Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Girls Pretend Alot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Pretend Alot (2604 Views)

Why do girls pretend to hate light skin guys?? GIRLS!! / Why Do Girls Pretend as if They Don't Like Dick? / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Pretend Alot by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
A girl 'friend' that lives in my street that I met today while returning frm work today tho I've nt seen her for a while but she was forming that time sha, we exchanged pleasantries i askd her where she' been.. she replied 'did i luk for her' i was like yeah kinda missd you, she smiled, askd me how much i'd missd her.. I winkd with a smile told her like she'd never imagine askd to see her later in the evening she agreed and told me where she'd want us to meet, i took her current number and bed her gudbye.

Na girl wey dey do shakara for me o b4 b4 naim she cum dey this lovely and was even leading the chat.

I'm in my room patiently waiting for 8:30 to knack b4 i make that call.

Condom in my hand, good stand up dojjy (if you knw you knw) in my head oluwa gbera

2 Likes

Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
sha ma lo kpa omolomo.knack her small small, sungbalaja should b d position, remember its d first time.take your mind off doggy

1 Like

Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Saff(f): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Grow up
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
Grow up
one question are you the same person as saifia?
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Saff(f): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
LordSaints:
one question are you the same person as saifia?
yes
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
Grow up
anty tb joshua pls talk to my bank a\c it needs such prophetic declaration

1 Like

Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
yes
OK. just want to confirm something smiley
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Saff(f): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
LordSaints:
OK. just want to confirm something smiley
confirm what
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by mofeoluwadassah: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
hmmmm.....nawa o
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
Grow up
He has grown
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Saff(f): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
NorthernCherry:
He has grown
okay
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
and you had to create a thread for this. mtcheew
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
okay
They are very beautiful + sexy
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by mimimile93: 1:54am On Jul 20, 2018
The way young people talk about sex these days.. I pity the next generation..
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Forzap: 2:34am On Jul 20, 2018
e fit be scope maybe be she wan bill you, sha fccck her b4 you give out anything no dulling
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by DonroxyII: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2018
jessca048:
and you had to create a thread for this. mtcheew
You know what you girls find difficult to share , we guys just talk about it freely .... We are wired differently ....
A normal guy who have sex today really want to share it with some else but Nigeria lady will keep mute forever.... Akata ladies are different though, they can talk anything sex anywhere !

It's call being Free ...
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by DonroxyII: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
A girl 'friend' that lives in my street that I met today while returning frm work today tho I've nt seen her for a while but she was forming that time sha, we exchanged pleasantries i askd her where she' been.. she replied 'did i luk for her' i was like yeah kinda missd you, she smiled, askd me how much i'd missd her.. I winkd with a smile told her like she'd never imagine askd to see her later in the evening she agreed and told me where she'd want us to meet, i took her current number and bed her gudbye.

Na girl wey dey do shakara for me o b4 b4 naim she cum dey this lovely and was even leading the chat.

Condom in my hand, good stand up dojjy (if you knw you knw) in my head oluwa gbera
Chairman, Update Na ?
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2018
Goodlyhrt:

Lol
Carry go Oga
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2018
Everyone in this world is pretending, even Buhari... so shut up and hustle for money !
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by McEphiks(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2018
Goodlyhrt:

And if she's reading this?
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:
The way young people talk about sex these days.. I pity the next generation..
Generation Z, also known as Zoomers; You wont be allowed into certain positions if you're a virgin or if you haven't had sex in the last 30days. It's already happening in America.
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Shugavee(f): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by Prognose: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2018
Admin401:

Generation Z, also known as Zoomers; You wont be allowed into certain positions if you're a virgin or if you haven't had sex in the last 30days. It's already happening in America.

grin

You're joking right
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by MrCork: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2018
Goodlyhrt:

angry
Re: Girls Pretend Alot by MrCork: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2018
Goodlyhrt:

...Girls pretend a lot or girls ignore u a lot? ?......I BEGGGGGGGGY!!!! (No ofeense ) angry

1 Like

Re: Girls Pretend Alot by mimimile93: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Admin401:

I know two gang groups in US (Texas) if u ain't bin to jail u aren't allowed to belong.

Those fellas see goin to jail as goin to college.

(1) (Reply)

10 Romantic Good Morning Messages / Earn N100 Airtime Of Any Network Of Your Choice Instantly / I Impregnated Over Six-hundred African Women - French Tourist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.