Pep Guardiola.

Even as a Chelsea and Madrid fan, I feared Barca before, but not anymore.

Barca is just like the new Tottenham.

Nothing lasts forever.

Good Luck Xavi Hernandez, one of the best players in the history of football and also one of the worst Coaches.

Worst coach? Won the league in his first season? With those crop of players?

The problem of Barcelona is finances. There's nothing worse about Xavi.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27
Wouldn't make the comment if he won Villarreal

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by dibunotion(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27
He tried
But nepotism and favouritism wan kill am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by StraightGaay: 11:09pm On Jan 27
The fraudster is finally leaving the fraud of a club.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by NaijaGoBetter2: 11:09pm On Jan 27
When is Pep Guardiola departing from Manchester City? The Premier League was once highly competitive until Guardiola's arrival at Man City, reshaping it into his personal domain. Before Pep, EPL winners were decided 2-3 weeks before the season's end, but now it revolves around Man City. Even if Arsenal leads from August, the expectation is they'll drop before May's end. Only Liverpool posed a challenge, but it seems they are now out of the title race as Klopp already resigned to faith

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by money121(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27
Bye bye
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by HateBigots: 11:10pm On Jan 27
Great100000:

one of the worst Coaches.[/b]

STFU. How many Coaches can win LaLiga in their first year

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Jokerman(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27
Wish Erik Bin Laden can do same at my club instead of taking us to new lows 😵‍💫

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by idtiwo: 11:11pm On Jan 27
Am trying to put one and two together. Hope this is not where Klopp is coming after Liverpool

1 Like

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Slimwhyt(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27
bigdawg7:

Are you sure you understand what 'mediocre' means?

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by GreatAchiever1: 11:12pm On Jan 27
Not all excellent players turn out to be great coaches. Make the guy go learn well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by thesicilian: 11:12pm On Jan 27
bigdawg7:
Lol
Let me guess: you started watching football less than 10years ago?
The only current midfielder that comes anywhere close to Xavi in his prime is Kevin de Bruyne

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by fergie001: 11:12pm On Jan 27
Jokerman:
Wish Erik Bin Laden can do same at my club instead of taking us to new lows 😵‍💫
I love the name you gave him, that one will act his name.... Na sack go pursue am there.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Jokerman(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27
fergie001:

I love the name you gave him, that one will act his name.... Na sack go pursue am there.

Abi o
Re: "I Will Leave Barcelona at the end of the season" - Xavi Hernandes by Slimwhyt(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27
Great news. You have tried.

Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwueze: Man United, Leicester & Everton Are All Interested In Nigerian Winger / Real Madrid Set To Buy Thiago Alcantara / Newcastle's New kit: Muslim Stars Told Not To Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.