Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? (22119 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Mobile Internet Browser? / What Is Your Favorite Mobile Theme ? / Which Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Randy100: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
ominilongest:
this is Me...i remember few months ago when konami update for almost 1 week,i almost felt sick grin
I am almost normal sha. 1 week wtf.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Randy100: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
benny4wax:
Wow, please I would like for you to share it with me. I am based in Kaduna what about you. I am a gamer.
I dey coal city. How do I share it?
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
8 ball pool.... My favorite game... Very interesting than any other game

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by MarianIsy(f): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Criminal case
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by mboii(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Randy100:
I can play Pes for 2 days without eating or drinking.
Abeg where can I see ham download
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by seunmohmoh(f): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
scrabble
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by JeffreyJames(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hiroshize:

Is there a whatsapp group for it ?

Yes. And also a Facebook group for Nigerian players. Search for PUBG Mobile Nigeria on Facebook.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by JeffreyJames(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
benny4wax:
which one is PUBG again? Is it an offline or online game? I would like for you to share it with me. I am based in Kaduna what about you. I am a gamer.

It's online and phone dependent. Not all phones will carry it.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Femisco29(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Marvel contest of champions (addicted )
PUBg : Battery eater
Final Fantasy 7
Mc5
Gangster Vegas
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by JeffreyJames(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Right now PUBG is king!!

Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by 2kurupt(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
larion:
None!

There are better things for an adult to do with phone than to get entangled with candy crush.

Research on certificate to improve your career
Research on side business you can do
Engage in side business with your phone
Research on better job and change your present one
Research on better countries you can easily travel to and get a work permit, escape naija.
Research on how to be a better parent.
Research on how to be a better student.
Read the news, follow technology if you are interested.
If you want to relax, watch educative videos on YouTube, they are too much.

Engage your sef in better thing, change your mindset
If you are still a young man or woman, research on how to find better wife or husband.

We have to raise our levels, and when we raise that level, we have to raise to the next level.

Game on phone kwa? Except you are 13 / 14 years.

I know many will jump on me, but trust me....There are many things to do with your phone than games, even if you wanna relax.

Everybody has his/her life to live. People can choose to do whatever they see fit with the phones they bought with their hard earned money.

Learn to accept that not everybody is gonna be like you & still make the most out of their lives.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by kenex4ever(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
iomoge2:
If you can play scrabble. Then this is for you. Or google how to play scrabble.
OK tnx
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Kingmanny88(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
iomoge2:
it's on Google Play Store.
Thanks.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by WilsonMayowa(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
The game I like sef have not seen anyone mention it here
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Emmasey(m): 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mini militia
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by sawdi: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
benny4wax:
Please, is this PUBG an online or offline game?

Online but so worth it.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by larion: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
showghan:

Oga, na u sabi book pass?

For your info I graduated with a 2/2, spent all my University life as a third class.

But as I start to have kids, I know there's more to life than been nonchalant , for example go ask Mark Zuck, or Dangote, or the Telsa guy wat games they play.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by larion: 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
JastSiryin:
Let's stop this silly excuse we make up for not wanting to have fun. Assuming you were married, would you dispel every urge for sex because it wasn't educative, or are you one of those who thinks sex is all "serious business". Loosen up jare, let's see how well you'd wanna do those " educative" stuff if the fun factor was ripped off of them.

FYI I am married with a daughter..... not everybody on nairaland is your mate.

Cheers
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by ObservantFellow: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
benny4wax:
Please, is it an online or offline game? I would like for you to share it with me. I am based in Kaduna what about you. I love games.

It is an offline game. I do nit understand the meaning of share the way you imply it. I have dropped my Whatsapp Number already on this thread in my other post and have been contacted by three fellows already. You can follow suit.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by IkennaDavid1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
the best Android game is CLASH OF CLANS
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by AgentPein(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ajiswaggs:
8 ball pool.... My favorite game... Very interesting than any other game
Pls share the link of this game, na fake one I always download
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Bukybabe(f): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
splinster cell, xxxvi
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by ObservantFellow: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
larion:

Cheers

What a boring phone you must have for your kid to admire. Aside the games I play, I have games like Balloon Pop, Baby Phone Game e.t.c and lots of Kiddies videos for my sons to keep them occupied when they're less busy or when I need to work. Besides, what are you doing on Nairaland, commenting on this thread when it is adding nothing of value to you?
The people who develop these games, do you have any idea their age brackets? Do you see kids like one you quoted doing the simulation and testing? How would they know what to offer if they haven't tested the waters themselves?
Go to the sites of FMM; fmmvibe.com or fmmobile.net or their facebook page where you'll see the pictures of members so you'll see how many married fellows are into the game.

AN ADVICE BRO. Life doesn't change. It just expands. All you need to do is adapt. You saying when you had kids, you suddenly become boring makes marriage look like a sick joke. Marriage isn't easy but it's no prison either. To cope with the perils, you have to let off steam one way or the other and let all flow together. Else, when you finally start appreciating fun, you may begin to forget people that matter.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by larion: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
ObservantFellow:

What a boring phone you must have for your kid to admire. Aside the games I play, I have games like Balloon Pop, Baby Phone Game e.t.c and lots of Kiddies videos for my sons to keep them occupied when they're less busy or when I need to work. Besides, what are you doing on Nairaland, commenting on this thread when it is adding nothing of value to you?
The people who develop these games, do you have any idea their age brackets? Do you see kids like one you quoted doing the simulation and testing? How would they know what to offer if they haven't tested the waters themselves?
Go to the sites of FMM; fmmvibe.com or fmmobile.net or their facebook page where you'll see the pictures of members so you'll see how many married fellows are into the game.

AN ADVICE BRO. Life doesn't change. It just expands. All you need to do is adapt. You saying when you had kids, you suddenly become boring makes marriage look like a sick joke. Marriage isn't easy but it's no prison either. To cope with the perils, you have to let off steam one way or the other and let all flow together. Else, when you finally start appreciating fun, you may begin to forget people that matter.

My daughter is on track to be the youngest IT expert in the world, if she wants to play game...she will do so with her phone, not Mine.
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Godwin978(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Randy100:
I can play Pes for 2 days without eating or drinking.
i love pes die, but each time i download it doesn't work on my hot3 , and i don't know anyone that can send it to me through Flash share, i promise to pay you 1k if you can send it to me via whatsapp help i promise to pay back anyone who help
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by iammozeez(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Clash of clan
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Godwin978(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Divine11:

Pes 18 for Android. What's yours?
i love pes die, but each time i download it doesn't work on my hot3 , and i don't know anyone that can send it to me through Flash share, i promise to pay you 1k if you can send it to me via whatsapp help i promise to pay back anyone who help
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Godwin978(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Asowari:
Pes
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Mathkid007: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jethrolite:
Modern Combat 4
On Nougat?...Pls share me the link cos all the ones have been downloading keeps giving "MC4 has stopped error*
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by DadaStephen1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER[i][/i]
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by JastSiryin(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
larion:

Cheers
No vex egbon, didn't mean to come off as rude. I was only trying to say that there was nothing wrong in having fun every now and then. I apologize once again
Re: What Is Your Favorite Mobile Phone Game ? by Jethrolite(m): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mathkid007:
On Nougat?...Pls share me the link cos all the ones have been downloading keeps giving "MC4 has stopped error*
I bought it from play store months back and I'm using Oreo, just upgraded the day before though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

iPhone5 Or Samsung Galaxy S3: Which Is Better? / Live Photos From TECNO Camon 18 Launch In Lagos / How Can I Download Youtube Videos On My Tecno?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.