Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna (43479 Views)

Abandoned Baby Boy Rescued In Abuleegba, Lagos (Video) / Anambra ”Slave Boy” Who Was Locked In A Locker Rescued In Nnewi / Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In A Forest In Imo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 20, 2018
booqee:
How come the commissioner was passing by just in time?

Am I the only one that thinks this is staged? No I can't be the only one. She prevented people from carrying the baby (while standing aloof), and also persuaded the driver to start the engine, (who also like the rest of the people there, know there is a baby there). Was she holding a gun ni?!
And then, they drew the commissioner attention to the scene so fast. Is she the police? That means she was nearby. Abi why didn't they call police instead of commissioner.

Also, instead of arresting the mother for attempted murder:

the commissioner said she has directed social department in her ministry to take Aisha to the hospital for medical examination and treatment before repatriating her and her child to Taraba State.

What kind of nonsense is this?
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Yankiss:

Did I get it right? Before repartriating her and the same child to Taraba state to finish up her business of killing him. Haba.

This is a government body official! They took the mother to the hospital for treatment and medical examination shocked

This better be a fake news or else this country is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Awaja(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2018
Olalan:
It seems many people are without a conscience in this age......
Your president get conscience?
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by hopefulLandlord: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2018
amaniro:
atheist come na

I get una time

RUGGED CHRISTIAN.
What do you want to discuss with an atheist? I'm one
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by hopefulLandlord: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2018
amaniro:

human choose to be naturally stupid. Scripture says "
well if you raise your child, you want him to be good tried your best, he became useless
his choice!
Not if the parents are said to be omnipotent, omniscient, omnibelevolent, omnipresent like Christians says Yahweh is. if the parents posses all these qualities and they also created the child then whatever the child turns out as is how the parents want their child to turn out
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Yankiss(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Deadlywoman:

This is a government body official! They took the mother to the hospital for treatment and medical examination shocked

Honestly, I tire. This country doesn't make sense at all. The lady made it clear that the father of the child refused to marry her and she was ashamed of keeping the child for what people will say. There wasn also welfare constraint. If sent back, the fate of the child is so obvious na.
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Yankiss(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Deadlywoman:

Honestly, I tire. This country doesn't make sense at all. The lady made it clear that the father of the child refused to marry her and she was ashamed of keeping the child for what people would say. There was also welfare constraint. If sent back, the fate of the child is so obvious na.
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2018
X
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2018
X
Re: Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna by iukpe: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2018
Austema:
Behold a Child of great destiny

Maybe another President coming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death / Missing Promise Chukwudum Found Dead In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.