Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) (47627 Views)

I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / Why I Cooked Food, Ate In My Victim's Kitchen During Robbery - Lagos Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
You should! You see, life is very challenging out here. It's a rat race. It is a doggy dog world, because you have to feed yourself and provide housing, clothes, and food for yourself which is impossible to do without a job.

In prison, these daily needs are provided by the government free of charge. So, why not? Atleast, you didn't kill somebody out here before wanting to go back to prison. Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by SNIPER123: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Nwanna2588: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Anyway there is no double jeopardy law in Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by donbachi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Another wasted destiny

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by ceeeeeeeeY(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sarkin:
Ipob influenced.
Sounds like what lzaa, pointzerom and other e-terrorists will say.
Stop taking fermented human excreta;it may block your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by computerglobal(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

The excited Delta State-born Ogwu said he was used to the prison condition

grin grin grin
Op u dey fear to take clear picture of the guy or what??
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by cynhamscakes(f): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Better please. One criminal off the street.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by j1mmy: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Other IGBO criminals have not told him the latest, carry drugs to Indonesia and save Nigeria prison food money
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Platony(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
undecided...

He was released from prison to go & do His Housemanship.

Of course he has completed it.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shows that our prison system cant reform
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
PointZerom:

Stop drinking cow milk it is dangerous to brain.
No difference between you and him. Societal scum.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Yankee101: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Poverty na bastard sha

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by princeemmma(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
prison don turn resting place, confirm werey of the first order

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ebola Amaka

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by cytell56: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by ameh99: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
What do you expect from a man that has nothing to hope for in a real world where society has failed.

If you set him free, he probably has no where to go, or where the next meal will come from.

I build lithium power pack and power walls...

Check my thread. https://www.nairaland.com/4622462/build-lithium-power-pack-power

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Carzolah(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Make he help us kill buhari so dat his prison time will be long undecidedMake he help us kill buhari so dat his prison time will be long
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by ugolinze123(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
oloriLFC:
If only it were kirikiri maximum prison, u wouldn't even pray for your worst enemy to return there

Shhhhh!...quietly tell me, have u been there before

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
See fool. For kirikiri he wan rest??

When Norwegian and Danish prisons dey to lounge, this one wan dey shithole.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Noblewhiz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Your future is bright
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by newoffer: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
People are going to prison because of food. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by PropertyDeals(f): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
This country must have been too frustrating to this young lad.
However, You May Need To Check My Signature In Blue Below To Be Sure You Don't Want To Miss Out On The 50% Discount Promo Currently Going On A CofO Land In The Lakowe Golf Area.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by peacengine(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Earthbound:
This is how messed up this country is right now.

I'm tired of this entity called Nigeria

Bro for him to wanna go back to prison shows the conditions there are fair. Free food, he don't need to work for food
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Pearlspar: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
For all your online branding and digital marketing, visit www.bertatechsolutions.com.ng today.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by oloriLFC(f): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
ugolinze123:

Shhhhh!...quietly tell me, have u been there before
No, but those who have been there never wanted to go back. Abi u wan go? undecided
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by PointZerom: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
No difference between you and him. Societal scum.

Shut up.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by maureen44(f): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
Prison
makes
sense
die...
If
you
know
you
know

Make sense kwa !, tell us more.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.
Your brockus. grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
maureen44:

Make sense kwa !, tell us more.

just beat up one big man child and get the feeling
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by PointZerom: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
Your brockus is very sweet according to my...... grin grin grin

Don't mention pls.
Re: I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
PointZerom:

Don't mention pls.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) / UNIJOS Student Found Dead In A Pond, His Head Cut Off (Graphic Photos) / I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.