Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin (14528 Views)

Emeka Ike Recounts Failed Marriage, How Ex-Wife Made Him Lose His Properties / Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion / Kanayo O. Kanayo Reading & Studying At Night: 'Na Book Dey Rush Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by psp2pc(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
The irony is that truly intelligent people don't take photos such as these cheesy cheesy cheesy My days! Harvard ni Harvard ko.

Nairaland has descended greatly (maybe the front page) from a forum for life and career transforming information to one where non-entities, nincompoops and trolls get famous. I got foreign scholarships, met friends and visa guidelines even transcript and foreign jobs through information and people on old nairaland. Now it just seems you become stupid everytime you visit, it's either a snake is being killed and eaten or tonto dikeh sneezes or rumours from these prostitutes fronting as actresses or usual Friday stüpidity from Islamic threads. A lot of us oldheads don't visit linda ikeji or other amebo websites because there is nothing for progressives on there but now NL front page is just gossip and stupidity like 'charlies boys lesbian daughter ...'

I'm sure good contributors have been frustrated out that their topics don't make the front page and nairaland used to have rules on spelling and ... Man! na to just deregister las-las. I'll continue reading foreign tabloids that would at least improve my vocabulary and grammar.
10Q
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by realabraham: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
The irony is that truly intelligent people don't take photos such as these cheesy cheesy cheesy My days! Harvard ni Harvard ko.

Nairaland has descended greatly (maybe the front page) from a forum for life and career transforming information to one where non-entities, nincompoops and trolls get famous. I got foreign scholarships, met friends and visa guidelines even transcript and foreign jobs through information and people on old nairaland. Now it just seems you become stupid everytime you visit, it's either a snake is being killed and eaten or tonto dikeh sneezes or rumours from these prostitutes fronting as actresses or usual Friday stüpidity from Islamic threads. A lot of us oldheads don't visit linda ikeji or other amebo websites because there is nothing for progressives on there but now NL front page is just gossip and stupidity like 'charlies boys lesbian daughter ...'

I'm sure good contributors have been frustrated out that their topics don't make the front page and nairaland used to have rules on spelling and ... Man! na to just deregister las-las. I'll continue reading foreign tabloids that would at least improve my vocabulary and grammar.

I love you!
#maturedmindspotted
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by realabraham: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
psp2pc:

10Q

Please don't be angry. But he just talked about the deteriorating grammar spewed all over Nairaland and '10Q'? If you want to go far, please, ditch abbreviations. In the long run, they don't really help you.
Re: Chika Ike Recounts Her Ordeal While Studying At Havard, Writing Her Book, Filmin by LaudableXX: 12:59am On Jul 21, 2018
TheEminentLaity:

Bros, what was your user name in your former life on NL? shocked Just curious. Because you spoke the minds of a lot of veterans on this forum. Many of the early contributors to NL who were here in the past, got banned repeatedly because they kept complaining about how the site was degenerating into the realm of lewdness, tribalism and fake news. Hype, vanity and clueless antics of so-called 'celebrities,' were being celebrated on a huge scale, and sane comments had become a thing of the past. undecided A few of us who tried to use sarcasm or other means to put junk posters and purveyors of imbecil'ic comments in their place, were repeatedly banned for flimsy reasons.

So today, we sit on the sidelines watching the cesspool NL has become, in order to laugh at the idioti'c remarks that keep being peddled as the gospel truth on NL. It is sad to see how far this platform has fallen. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrity Look Alikes _SA (pix) / Cher Is 62. . . And Is Smokin' Hott ! / Sound Sultan Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.