Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Lesbian Couple Looking For A Sperm Donor, See The Criteria [PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Couple Looking For A Sperm Donor, See The Criteria [PHOTOS] (601 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Couple Looking For A Sperm Donor, See The Criteria [PHOTOS] by Yuneek(f): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
A lesbian couple has taken to Twitter to beg users to help them find a sperm donor.

Mellie said she is about to start a family with her wife, so they are ready to have someone donate sperm for them to start up the process.

But that didn't come without some requirements anyways, the couple has listed the criteria.

See the requirements according to her: “PLEASE RT, My wife and I are trying to start our family and need help finding a sperm donor!! Must be African American, healthy, & std free!

"Please make this go viral so my wife and I can find someone to help give us the gift of life!”

As expected, the post has garnered mixed reactions from users with some supporting and others rebuffing the couple.

See more photos HERE: https://dailynaija.com/post/lesbian-couple-looking-for-a-sperm-donor-see-the-criteria-for-interested-persons-photos

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For A Sperm Donor, See The Criteria [PHOTOS] by dynicks(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
pssssst! Psssst! hey! madam! madam! Look behind you! yeah behind d tree! av got correct liquid; silver coated nd very fertile....

suits your very kind of taste;.....just tell me how much u willing to pay for a spoon full......hunger is really bitting..

hurry up! ain't got to time to waste here! have other clients...

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For A Sperm Donor, See The Criteria [PHOTOS] by falcon01: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
lol. Is it artificially or manually? if manually is it the black woman or the white one?? if artificially sorry madam I no dey sell petrol for gallon

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Couple Looking For A Sperm Donor, See The Criteria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Can't just give out my sperm laidat w/o bleeping u two

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

delete / Checkout This Honest Slayqueen Story. / Nigeria Is Still Blessed With Honest People (a True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.