Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (photos) (507 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (photos) by Britishcoins(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
A lesbian couple has taken to micro-blogging platform to seek a sperm donor as they set out the criteria the person must meet.
A lesbian couple has taken to micro-blogging
Melanie Chrystel and her partner
A reportedly lesbian lady, Mellie @MelanieChrystel has taken to Twitter to beg users to help her find a sperm donor as her and her wife are about to start a family.
Biologically, lesbians can’t make kids as they will need a man to fertilize their ovaries.
She wrote:
“PLEASE RT
My wife and I are trying to start our family and need help finding a sperm donor!! Must be African American, healthy, & std free!
Please make this go viral so my wife and I can find someone to help give us See more photos:
WATCH their video inside the source website
http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2018/07/lesbian-couple-looking-for-sperm-donor.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Couple Arrested For Kissing During Driving Lesson / Oral s3x - Who Goes First? The Guy Or The Girl? / not again

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.