Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August (20799 Views)

Unemployment Rate Dropped By 1.1% In Q1 – NBS / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by KazeemIbrahim1: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2018
Commendable but his kids and Npower walk on different lanes. After suffering for 4-6 years in the university, you have no choice but to settle for a 30k program.

We should rather advocate for equitable distribution of income in Nigeria. Not a wage structure that gets the rich richer and the masses poorer.

And wrong timing, opposition will have next year's election in mind.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Offpoint: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2018
Scam
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by emmyid(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2018
I think this jobless MannagrillBbq or what ever is a moderator hiding under the pseudo moniker of BBQ.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2018
X
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by spafu(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2018
Mtchew
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Butterflyleo: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2018
mysteriousman:
And their children have jobs that pay 200-300k a month and the children of the poor feed on Npower why won't the poverty margin continue to widden.

Don't be silly.

Npower is a platform for you to use and easily launch yourself.

Must everyone always think of getting jobs? Why not think of creating jobs and be an employer instead of an employee?

Npower affords you such an opportunity. Be prudent, diligent and focused and you will be able to get your needed capital for your own business and therefore become an employer of labour.

Stop being a lazy youth.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by nattyGENT: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2018
Mr bubu you promised millions of permanent jobs not temporary slavery through Npower intervention programme (photocopy of SURE-P). What is 30k to a grafuate while the politicians are busy stealing billions through budget padding under your nose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by nattyGENT: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Don't be silly.

Npower is a platform for you to use and easily launch yourself.

Must everyone always think of getting jobs? Why not think of creating jobs and be an employer instead of an employee?

Npower affords you such an opportunity. Be prudent, diligent and focused and you will be able to get your needed capital for your own business and therefore become an employer of labour.

Stop being a lazy youth.
sorry. You are MORE silly than the person in your quoted text. Be rational for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Jethrolite(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2018
I'm so disappointed Buhari turned out to be just another worthless politician. These guys will go in and their stipends may not be paid.
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Butterflyleo: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2018
nattyGENT:
sorry. You are MORE silly than the person in your quoted text. Be rational for once.

I am being very rational.

There is always a beginning to anything and Npower is much better than going all over social media begging for money and calling up friends for handouts.

Here you are being taught how to fish instead of giving you fish and you are asking me to be rational?

I doubt you know what the word means or if you would recognize even if it struts boldly to you and slaps you in the face with "RATIONAL" boldly written on its forehead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2018
Election by the corner
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by karimcarim(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2018
After 2years, what next? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Anwons(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2018
If only those that are about to be engaged knows what awaits them in the future, they will not there take this scam serious.

The first set are soon to be disengaged before this year ends, and there is frustration raging on them on behold their future.
People should remember that there's always high hope after graduation either from relatives or even within. Now, you engaged a graduate for 2 whole years, with just 30,000 Naira? And there after, you said the person has been trained? To now go and work at where? Is the empower training better than our institutional training? Hell NO!

What an average Nigerian youth needs is a better atmosphere to strive with a lot of knowledge lying low unused.
Buhari, make available soft loans for our youths for business and do away with this second third NYSC that is doing more harm than good.
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2018
post=69538234:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
Wailers, go do.l something better with your lives rather than wailing online.
You guys know yourselves.
God bless me indeed undecided lipsrsealed undecided y na that we are approaching elections?
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2018
princechurchill:
Looks like N power only exist in the North( shoe shining,and barrow)
That is not true

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by ednut1(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2018
planetx13:
Pls can someone tell Mr killer barbecue to get a life .... I think if he spends as much time as he does on Nairaland talking trash always, on his business, he will poison less people with his bbq
has no bbq business. All a na format. Na paid bmc agent
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by gonkin(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Campaign stunt.
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by GabrielAganyi(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Where are we to get the stamp and sign stuff from
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by erico2k2(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2018
GavelSlam:
Half a million.

That's 1 in 300 of our youth are engaged in this scheme alone.

Commendable.
can I ask you what they do.I don't know hence I am asking.
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by GavelSlam: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2018
erico2k2:

can I ask you what they do.I don't know hence I am asking.

Please follow this link:

http://www.npower.gov.ng/about-us.html
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2018
mysteriousman:
And their children have jobs that pay 200-300k a month and the children of the poor feed on Npower why won't the poverty margin continue to widden.
200-300k keh Will they even take such job undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by profdotcom: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2018
GabrielAganyi:
Where are we to get the stamp and sign stuff from
Just click on "Resign'' it will be signed automatically, u can now screenshot and send.....
sense will not kill me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by chupe(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2018
The electronic devices of the first batch have not been fully distributed, and some backlogs have not been cleared .... fraud...
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by ATUEGBU2: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2018
Npower Deployment 2018 – See the Latest News Update Here

CKECK YOUR NAMES HERE

Npower Deployment 2018
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by adecz: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2018
undecided undecided
Enslaving our youth..

I know of some beneficiaries in
some states who get only 10k monthly but
for over 3 months they have not
recieved this pittance.

APC led by Buhari are clueless on
how to move this country forward.

Buhari enjoys power & leadership just
for the glory, but lacks the intellectual capacity
to impact pisitively in excercise of power.
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Iziquiel(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2018
mysteriousman:
Oga Ade, nobody force you to apply o. If you no want millions of people dey wey wan sieze this opportunity. All you guys do is to complain. Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Iziquiel(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

The Best president Ever! lipsrsealed even those Wailing are among the Beneficiaries!
Guy I tire for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Iziquiel(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2018
princechurchill:
Looks like N power only exist in the North( shoe shining,and barrow)
I live in Anambra State and I know three guys who have been benefitting from this scheme for over six months. The funniest thing is that, they don't even go to their Primary Place of Assignment, so shut up..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Enice(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2018
spartan50:
You are just feeding lazy youths... Election is around the corner... So you want to buy us.. We are not voting you sir
Don't vote if you don't want to but don't use the word "WE". 178K people did not vote for Fayemi in the recent Ekiti guber election, and even with all your online hype, he still won.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Dinho20(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2018
post=69538234:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
Wailers, go do.l something better with your lives rather than wailing online.
You guys know yourselves.
we can vote buhari on one condition, tell President Buhari to instruct FADAMA to pay us our grant world bank gave to empower unemployed youths in Nigeria, then I will vote massively for buhari come 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by chriseal: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2018
Can this help thousands that have lost their means of livelihood in the last 3 years? Can this comfort our broken hearts and sorrows we feel each day? Innocent bloods they have spilled and our daily cry unto God will rise against them. Their plans will not succeeded. Nigerians, be wise!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Jobs In Abuja At Bilview Energy / What You Should Be Doing If You’re Unemployed / National Hospital, Abuja Recruitment 2017. See Vacancies & Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.