Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine (50921 Views)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: You’re The One Thing I Got Right / Banky W Gushes Over His Wife, Adesua Etomi: 'This Is Sunshine In Human Form' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by lawrenttaaipoh: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
darol4real:
Please don't kill yourself ooo because I can see jealousy now
u're very correct real immature couple
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
She is really really beautiful. kiss
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by rosebuzz(f): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Indeed
And my Future husband will marry the most beautiful WOMAN on earth...
I'm graciouly and wonderfully made by my Creator..
I agree u too fine

1 Like

Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by Timagex(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
The camera tho...
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by els0nm0rali(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
princechurchill:
Bianca Ojukwu is flawless in beauty

In your opinion. Beauty lies only in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by els0nm0rali(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
cococandy:
She is really really beautiful. kiss

Well not as beautiful as you. IN MY OPINION. undecided

1 Like

Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by Nizguy(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Indeed

And my Future husband will marry the most beautiful WOMAN on earth...

I'm graciouly and wonderfully made by my Creator..

Wonderfully made with camera360 and over edited app.
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by jrusky(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Banky hope no one supply you tramadol? Just asking......
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
So he married her for beauty, when the beauty fades, he will cheat.
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by cococandy(f): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Well not as beautiful as you. IN MY OPINION. undecided

Thank you. I’m sure if you ask my husband, he will also say he married the most beautiful woman in the world.

I think it’s really sweet to see men who say that. That’s why it’s important to validate them when they do instead of comparing their wives to other women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by santricedupas(m): 1:57am On Jul 20, 2018
give her belle first nah, he don dey reach 1 year wey you marry naah. give her belle first nah, he don dey reach 1 year wey you marry naah.
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by effido666: 4:52am On Jul 20, 2018
beauty is in d eyes of d beholder......my wife fyn pass her one million tyms sad
Holuwahyomzzy:
Everyone woman is beautiful in her own way kiss - Adesua is very beautiful and unique.
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by effido666: 4:55am On Jul 20, 2018
Banky u no need children? shocked[quote author=CrazeMan69 post=69528696]Banky if I talk say I no dey jealous you I am a liar undecided
[b/quote]
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by els0nm0rali(m): 7:56am On Jul 20, 2018
cococandy:

Thank you. I’m sure if you ask my husband, he will also say he married the most beautiful woman in the world.

I think it’s really sweet to see men who say that. That’s why it’s important to validate them when they do instead of comparing their wives to other women.

Absolutely, I agree. Positive vibes from husbands to wives keep the wives happy. And I'm sure you've heard the saying, "happy wife, happy life" grin

Oh and to be sure, I know you dropped that "ask my husband" thingy to subtly let me know that you are spoken for. wink

Not to worry, I already knew that and I wasn't flirting. I just happen to appreciate beauty everywhere I see it. smiley
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by AdujaZik(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2018
She's just biuriful
I can't lie

1 Like

Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by Laboskipirez(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2018
She is so beautiful charming and hot
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by EweduAfonja(f): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2018
Nizguy:

Wonderfully made with camera360 and over edited app.
U wanna bet
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by EweduAfonja(f): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2018
noble2faith:

You are extravagantly, exclusively and extraterrestrially beautiful... From whence thou originated?

lol...
from Buguma Kalabari
thanks tho..
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by Ikembasunda1(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2018
when money no dey, everybody agbawa oso. money =Beauty
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by noble2faith(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2018
EweduAfonja:

lol...
from Buguma Kalabari
thanks tho..

Truly, luck is thy future soulmate. Ur beauty is highly irresistible. Even a sadist will fall at the sight of ur beauty. Am Idowu by name. Hail from Ondo State... What's thy pleasant nomenclature?
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by Nizguy(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2018
EweduAfonja:

U wanna bet
bet with what?
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by Hisduchess(f): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2018
beautiful susu Wellington

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by tinnah(f): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood Actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington covered the Latest Edition of Genevieve Magazine and her husband, Banky W could not help but gush over his lovely wife.

He wrote;

"�‍♂️ I feel like I hit the jackpot and married the most beautiful lady in Nigerian history. Inside and Out. Pls argue with ya ancestors. � Congrats on the new cover @genevievemagazine & @adesuaetomi-Wellington lol Love it ������"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/banky-w-gushes-over-his-wife-as-she.html

please when will she get pregnant
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by dreu2fine(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Masster ccek ursselF.y she stil de bear ha dad name. R u Stila boy
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by EweduAfonja(f): 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
noble2faith:

Truly, luck is thy future soulmate. Ur beauty is highly irresistible. Even a sadist will fall at the sight of ur beauty. Am Idowu by name. Hail from Ondo State... What's thy pleasant nomenclature?

Olivia ...

Idowu, (lol, that name)..

no vex Ooooo... their 's this Tailor, Idowu tailors...

that i call Idowu Idowu
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by Jewelbaby01(f): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
She's indeed a beauty. Like when a man realizes his woman's worth. Hope she can say same about her man. I just love these couple.
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by noble2faith(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Olivia ...
Idowu, (lol, that name)..
no vex Ooooo... their 's this Tailor, Idowu tailors...
that i call Idowu Idowu
Yea, "Idowu".. I was born after twins..
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by EweduAfonja(f): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2018
noble2faith:

Yea, "Idowu".. I was born after twins..
wow...
so thats the meaning
Re: Banky W Gushes As Adesua Etomi Covers Genevieve Magazine by Snipish: 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
How does that boost our economy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion / Aremu Afolayan Touches A Female Friend's Chest In Public (Photo) / Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Birth Of His Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.