Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja (19523 Views)

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by Andy2274: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
buhariguy:
To tell oshomole goodbye.

He should just go, he is a failure, what has he achieve for the past three years in Benue state.
I blame thief akume for bringing this idiotic pig of a criminal from the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party PDP.
. Like I told you before, little things of today might be greater things of tomorrow. Ortom should go, Saraki should go, Tambuwal should leave, Lamido, shehu, kwankwaso and co should leave and you think they have no effect on APC better rethink. If APC are to hold on to power they better start settling all these minor issues.
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by Akpuoru: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Give him ticket, he will stay
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
EastGold:
His mind is made up already
And who tells you, Ortom is a puppet, believe it or yes, very indecisive being and esily cowed.
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by Andy2274: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
adioolayi:
That Ekiti PDP lose is giving R-APC who were planing to defect to PDP massively a rethink...serious permutations and combinations ongoing on their heads.
Politics is sweet
. During presidential election there will be nothing like 30,000 police officers in a state. Get that in mind. All states are on their own.
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by PHILipu1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Ortom shouldn't betray his people by hobnobbing with the killer party.

A lot of blood has been shed due to nepotism, inaction and lack of political will by Buhari/APC.

He should be a man and dump the party to keep whatever is left of his integrity lest the souls of those massacred by Fulani terrorists be unhappy with him and posterity judge him harshly too.
Oh!
This was PDP plan abi and is that why your PDP is sponsoring this killers in Benue state?

With George Akume in charge of Benue politics and APC,Orton is finish if he decamp to PDP.
He can only beg the party leaders to beg Akume so that he can go for second term.
Write it down
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by frowland(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
After this meeting today, you will see masacre in Jo's in few days time. Just watch this space.
I watched Tambuwal talk about security in the middle belt and in few days, a remote village in Sokoto was attacked for no just reason and few days after that PDP stalwarts went visiting.
Kogi governor offered to give land for ranching and few days after that comment Kogi was attacked again for no reason. No dispute whatsoever!
There was APC national convention, and the eve of that primaries Jos was attacked.
It now seems that, for peace to rain in any state, the state have to defect to PDP and the killings will vanish almost instantly.
I honestly think something beyond the farmer herder crises is going on.
But whoever are behind this killings directly and indirectly, Oyedepo have said something I liked; Their generation shall be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by selfemployed(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheFreeOne:

A lot of blood has been shed due to nepotism, inaction and lack of political will by Buhari/APC.

He should be a man and dump the party to keep whatever is left of his integrity lest the souls of those massacred by Fulani terrorists be unhappy with him and posterity judge him harshly too.

Imagine what will happen to Benue if Buhari get a second term.
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by maxzzo1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
EastGold:
His mind is lmade up already
This governor no get levels instead of APC sec to come to him, he carried his 2 left leg to meet then na wao
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by TheFreeOne: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
PHILipu1:

Oh!
This was PDP plan abi and is that why your PDP is sponsoring this killers in Benue state?

With George Akume in charge of Benue politics and APC,Orton is finish if he decamp to PDP.
He can only beg the party leaders to beg Akume so that he can go for second term.
Write it down

I am not a member of PDP.

But if that's your take on my post then I'll assume you lack comprehension ability.
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by clinsman1: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
This governor doesn't know what he want
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by CoolAmbience(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Was it Buhari that stemmed farmers-herdsmen crisis in Ekiti and Enugu states?

You seem to know nothing about the functions of Local / State governments.

Ortom has only proved that he lacks the capacity to meet the yearnings of his people.
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by sonsomegrigbo: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ortom amaka
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by bobnatlo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
OnankpaBa:

then why still meeting with them?
Forget dialogue guy!
APC is bad market in Benue state.

Also all party structures in the state is in d hand of a senator. That's insulting on a sitting governor.
When the senator is supposed to be concerned about his people massacred like goats. He's busy spending n fighting to corner all party structures in d state and giving the governor conditions for re-election.

Ortom has said whatever akume & APC has got to offer he's not interested.

Dialogue? as a leader he must do.

He's this bold because he knows he stands a better chance with d people n other political parties than APC.
He may still looseoo, but it's better to lose with ur head up, standing by the truth.
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by cytell56: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
OnankpaBa:
Thought this man has dump APC. chai, Ortom no get mind sef. lipsrsealed

He is a confused man
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by BafanaBafana: 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
PHILipu1:

Oh!

Write it down
Suswam and D.Mark control pdp structures in the state. Ortom has been very cruel to them. They can never be friends with him even for the sake of politics because he has nothing to offer. The masses don't like him either.
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by BafanaBafana: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
bobnatlo:

Forget dialogue guy!
APC is bad market in Benue state.

Also all party structures in the state is in d hand of a senator. That's insulting on a sitting governor.
When the senator is supposed to be concerned about his people massacred like goats. He's busy spending n fighting to corner all party structures in d state and giving the governor conditions for re-election.

Ortom has said whatever akume & APC has got to offer he's not interested.

Dialogue? as a leader he must do.

He's this bold because he knows he stands a better chance with d people n other political parties than APC.
He may still looseoo, but it's better to lose with ur head up, standing by the truth.

Truth is that more people have died as a result of the hardship caused by his refusal to pay salaries even when he was given bail out funds and paris club refund. Truth is they claim the state is broke but his aides are living large. Buying cars and building houses. Even aides to his aides. Truth is that Ortom is buying all lands he can buy in the state and establishing grand farms while the only thing he has done to improve agriculture is to distribute hoes, cutlasses and wheelbarrows.
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by bobnatlo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Truth is that more people have died as a result of the hardship caused by his refusal to pay salaries even when he was given bail out funds and paris club refund. Truth is they claim the state is broke but his aides are living large. Buying cars and building houses. Even aides to his aides. Truth is that Ortom is buying all lands he can buy in the state and establishing grand farms while the only thing he has done to improve agriculture is to distribute hoes, cutlasses and wheelbarrows.

Well that's another angle all together.
I'm looking at his performance interms of his reaction and actions as a governor when his people were being killed.
I believe he tried his best.
I was looking at external political influences and not much on his performance as a governor.
I personally hate bad performance from leaders without capacity. So I can never exonerate him on that.
I don't live in Benue at the present, even though I grew up in gboko n was much around when Akume was gov.
What I can say is that the best of Benue leaders were before 1999. So hav not had good leaders as of late really.
I believe u reside there, hence can say better.
I know that Benue have been quite indebted by prev govts.
Their wage bill structure is also terrible. Example, is a director taking home about 280k in Benue, when Lagos the richest state is paying about 300k. And some states are paying as low as 70k.
I can't give reasons for none performance for any gov. So my emphasis is on his issue of his re-election schemings.
And I make bold to say that APC is not in anyway friends but a foe to d people of Benue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by letthemknow: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ortom is conFused. He is already a failure. The people of Benue will not allow him to govern them again. This man has brought so much suffering to workers in Benue state. Any party that this man contest as its candidate in 2019 will fail. He should stop deceiving us by using the name of God. How can a pastor make workers to suffer for 12 months without salaries and pension not been paid for over one year. We give him credit for enacting and implementing the anti open grazing law but that will not make people vote for him again.
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by ekwegbe: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
why this old man is behaving like a child, I thought you are a man, why all this blood sulckers are trying to bring you back to the bloody party again when you
suppose to go and pray for the forgiveness of the blood you people shared in Nigeria more especially in your own state Benue state,,,,Che! Che! I wipe for Nigerian
Re: Governor Ortom To Meet With Oshiomhole At APC Secretariat Abuja by CioAngels(f): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Mr Ortom, you better be wise and follow your heart before they talk you against your wish to plan your disgrace. The chairman will talk you into cancelling your grazing law and when you refuse be sure of what next that will happen to you. Make you don't use your people as collateral to do APC biddings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

₦30,000 Minimum Wage: Buhari, Governors’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock / Okey Wali Regains Freedom 2 Weeks After Kidnap / In A Letter, Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Polling Centers In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.