Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics (5501 Views)

2023: Tinubu Promotes Excellence, Capable Of Becoming President - Magnus Abe / Obasanjo: Bad Belle Stopped Abiola From Becoming President / 2023: You Can’t Stop Tinubu From Becoming President – Salvador Warns Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Karemarealty288(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2020
By July 10 this year, Nigeria may lose 24 local councils, by way of ceding, to a new country to be known as United Nations Organisation (UNO) State of Cameroon at its borders with la Republique du Cameroun.

At glance these people will soon be in anew country.

1. Atiku Abubakar- from Jada LGA
2. Boss Mustapha- Hong LGA
3. Admiral Murtala Nyako - Mayo Belwa LGA
4. Senator Ali Ndume - Gwoza LGA
5. Baba Chir Lawal = Hong LGA

There are dozens or hundreds more in all fields, not only politicians. You can add to the list

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria-may-lose-24-councils-to-new-un-state/

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by opportunes: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2020
Hmm
Karemarealty288:
At glance these people will soon be in anew country.

1. Atiku Abubakar- from Jada LGA
2. Boss Mustapha- Hong LGA
3. Admiral Murtala Nyako - Mayo Belwa LGA
4. Senator Ali Ndume - Gwoza LGA
5. Baba Chir Lawal = Hong LGA

There are dozens or hundreds more in all fields, not only politicians. You can add to the list

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by TooNoisy(f): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2020
We have always known that one day, Atiku will be the president of Cameroon. Some IPOBians can move across and join the new country so that he can be their president. But he wouldn't be president of Nigeria!!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Golan007: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2020
Oga, dem say make I tell you say na lower Cameroon dey available.
You go manage am like dat abi?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Seetto: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2020
Golan007:
grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Captainrambo2: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2020
Morons and illiterates. By birth people from those regions re Nigerians.

At best they became dual citizens.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by seunmsg(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2020
Nonsense. Nigeria is not ceding any portion of her land to Cameroon or a new country to be formed out of Cameroon.

Unlike the disputed Bakassi, the areas in the north east that you mentioned are no longer disputed. A UN supervised referendum was administered in 1961 and the people of the area voted massively to join Nigeria. It is a settled matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Caseless: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2020
TooNoisy:
We have always known that one day, Atiku will be the president of Cameroon. Some IPOBians can move across and join the new country so that he can be their president. But he wouldn't be president of Nigeria!!
They'll go there and sell drugs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Caseless: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2020
seunmsg:
Nonsense. Nigeria is not ceding any portion of her land to Cameroon or a new country to be formed out of Cameroon.

Unlike the disputed Bakassi, the areas in the north east that you mentioned are no longer disputed. A UN supervised referendum was administered in 1961 and the people of the area voted massively to join Nigeria. It is a settled matter.
We might even take bakassi back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by seunmsg(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Caseless:

Not so fast. I just read the full story and it appears OBJ actually signed away some parts of the north east to a new country that would be created by UN. I will wait for more details before commenting again.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Benevento(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2020
Golan007:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2020
If the areas secede truly, then they'd do well to make sure that the politicians who turned Nigeria into a banana republic be banned from holding any post, elective or appointive in their new nation, otherwise...it'll all end in tears.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Daniel058(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2020
TooNoisy:
4wia ,are we northerners? angry
Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by ThatFairGuy: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Are you saying Atiku will not cum again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Daniel058(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2020
I prefer that new country to Being a Nigerian,if I'm living in Cross river State,I don enter there be that...

#Biafra to the World!! ,

Who being a Nigerian epp? angry

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by IamGoke(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2020
I hope others too can secede successfully if there is no restructuring forth coming!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Deebwebb: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Caseless:
They'll go there and sell drugs.
better than your father killing people in Ogun state..Biafra is next...the Fulani's can now rape you slaves to death.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Caseless:
Una go just dey write foolish comments sometimes, go and take it back now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
seunmsg:

OBJ signed those territory away. In borno, we won't lose LG but local council, while in Adamawa we will lose some LG.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by helinues: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
And who Sabi Atiku for Ambazonia?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Exc2000: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
bye bye atiku

you wont be missed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by ItooWorWor(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
shocked No no no...you mean nomore AtikuObi cheesy Imposicant grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Collyweed: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Can the Immigration Services start deportation proceedings on Atiku as soon as possible.
Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by bamvik(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Something tells me this ceding may not work out
Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Ojiofor: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
They should help us cede Katsina to Niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Goke7: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Golan007:

omo this your market too cost o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Goke7: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Collyweed:
Can the Immigration Services start deportation proceedings on Atiku as soon as possible.

guy na your passport and your citizenship you de use style play with o grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Goke7: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
seunmsg:

Not so fast. I just read the full story and it appears OBJ actually signed away some parts of the north east to a new country that would be created by UN. I will wait for more details before commenting again.

chai, obj sell this country o, una sure say obj na nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Idamond: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
they should collect all the Nigeria money he stole before packing to ambazonia

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by joinnow: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
E don dey happen small small
Re: Breaking News!! Atiku's Hope Of Becoming President a Reality...Pics by Olugbanko: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Atiku and his fellow travellers from the Yeast can now heave a sigh of relief

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech / Igbos Will Lead Nigeria Into Another Civil War – Aare Kakanfo / I Will Not Reverse My Directive On Roadblock Removal - Igp Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.