Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,933 members, 7,956,508 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden (1864 Views)

Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V / May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze / Deji Adeyanju: Nigeria Needs Igbo President In 2023, APC Must Zone To South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2018
So the Yorubas and the hausa fulani am seeing there are for decoration. Y hate the igbo. Did u see how this pit sniffing mooz told us how kaduna and ifeajuna are the main conspirators removing the other people. What I observed is that they saw is an opportunity to seize the position the igbos are holding. But after everything what ave they done with it.
Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by BrownRoofRep: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2018
Trying to think the fact that the op must be a typical Hausa "intellectual" gives me goose pimples. A typical saying of cold sweat.

First of all, I must thank Goodluck Jonathan for putting a spirited effort that ensures they are educated. These efforts were very visible in his administration when he built numerous schools for them which could've at least reduced pathetic level of their ignorance. Isn't it a pity that this young man doesn't even understand who were the casualties of January, 1966 coup. The issue here is not even his ignorance on the subject but his mentality that turned his blindfolded eyes to the eyes with microscopic glasses.

Whoever will like to argue with this bloke should first of all take a look at the names he listed as the victims of the coup. :d ... And yet he wants to engage those with slight knowledge of the history.

Honestly, this is one of the most stupid "rebuttals" I've ever read on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by Ziggylady(f): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Lie Mohammed 's crew has deleted the original thread...but it's too late...The poster TylerDurden who created that thread is a genuis...Many of us were able to read all he posted yeserday night..

Nigeria certainly has a date with destiny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
it's essential and important to lay down bare facts regarding the infamous myth propagated by igbos playing on victim card mentality regarding the issue of hate,loath and antagonistic tendencies shown to them by other tribes

The 1966 Nigerian coup d'état(igbo coup)
January 15, 1966, when mutinous Nigerian soldiers led by Kaduna Nzeogwu and Emmanuel Ifeajuna killed 22 people including the Prime Minister of Nigeria, many senior politicians, many senior Army officers (including their wives), and sentinels on protective duty.The coup plotters attacked the cities of Kaduna, Ibadan, and Lagos while also blockading the Niger and Benue River within a two-day span of time before the coup plotters were subdued. The General Officer Commanding, of the Nigerian Army, Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi then used the coup as a pretext to annex power, ending Nigeria's nascent democracy. It was one of the events that led to the Nigerian Civil War.
Conspirators
Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu (Igbo)
Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba)
Maj. Emmanuel Ifeajuna (Igbo)
Maj. Timothy Onwuatuegwu (Igbo)
Maj. Chris Anuforo (Igbo)
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka (Igbo)
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbo Oji (Igbo)
Casualties
Prime Minister Abubakar Balewa (fulani)
Premier Ahmadu Bello (Fulani)
Premier Samuel Akintola (Yoruba)
Finance Minister Festus Okotie-Eboh (Itsekiri)
Gen. Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi (Igbo)
Brig. Samuel Ademulegun (Yoruba)
Brig. Zakariya Maimalari (fulani)
Col. Kur Mohammed (fulani)
Col. Ralph Shodeinde (Yoruba)
Lt. Col. Yakubu Gowon (Ngas)
Lt. Col. Abogo Largema (Kanuri)
Lt. Col. James Pam (Berom)
Lt. Col. Arthur Unegbe (Igbo)
Lt. Col. Conrad Nwawo (Igbo)
Maj. Hassan Katsina (Fulani)

the seed of discord,hate and animosity was first planted by the igbo's through the 1966 coup,which led to the civil war and chain of events till this very present day.. Nobody hates you bcuz you're from the lineage of jews(as u claim),hard working,blessed or "the fear that the Igbos may eventually come to dominate the northern political space which eventually will erode the powerful traditional northern elite power structure,ull never be able to do that,base on the structure and population of the hausa/fulani and other willing minorities compared to that of igbo

over 3m igbos are doing business peacefully in kano alone and other various northern states.. Take a chill pill!! there are over 500 ethnic tribes in Nigeria before you start feeling all important,it's not all about you people pls!

u claim the sole reason APC elites were agaisnt GJ was bcuz he mainly appointed igbos

its a fact that igbos are the most tribalistic people amongst all the tribes in Nigeria!! ain't no sugar coating it,you cant dispute that,plain truth!!,simple..its only this segment of people that try to defend,protest and protect a politicain from their region no matter the offence he/she committed simply bcuz his/she is from that specific region..is like their the only angelic being since inception that Nigeria had ever have regarding governace

no wonder you prolly didn't see any atrocities the angelic GJ commit during his reign of impunity solely bcuz his one of you,even though the ijaw have moved on..hypocrisy is deeply ingrained in you that's u overlook acts,such as:

1. Army raid on newspaper houses
2. Immigration recruitment scam and death
3. Extra judicial killings
4. Occupy Nigeria protests and soldiers
5. Boko Haram killings
6. Corruption "stealing is not corruption"

do any of these sound familiar to you?

the basic truth is that GJ got botted and rejected in the polls,bcuz he was ineffective,bereft of ideas and incapable to govern,not bcuz he appointed majority SE/SS indigenes

other factor that made him lose out was the breach of zoning/rotation agreement between north and south,which made political elites,including his beneficiary obasanjo to turn on him

kiss the undiluted truth and stop wailing

Emycord pls don't invite me to a thread like this again.....
I was rushing to see a better write up only to meet an OP that can make a complete simple sentence.....

Pls emycord I beg u....

If I need to argue not with this op.....who has no inkling of what history.
thank u....M out...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2018
Emycord:
wirinet
aniomafirstson
ariesbull
selemempe
juliusmalema
ghostfacekillar
pazienza
gidgiddy
come into this thread and see as they list all the famous anioma people as "igbo" and a coup they carried out as "igbo coup". wirinet call that guy that said igbo drag them into war, tell him its his brothers coup that led to the war. that killed 3m innocent igbo. while sparing the anioma

pls I don't argue with hausa fulani........

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
yah delta is not igbo,even tho there are igbo indigenes residing within
Guys come and read illogical argument grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2018
alhassanyusuf29 : yah delta is not igbo,even tho there are igbo indigenes residing within
Emycord this is person u want me to argue with.........
what an insult to my integrity and personality.
Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by Emycord: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:
alhassanyusuf29 :

point i'm making is not his itel. the point is once its about coup the north sees them as igbo and give it an igbo color but once its about igbo unity they tell igbo is after thier oil and that they are anioma or south south or niger delta and all sort of name just to see they divide brothers
Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by ariesbull: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:
alhassanyusuf29 :

It seems that you enjoy making a mockery of yourself ... Intellectually, you are nothing to write home about
Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2018
ariesbull:

It seems that you enjoy making a mockery of yourself ... Intellectually, you are nothing to write home about

and when they talk about the intellectuals u will come out...lolzzz

abeg go and have seat.
Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by loveth360(f): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2018
one thing these igbo hater dont know is their hatred is just a blood tonic to us.

God bless Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by Ziggylady(f): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2018
luvmijeje:
The 50 years ago war was unfortunate but there was no right side. The wrong side of that war was politicians who used their citizen as a bait all because of powers.

The people who partook in that war are all dead or close to the grave. So why are we poisoning the hearts of the younger ones because of a 50 years ago war?

I never knew the Igbos hates the Yorubas because I've live with them all my lives until the Anambra election under Peter Obi. I saw their politicians campaigning publicly based on their hatred for the West and nobody shut them up. Do you know what they unknowingly did? They poisoned my mind against the East.

I didn't witnessed the war but people who couldn't let the past be are poisoning a new set of generation.

I'll be bloody honest. Even if Nigeria divides the hatred you are feeding the younger generation will all come back to hit you all in the butt. Because if there's no one else to hate, you will all turned the hatred against each other.

*yawns,eyes her up and down and walks off*
Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by chansmokers: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
jomonic:
We as Igbo must stand firm against Nigeria hatefulness. This thread is allowed to stand but the alternate one has been taken down. It's clear that some people just don't want the true narratives see the light of the day.
Don't be surprised if those idiotic mods push it to the front page.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by TylerDurden: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ziggylady:
Lie Mohammed 's crew has deleted the original thread...but it's too late...The poster TylerDurden who created that thread is a genuis...Many of us was able to read all he posted yeserday night..

Nigeria certainly has a date with destiny.

I remain the MagicBishop Do Juan.
Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by TylerDurden: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
The OP is desperately trying to do two things;

1. Justify the genocide and uncivil war by the Nigerian govt on the Biafrans

2. Justify the continued bigotry and hatred on Biafrans by Nigerians

I will not answer him since the original thread has long been deleted.

I will only continue my sole campaign to educate and re-unite the peoples of SS and SE. Together, these muslim bastards have nothing on us.

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by TylerDurden: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
12Monkeys:
The Nigerian Govt was able to wage a highly sophisticated propaganda hate machinery against the Igbos in order to rally support among Nigerians to fight a very un-civil war.

The Nigerian News network and that of Radio Nigeria broadcastted hate speech in the form of an opening montage for their news sessions.

The theme song for NTA back then was sang in Hausa degenerating the Igbos with phrases like "we will defile their women", "we shall avenge each of our murdered brothers with a thousand of their men".

The hate propaganda against the Igbos was a rallying point of all Nigerinas to be reunited in a quest to punish and forcefully re-annex the new Nation state of Biafra back into the colonial contraption.

The propaganda machinery had its headquarters in both London (BBC Hausa service) and Radio Nigeria (based in Lagos).

At the end of the war, the propaganda against the Igbo was officially discontinued by the Federal Govt but the hate filled Yorubas who had grown accustomed to listening to hate speech against Igbos continued propagating that hatred through their children till this day.

If you must speak of hate then ask your fathers and mothers why omo Igbo is such a Taboo.

While the Hausa-Fulani's hatred for the Igbos is no different than the same disdain they hold for every other "Kafuri" people ( Yorubas included), the main motivator for Igbo hatred in the north is not based on any political differences but rather out of a fundemantalist Islamic decree to subdue and enslave non Muslims in their midst to which Igbos in the north are the most visible minority.

The Yoruba hatred for the Igbo is generationally handed down hatred from father to son, from mother to daughter stemming out of pure hatred and wickedness.

https://www.nairaland.com/3862736/yorubas-main-progenitors-hate-speech
Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by TylerDurden: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
12Monkeys:

Consider the following on how hate propaganda easily finds the Yoruba brain as a fertile ground to germinate.

The APC hate propaganda was targeted at the Igbos in order to rally support against GEJ in the west.

According to the educated illiterates in the West, Jonathan being Ijaw was still an Igbo for favoring Igbos in appointments.

The APC rejuvenated the natural hatred Yorubas hold against Igbos and channeled it towards Jonathan.

Every day in Afonja land they still gather to spew regurgitated hate rhetoric against Jonathan and Igbos despite the fact that Jonathan is no longer in power

They will continue like this for the next 3 generations handing down their hate on Jonathan to their grand children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by TylerDurden: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
12Monkeys:

Consider the following on how hate propaganda easily finds the Yoruba brain as a fertile ground to germinate.

The APC hate propaganda was targeted at the Igbos in order to rally support against GEJ in the west.

According to the educated illiterates in the West, Jonathan being Ijaw was still an Igbo for favoring Igbos in appointments.

The APC rejuvenated the natural hatred Yorubas hold against Igbos and channeled it towards Jonathan.

Every day in Afonja land they still gather to spew regurgitated hate rhetoric against Jonathan and Igbos despite the fact that Jonathan is no longer in power

They will continue like this for the next 3 generations handing down their hate on Jonathan to their grand children.

https://www.nairaland.com/3862736/yorubas-main-progenitors-hate-speech

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by TylerDurden: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
12Monkeys:

Why the Yoruba needs Sokoto

Afonja's 1817 rebellion and subsequent Jihadist raids by Awusa/Fulani/Yoruba Muslims from Ilorin had done so much damage to the power and stability of the Odua people. Lagos was invaded by British forces in 1851 with little or no resistance and formally annexed in 1861. The British maintained Lagos as a strategic port city from where they traded with the hinterland natives, mostly in slaves in exchange for guns. The British will arm both the Jihadist and the Yoruba resistance up until they were asked to broker a truce between Ilorin and Ibadan. The outcome of this, was the establishment of a full-fledged Emirate which became an extension of the Sokoto Caliphate. Sokoto never forgot this good will and as such were open to talks and trade with the British invaders. Then the Kiriji wars began - an inter-cine civil war among the Yorubas in their shrinking empire. The 16 yr conflict began from 1877 up till 1893. The British continued to support each warring faction to both elongate the conflict to further weaken the remnant of what was once the great Oyo empire and also to benefit financially from the senseless conflict.

The Yorubas will then approach the same British to help end the conflict and come and rule them. It is from this point that the British got a solid footing into Nigeria and in just 8yrs (1901) later, the entire Nigerian territory was declared a colony of Britain.

By 1914, out of financial and administrative exigency, the amalgamation of both Northern and Southern protectorates was declared by Lugard.

The period 1914-1960 were the glory years for the Yorubas as they witnessed no wars and Yoruba unity began to emerge.

In 1960, with the British departing, the Yorubas almost immediately began their unnecessary squabbles. Riots and electoral violence were a hallmark of the old Western Region electoral process. It seemed the Yoruba were not capable of deciding their leaders through democratic and civil means.

The fallout of the political crisis in the old Western Region has been linked to the motivation of the misplaced Marxist coup which will later kick start the Nigerian Civil war.

The Military era between 1966 -1979, saw a cessation of Yoruba acrimony and senseless warring among themselves only for it to rear it's ugly head during the civilian era of Shehu Shagari. The pattern of peaceful co-existence within the Yoruba peoples continues with subsequent military dispensations up until the return to democratic rule in 1999 and from where the Yorubas began their incessant warring over the ballot-box.

It is thus safe to assume the following;

1. That for all the talk of civility and sophistication, the Yoruba is incapable of deciding in a civil and democratic manner whom to lead or represent them.

2. SW Nigeria has been the pioneering region of all democratic vices such as ballot snatching, thuggery, voter disenfranchisement, voter enticement and what not.

3. That the Yoruba requires a powerful third party to administer peace and Justice among them.

Is this then no wonder why the average Yoruba is afraid of an independent sovereign state knowing fully well that a Yoruba Nation will be an anarchist's pipe-dream.

1 Like

Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by TylerDurden: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
12Monkeys:

Why the Middle-Belt fought to keep Nigeria One

"I come from a small tribe - the Tarok tribe in Langtang. It is a small tribe from a small group. If the north secures independence from the rest of the country the Hausa/Fulani will be so dominant and will lord over us whether we like it or not. A bigger Nigeria will check such excesses. So the bigger Nigeria, the freer my tribe and myself will be". - Domkat Bali

The very fear yorubas have of a renewed Biafran agitation is what the likes of Domkat Bali held 50yrs ago.

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=S1s9EqmAN1IC&pg=PA121&lpg=PA121&dq=domkat+bali+on+northern+secession&source=bl&ots=kD1_Lq2z3E&sig=EMLj3Z2Z6tUIxdafgSxZk-a-wj4&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=domkat%20bali%20on%20northern%20secession&f=false

https://www.nairaland.com/3291335/why-middle-belt-fought-keep
Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by TylerDurden: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
TylerDurden:
First, examine the messenger. Take the street corner prophets, who are quickly dismissed as the lunatic fringe , whose congregation consists of an indifferent mass of pedestrians and daily commuters avoiding eye contact with the rabid preacher as they make their way to their daily calling. Historically, with respect to predictions of impending doom, we have regarded with some amusement the rabid utterances of the lunatic fringe as, over the decades and centuries, they have crawled from their hideouts to stand on street corners to warn the world of an impending doom and of some coming apocalyptic and cataclysmic event that will leave only smoke and ashes.

Our reactions to these dire predictions served us well. Most of us used the reasonable level of intelligence we were gifted with and combined the same with healthy conversation, debate and a little research to estimate the credibility of the dusty prophets and likelihood of the world exploding into smithereens at a particular time and date, and save a few gentle, easily impressed souls, went on about their business and were, miraculously, alive the day after doomsday was supposed to roll in.

Conversely, it seems on the larger scale, on a scale of mass murder, on a scale of genocide, on a scale of an emerging totalitarian monsters, we are not only casually indifferent but seemingly striped of all ability to produce critical analysis of the threat we face. It seems that the larger the threat we face the greater our stupidity and indifference.

With respect to this casual indifference, age old and utterly predictable facets of human nature are at play. The same facets that brought forth giggles among the population when warned of an impending world wide flood. The same facets that brought forth sleepy regard when warned about the true intent of the SS as their boots rang a little louder on the cobblestones of Europe. The same facets that regard the hallmarks of an emerging murderous totalitarian and brutal Caliphate with salubrious welcome, completely indifferent to the gory and sordid tales of mass killings and degradation of humanity from where we only utter our condemnation after streaming and watching one of their gory beheading videos. Nowadays, the Caliphate's ever growing atrocities and sins do not seem to trouble us. Their butchery has in effect done more than merely terrorize us but seems to have desensitized us to the point that we have lost all empathy for their victims. With a lack of empathy , an indifference arises and with that we lose our sense of justice and with that the butchers in ISIL, Boko Haram and their rampaging Fulani allies walk free only to strike another day and with every blood spilt their evil empire expands closer and closer to us.

We warned you.

We that gave the same warnings prior to the elections about what exactly a Buhari candidacy and electoral victory portends for our polity were mistaken as politically malicious and partisanly motivated. This is in-spite of how the APC propaganda machinery slandered, lied , mocked , rigged, terrorized and even blackmailed their way into the very high office. But you still refused to see the handwriting on the wall warning you to not be swept up in the mad euphoria of "change" and hero worship - all hallmarks that ushers in a tyrannt.

Now that warning has elapsed (for we are beyond that stage), what is left is to remind and validate those earlier fears by pointing out what seemed once as callous prophecy.

So look now to those who were warning you and their prophecy . Have their "callous" and "politically malicious" warnings stood the test in these past few months? Is Nigeria a better united democratic nation under the regime of change?

In science, correlation is not always the same thing as causation. It is within this restricted rational and logical restrains that some enligthened people were persuaded to let their guard down. Today, the class of those rational opposers to our warnings have now seen their folly exposed by Buhari's own tyrannical and slant corruption crusade. Majority of the rest dismissed our warnings due to their infatuation on concentrating on sweeping the last occupant of Aso Rock out without pausing to take a critical look at whom they were set to replace Jonathan with.

These days they call us wailers, similarly dismissed as one doomsday roadside preacher.

When will you zombies finally wake up from your foolish slumber?
Re: Rebuttal:nigeria Needs Igbo Hatred To Survive As One,by Tylerdunden by Ziggylady(f): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
TylerDurden:

I remain the MagicBishop Do Juan.

The 'frog in a boiling water' analyst??..i am not surprisef grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows How To Get Fake Waec Certificate? / BREAKING: Atiku Arrives Abia For PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Pdp Claimed Responsibility For Yemi Osinbajo Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.