Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,669 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Which Is Better, NOUN Or UNILAG DLI - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Is Better, NOUN Or UNILAG DLI (3742 Views)

NOUN Center For Human Resources Development Training / NOUN Recruitment 2019 – See How To Apply For Latest Job Vacancies / Noun Academic Calendar & Admission Closing Date 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better, NOUN Or UNILAG DLI by Nayok(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Good day ladies and gentlemen, I'm seriously Need advice on which institution will suit a person like me.

Let me start by this, I'm 27 years old, I finished my secondary school in 2008 and I have a good result, art class precisely. I couldn't further then cos there was no one to assist so I opted for learning a trade after some years I graduated as an artist/sign writer. I left for Lagos in search of greener pastures which I was offered a job at a Lebanese restaurant. To cut it short I became a taxi driver (uber) and I was able to own a car after completing the hire purchase. Now I want to go back to school but still be driving uber because this is what I will finance the study from. I made enquiry for available part time institution here in Lagos, and I arrived at National Open University of Nigeria (Noun) and Unilag DLI. Both offered my preferred course to study(social science related) but people around me made me realized that Noun certificate is less worth to the society and it's students don't attend class, one have to get handouts and read on their own only to come to school when it's time for exam. On the side of Unilag DLI, most of their course are 5years and their fees is around 150k,(not issue) but I don't know whether their certificate is same as NOUN's. Are UNILAG DLI students allowed to do NYSC unlike Noun. In short which is better for someone like me(who hustle to meet up) thanks all.
Re: Which Is Better, NOUN Or UNILAG DLI by Temi17: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
U should have creates this on education page for more review
Re: Which Is Better, NOUN Or UNILAG DLI by Diamby: 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
I will suggest you go for DLI UNILAG if you can afford it, there lectures is also flexible mostly on weekends like two weekends in a month. I don't know if this has changed now because I finished in 2016.Also, the certificate is not too diffrent from those of the full time and they don't go for NYSC, you will only apply for NYSC exemption letter at the end of your program.
Re: Which Is Better, NOUN Or UNILAG DLI by dmariowizzy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Hello.. please... Which school did you choose and how's it working out for you?? Please I would like to know..

Nayok:
Good day ladies and gentlemen, I'm seriously Need advice on which institution will suit a person like me.

Let me start by this, I'm 27 years old, I finished my secondary school in 2008 and I have a good result, art class precisely. I couldn't further then cos there was no one to assist so I opted for learning a trade after some years I graduated as an artist/sign writer. I left for Lagos in search of greener pastures which I was offered a job at a Lebanese restaurant. To cut it short I became a taxi driver (uber) and I was able to own a car after completing the hire purchase. Now I want to go back to school but still be driving uber because this is what I will finance the study from. I made enquiry for available part time institution here in Lagos, and I arrived at National Open University of Nigeria (Noun) and Unilag DLI. Both offered my preferred course to study(social science related) but people around me made me realized that Noun certificate is less worth to the society and it's students don't attend class, one have to get handouts and read on their own only to come to school when it's time for exam. On the side of Unilag DLI, most of their course are 5years and their fees is around 150k,(not issue) but I don't know whether their certificate is same as NOUN's. Are UNILAG DLI students allowed to do NYSC unlike Noun. In short which is better for someone like me(who hustle to meet up) thanks all.
Re: Which Is Better, NOUN Or UNILAG DLI by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
Unilag DLI

And thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Generate Cool Fund Routing Advert Publications To Nigeria Local Media. / Cbt Nugget Training Video For Cissp,c|eh,ccna,ccnp And Ips / Is Begging Now A Profession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.