Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August (20797 Views)

Unemployment Rate Dropped By 1.1% In Q1 – NBS / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by erico2k2(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Please follow this link:

http://www.npower.gov.ng/about-us.html
oK I HAVE READ FRU IT, I NOW UNDERSTAND, SO BASICALLY YOU GO THERE TO QCQUIRE SKILLS, NOW AFTER THE SKILLS ACQUIRED YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOOK FOR WORK RIGHT?
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Ihateyoumod: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:
Commendable but his kids and Npower walk on different lanes. After suffering for 4-6 years in the university, you have no choice but to settle for a 30k program.

We should rather advocate for equitable distribution of income in Nigeria. Not a wage structure that gets the rich richer and the masses poorer.

And wrong timing, opposition will have next year's election in mind.

A govt provides u with the opportunity to do something while u try to find ur feet, u complain n want to throw them out to bring in a govt who will not provide anything..... Like they did for 16 years.....the mumuness n this country is too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by gurunlocker: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2018
I always knew that was the trick. Delay the deployment till when election is close so they can use it for campaign like its a permanent job. What if they lose the general election?
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Ihateyoumod: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Jethrolite:
I'm so disappointed Buhari turned out to be just another worthless politician. These guys will go in and their stipends may not be paid.

Tht will happen only n a PDP Gejs gov

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Ha! Nigerians like to complain especially those wailers. If Buhari no engage them, una go talk now he engaged them una still dey complain. Even if Buhari's government dey give unemployed graduate 1 million Naira each they will still complain. Una no dey tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Olalekanbanky1(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2018
alphaconde:
so we only start benefiting less than 1 year to reelection.

who else has given up totally like me
indicate with the like button

There's a 'resign' corner on ur npower portal. Just go there and click it instead of advertising ur hatred for the president. Is it his fault? With which money shud he pay u wen d NA refused to sign d budget in time since last yr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Thanks for explaining to that mumu. His type would be the first person to go to Npower's page about their stipends not being paid. Afolabi Imokhude already explained why they were not engaged, which is the budget that was signed late by NASS.
Olalekanbanky1:

There's a 'resign' corner on ur npower portal. Just go there and click it instead of advertising ur hatred for the president. Is it his fault? With which money shud he pay u wen d NA refused to sign d budget in time since last yr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by pearloomee: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2018
is it just me that thinks this N-power is just a scam. they all paint it as a good motive but in the long run i feel they are just using the youths. i tried to look into the public schools today and i checked the age range of the teachers, they are probably in their forties and fifties now my problem is this teachers started working for the govt at a very early stage of their life which means that they were employed into the civil service in their youthful years. Now back to N-power, what happens to the old workers who were given just a 2 year contract to earn 30,000 and its called empowerment. why can't the government employ the Youths into the different sectors of the economy instead of saying you are giving them a job of 30,000 for 2years. stop enslaving the youth........ your children cannot sustain themselves with just 30,000 in a week. Who are we deceiving in this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Printerscanner: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2018
alphaconde:
so we only start benefiting less than 1 year to reelection.

who else has given up totally like me
indicate with the like button

You have just one vote remember. Recall also that it is not those that vote matters but those counting the votes. WE are the one counting the votes and announcing the result. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by gmumeen: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
No matter what I ll still commend Buhari on this initiative, because this money they're paying the npower applicants used to be siphon by some set of people in the country

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by spartan50(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Enice:
Don't vote if you don't want to but don't use the word "WE". 178K people did not vote for Fayemi in the recent Ekiti guber election, and even with all your online hype, he still won.
Bros look front abeg...

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by KazeemIbrahim1: 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

A govt provides u with the opportunity to do something while u try to find ur feet, u complain n want to throw them out to bring in a govt who will not provide anything..... Like they did for 16 years.....the mumuness n this country is too much
It's erroneous to assume anyone who criticises the government wants to throw em out or is with PDP....
Sane countries narrow down gap between the rich and the poor. It's not same here. ...

I want a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by ststyreal(f): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:
Commendable but his kids and Npower walk on different lanes. After suffering for 4-6 years in the university, you have no choice but to settle for a 30k program.

We should rather advocate for equitable distribution of income in Nigeria. Not a wage structure that gets the rich richer and the masses poorer.

And wrong timing, opposition will have next year's election in mind.
Opposition should increase it to 50,000 and watch the youth vote them in.
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by VALIZUGOD(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thank you sir for the impending alert come August 31.
30K without security is complete bullshit. I'll still use my PVC to give you red card in 2019.
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by KazeemIbrahim1: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
ststyreal:

Opposition should increase it to 50,000 and watch the youth vote them in.

Like I always say, I pray for a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by KazeemIbrahim1: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
ststyreal:

What if another party promise to increase the pay to 50,000, do you think the youth will still vote buhari
People who would vote know their candidates already. Believe me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by FKMagazine(m): 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!
Get complete oil & Gas manual at a give away price - for just #500 (naira) only. This a manual I normally sell for 5k for those who who me. You will never regret you have it...hence, you will start making money immediately...Yes, I mean immediately.

N.B. All kits needed to boost & kick-start the Biz is already inside plus other follow-up links, pls don't call or text me if u don't have a little start up capital.

Making Money Made Easier!!!
you can whatsapp me on: 09073982244 to order immediately

This is an opportunity of a life time, dont miss it!
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Abdulkatcha(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
god bless pmb god bless npower

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by baridamben(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
sykeng:
how much is 30k? nonsense, create enabling environment for life to thrive.
It's a social investment program, something that happens in any country that takes the welfare of citizens seriously. The ignorance of some Nigerians stink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by baridamben(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kylekent59:
Nigerian politicians are very funny. It is very obvious he is trying to buy the youth in supporting him come 2019.
grin

Those days of house help ehhh, when your parent goes to work, the house help will discipline the child, when it's 6 PM, you together with the house help know that it's time for mum and dad to return home.

At 5:50, she will start petting you, calling you sweet names, starts playing with you Just because he doesn't want you to tell them what she did to you while they were at work. grin grin

This strategy is so funny grin grin grin

Well, this is a good development, he deserves to be appreciated
For your information, any government in power can bulldoze its way to re-election without having to pay anyone a dime. All the other previous presidents who got reelected, how much did they pay the masses? This program was part of President Buhari's campaign promises in 2015, the first batch had been done a long time ago, and the process of recruiting for the second batch started last year. It was not politics then. Why do sorry ass Nigerians use their mouth to make life difficult for themselves? By the way, would it not be better to use a social investment program that puts money in the pocket of citizens to campaign than to use thugs to unleash violence on people and steal their mandate as we see in the south south region? When you see a good thing just say it's a good thing, that's the only way you encourage them to do more. Saying what a government has done is good does not mean you can't say what they did somewhere else is bad when bad things happen. Opposition does not mean ungrateful attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by sykeng(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
baridamben:

It's a social investment program, something that happens in any country that takes the welfare of citizens seriously. The ignorance of some Nigerians stink.

you mean Naija Government takes the welfare of citizens seriously? my friend go look bush.
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by WilsonGideon1: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Majority of n-power volunteers applied without knowing any body in government and were chosen for the program(most especially 2016 batch). This program has really helped so many families and it has also helped in reducing crime rate in the society.we appreciate the federal government led by president Muhammadu Buhari for this gesture.We urge the federal government to please turn this empowerment to permanent employment.
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by PropertyDeals(f): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:

People who would vote know their candidates already. Believe me.
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by sprints1: 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Don't be silly.

Npower is a platform for you to use and easily launch yourself.

Must everyone always think of getting jobs? Why not think of creating jobs and be an employer instead of an employee?

Npower affords you such an opportunity. Be prudent, diligent and focused and you will be able to get your needed capital for your own business and therefore become an employer of labour.

Stop being a lazy youth.
on top #30k I save it for 2 years that is #720k won't I feed cater for Bills and shelter yet u say I will use to start business bro think well...it is advisable for some who has a good job so he can use the #720k to start business not for people that depend on only it
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by sprints1: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

u think like a rabbit what is the benefit of n power to the masses...40% of the so called beneficiaries do not even report to duty when being posted...if the government are wise enough to use the npower programme to start program to teach young graduates vocation and at the end of the program award the best with something they can work on it will better...useless APC and PDP government no vision or whatsoever
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by Ihateyoumod: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
sprints1:
u think like a rabbit what is the benefit of n power to the masses...40% of the so called beneficiaries do not even report to duty when being posted...if the government are wise enough to use the npower programme to start program to teach young graduates vocation and at the end of the program award the best with something they can work on it will better...useless APC and PDP government no vision or whatsoever

Where did u get the percentage u quoted up der?, who calculated d percentage, is it just a figment of ur imagination. Pls quote me again wen u have sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by JamesIkosong(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Why struggle alone when there's someone ready to help?

Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by chaiks: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2018
please has anyone checked if he has been deployed yesterday? the last time, I only uploaded my ID and since then , no show. hope I will be selected?
Re: Buhari Raises N-power Gear, Half Million Beneficiaries By 1 August by odunbaku4real(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
I am writin dis post wit mixed feeln of joy and enthuasm on one side nd deep sense of regret on d oda side. First, im so elated fr those patriotic nd right thinkin Nigerian youths who ave at least, commended PMB govt, fr tacklin unemployment nd poverty thru his SIP by engagn half a million by august. While, I feel so sorry fr some ingrate and unrewardin youths who wil neva see anythin gud abt a govt even if such govt is tryn to do sometn gud fr dem. These unscrupulous elements are just like dat ungrateful servant wit 1 talent in d bible, who did not knw how to add 1nd 1 to bcome 2 but rather to mourn abt those wit bigger talents. And his reward was shame nd takin away his talent. Finally, my fellow nigerians, our country can only be beta nt by unreasonably criticising d govt, bt by constructive criticism nd due appraisal dey deserved. Therefore, on behalf of half a million youths, Im sayin thank you president buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Jobs In Abuja At Bilview Energy / What You Should Be Doing If You’re Unemployed / National Hospital, Abuja Recruitment 2017. See Vacancies & Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.