Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below (38620 Views)

NPOWER Has Refused To Deploy Me. What Should I Do? / Having Trouble On Thr Fmardpace Forum? Follow The Steps Below / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by TuborTee143: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ezinwa25:

Have u been able to get ur deployment letter?

Not yet oo... Up till now. Only asked us to go submit our photocopies (credentials) at the LG secretariat on monday nextweek
Re: N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below by klacikokizo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
My Dear Fellow Npowerites

CUT SOAP FOR ME II.............FREE DIGITAL MARKETING MASTERCLASS.

��� HOT HOT HOT � � �

����
Interested in Learning a High-Income Skill like Digital Marketing?
I will be holding a FREE Corrosive Masterclass, teaching you all I know.
What you will LEARN
� How I run high converting ads for clients (HOT)……. Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn.
� How I create engaging content for my clients
� How to Register your Business on Google so customers can find you online and contact you.
� Into Freelancing as a Business (FIVERR)

BONUS
� Access to my E-Book (5 Ways to Elevate Your Social Media Presence) worth 5k
� Access to Video Materials
� Certificate at the End to Training

Date: 19th – 21th September 2021
Cost: FREE
For the First 20 persons only

�Click the Link below to join the Class Below �

https:///cutsoapforme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused / Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.