Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nigerian President, A Possible Double - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian President, A Possible Double (376 Views)

How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! / Nigerian Bonds Post Huge Gains On News Of A Possible Tinubu Win - Bloomberg / Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian President, A Possible Double by rickyboss333: 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
I have never ceased to wonder how our dear president, whom was flying in and out of UK for medical treatment suddenly became so agile that he hasn't visited his doctors for months now. I recall he elapsed his sick leave and was reported to be at a vegetable state and was constricted not to be seen or visited even by the vice president or any family member for that matter.

knowing the country I come from, I just have this feeling that he may have passed on and possibly replaced secretly by his double just so that his political party still holds on to the seat of Governance.

Here are pictures of our dear president before he got terribly sick and his present looks. I tried to ensure that both pictures are of thesame sizes and equal resolution so as to point a distinct feature from both times (thier ears). Now except some physiologist comes and enlighten me about the possibility of one's left ear being different from the right, am 100% sure those ears arnt thesame.

You could possibly spot your own differences, but this is one I find very striking

Re: Nigerian President, A Possible Double by faithfull18(f): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Appointment:buhari & His Finance Minister Still Looking For Certificates / ‘if The President Condones Disrespect, I Will Not,’ Oshiomhole Threatens To Susp / 15 APC Senators Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.