Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Pls, How Recognised Is This Academy? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls, How Recognised Is This Academy? (4431 Views)

Pls How Much Are Graduates Paid At NSCDC ( Civil Defense) / Are Online Professional Courses Recognised By Prospective Employers? / Pls, How Can One Succeed With Agricultural Economics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, How Recognised Is This Academy? by kennyman20(m): 6:25am On Oct 19, 2011
My fellow nairalanders. pls i need ur views and opinions on this academy.
Stars maritime academy. Its situated along ota to ayobo road, ogun state. Pls, anyone in the house who has been there before should pls air his/her experience. Am about to get the admission form but i want to know what the school is upto before i take any step so that had i known wont be at last.
Pls, is it endorsed by the government? How authenticated is the school.
Pls, i need constructive response not response from the scums in the house.
Re: Pls, How Recognised Is This Academy? by yamakuza: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2011
Why not just enrol at Nigeria Maritime Academy, or ask about this one there?

They are in VI near Bar Beach, I believe.

Google them up.
Re: Pls, How Recognised Is This Academy? by kennyman20(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
@yamkuza thanks for the reasonable response. Have been thinking about the nigeria maritime academy. I wanted to give that a trial but before i could make attempt of getting the form, the form wasnt out anymore. Do u have any vital or detailed information about the school?
I wish things worked out as planned for me, i'ld have love to enrol in nigeria maritime academy cos that one is widely recognised.
Yamakuza, am giving the school fees a second thought, i dont have an idea of NMA but i've the school fees idea of the stars maritime academy which is a little bit affordable.
What am confused about is the school authenticity. Pls, yamakuza lets talk more if u've enough information about nigeria maritime academy in terms of their school fees,result requirement etc. Pls, email me on adebayokehindeisreal@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from u.
Re: Pls, How Recognised Is This Academy? by kennyman20(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
@yamakuza, pls, do u've any information if its true that the Nigeria martime academy has been closed or not?
Hope to hear from u.
Thanks.
Re: Pls, How Recognised Is This Academy? by yamakuza: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
SMA claims to be NBTE approved. If you can find them in JAMB Brochure, then you can try them.

www.starsmaritime.com/

NMA is at Oron.
The one at Barbeach is Fed College of Marine Tech. You can visit them and ask all your questions.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_maritime_colleges#Nigeria

I know nothing about them all, but Google does:

www.google.com/m?q=nigeria+maritime+academy&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Apprenticeship Programme 2017 / Work-life Balance: Its A Holiday, Leave Work At Work / Careers For Graduate With Degree In Banking And Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.