Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (60866 Views)

Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud by Radiant1020(f): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ikpongiton:
for your mind too,you know that women lik and need it more than men.sex can be likend to morter and pesttle scenerio,where the morter need the pesttle the more to refined it's contents.just that most women are coiled and conservative.

Oshey sex doctor
Re: Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud by Ikpongiton: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Radiant1020:

Oshey sex doctor
but i'm not lying.just that men are not patience.
Re: Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud by PropertyDeals(f): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
oshe11:
I understand sha......

Truth is, those girls I've been with can attest to it

Unless I TRULY love her.....

Girls whose sexual advancement I've rejected can attest to it ma'am

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud by AceDomino(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
The love of OBO has cost him his life
Re: Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud by Kennyideal(m): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
The police are wrong to av released this to the public..... Even went far in releasing the girl's name.... It may endanger her life...... The other gang members might go after her.....
In dia little mind, they deserve an accolade for this old school style... Mtcheeeeeeewww
Re: Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud by Odogwua: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2018
chewbacca:
grin cheesy
Good day sir. please can I be getting 2odds daily from you? I don't have time to check updates for your tips due to my job. Sir can you reach me on WhatsApp? siro 8 one, sis for siro one sefen five nine for. Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.