Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC (25523 Views)

See How Magical Peter Obi Sent 5G Governors To Relegation & Why Ortom & Benue Op / Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu / Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by Orjitex15(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
That man Ortom is a weak governor,
I bet on this, he is d worst ever performing governor since the return of Democracy in Nigeria at large.
Stranac:
god or Allah,apc is a Muslim party so be specific next time
you said it all.
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by Bari22: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by Positivepoint(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Kingspin:
APC is a killers party. Take or leave it. They killed the economy, Killed innocent women and children, killed the Nigerian dream, killed the country and lastly want to bury Nigeria in 2019.
Almighty God and even the devil will not allow them. Death to APC.

and igbo's are the arm suppliers of APC i guess. if not how do explain the recent capture of over a million live ammunitions imported by igbos within 3 months. The leadership of the igbo race need to explain whether they are secretly preparing for war with nigeria.
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by Newpride(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Very confused, indecisive and inconsequential governor
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by alowonle02(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Kingspin:
APC is a killers party. Take or leave it. They killed the economy, Killed innocent women and children, killed the Nigerian dream, killed the country and lastly want to bury Nigeria in 2019.
Almighty God and even the devil will not allow them. Death to APC.
You haven't substantiated ur allegations with cogent fact and proof. How would u feel if at the end an opposition parties are responsible for incessant killings and maimaing in Nigeria?
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by edupedia: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Angelb4:
First? Wao! I dedicate this first position to President Muhammadu Buhari, The President of Nigeria and Africa.

Move on daddy! The corrupt will oppose you, but we the masses know you're fighting for us. God will guide you against any obstructions. Surely, they will gather, but if their gathering is to come back to loot our common treasury, they shall gather in vain!

Yours Truely,

Your son.
(On behalf of Nigerian Youths)

.....very well- said, my brother.... Did u see the gathering of locusts and worms in Sokoto?....wzit for a few weeks and see them scatter cause of their selfishness and unseriousness
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by orfegater(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ah!dis APC wnt 2 lie so dat d masses il beliv dem 2 vote 4 d persn dey il bring,dey r respnnsibl 4 his abysmal performnc
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by michoim(m): 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ortom has gone to where he and Saraki naturally belongs to- Gang of looters (PDP)
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by Akpacha(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Angelb4:
First? Wao! I dedicate this first position to President Muhammadu Buhari, The President of Nigeria and Africa.

Move on daddy! The corrupt will oppose you, but we the masses know you're fighting for us. God will guide you against any obstructions. Surely, they will gather, but if their gathering is to come back to loot our common treasury, they shall gather in vain!

Yours Truely,

Your son.
Ur mumu never near to do. Ur president is corrupt and so empty headed. The worst that ever happened to this country is buhari.
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by Kingspin(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
alowonle02:

You haven't substantiated ur allegations with cogent fact and proof. How would u feel if at the end an opposition parties are responsible for incessant killings and maimaing in Nigeria?
I own nobody. You were here when Buhari and his army open fire on Igbos and Shia Muslims and many people lost their lives for peaceful opposing the government.

Now the same Buhari claims those killing Nigerians in Benue, Jos, Kaduna, Zamfara, Taraba, etc are from the moon. Hey! can't you read between the lines. The conspiracy of silent among Buhari and his security chiefs. Or are you telling me that if Fulani-Hausas are killed the same manner that the president will look the other way round? please don't tell me nonsense.

There is a serious genocide going on in Nigeria. Are we blind or deaf that we cannot see or ear what is going on. The president is rather interested in ranching, evil to plant these same killer he claim came from Libya and give them permanent place in the entire South. What does that mean in the next 60years these Ranches will serve as caliphates to alter the South.

So the evil government understand these things that is why they are doing everything to open ranching in the South without opening one in Sokoto.

Ex-military leader Danjuma said it all the military are involved in the on going killing. Not long ago the president said that Nigerians must give-up their land or face die. No need to back evil then expose them this government have another agenda. Kicking them out will be the greatest gift for Nigeria including you.

Can you please tell us why cattle business which is a private biz is so much important to this government then roads and power?
I don't hate Buhari or APC, I just hate their inactions and silent.
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by Hedonisst: 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
lancehayat:

This Governor is not for Apc because he doesn’t pay workers salary on time.

But Yahaya Bello of Kogi who hasn't paid salaries since he became Governor is for APC? Or the dirty looking Ogbeni Aregbe in the "State of Osun" who owed salaries for over a year and had to be rescued by Tinubu and the FG after losing more than half of Osun workers to death via starvation?

You guys deserve to be shot.
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by SimplePlan34: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
No matter how u look at it ortom is a gunner
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by letthemknow: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ortom is a failure and can not be allowed by Benue people to rule them for the next four years. PDP stand a chance of winning elections in Benue state if they nominate a credible candidate. Ortom failed to pay workers for 12 months (2017). Pension has not been paid for more than one year. There is no serious project executed by ortom in benue. He has killed the local government system in Benue. He is the worst Governor to ever govern Benue state. The little sympathy that Benue people have for him is his firm stand and insistence on implementing the anti-grazing law in the state. PDP should learn from Ekiti where Fayose failed to pay civil servants for many months which led to the defeat of the party. PDP will also fail in Benue if they ever make the mistake of nominating ortom as theIr candidate if he decamp to PDP.
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by Trexnemesis(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
adisabarber:
Can thunder just fire all politicians and those that sell their votes for money that cannot buy 1 barbecue fish?

Buhuari first.
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by Banmeallday: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Look at stupid APC talking about red card when their Nigger Area team couldn’t even do better with all the noise of jersey...

APC = Africa’s largest bad gang
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by middlebeltboy: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Angelb4:

Yours Truely,

Your son.
God punish u! on behalf of which Nigerian youths? you think everyone are Zone B like u
Re: Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC by zedman1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
I have never cared about party, I still don't. All I see are politicians and mostly evil ones at that. I've never cared much about politics, particularly in my state, but for christ's sake Ortom is the most horrible I've ever known.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-East APC Protest At INEC Office Abuja Over Okorocha Certificate Of Return / Calabar-Itu Road: Senator Ita Enang Has Indicted President Buhari - Group / ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.