Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State (32880 Views)

Breaking: Wife Of Kogi Chief Imam Murdered In Bloody Attack (photo) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Fulanis Killed By Mambilla Militia In Taraba Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by BoneBlogger(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2018
The Chief Imam of Bachi Community, Riyom local government area of Plateau state, has been killed by unknown assailants.The cleric identified as Alhaji Abdullahi Bachi, was said to have been brutally murdered in his community by armed militia on Wednesday night.

Until his death, the Imam reportedly worked tirelessly to ensure eace is restored in parts of Bachi where he had his early life. He was part of so many Peace committees initiated by INGOs, CBOs, local government ,State and National level interventions.

A Facebook user took to the platform to share the sad news as he wrote;

Today my heart bleeds. We lost an amazing peace builder who has worked tirelessly to make sure Peace is restored in parts of Bachi where he had his early life. He was part of so many Peace committees initiated by INGOs, CBOs, local government ,State and National level interventions. He was brutally Murdered yesterday night by criminals from his Community for standing for Peace and preaching against drums of war.

He was the Chief Imam of Bachi Alh. Abdullahi Imam whom I will personally miss for helping me mobilize participants for my programs in Riyom and for standing out tall for PEACE and UNITY. He was a hundred Men in one and I can't stop crying because I have lost one of my key drivers of Peace processes in Riyom and Plateau atlarge.

If you think you can streotype a particular tribe, understand that there are good eggs from every tribe that are working day and night to keep communities safe.

May your Killers never see rest until they face the law.
#PeaceInPlateau
#AllLivesMatter

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/fulani-chief-imam-murdered-by-armed-militia-in-plateau-state-photos.html

6 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by eezeribe(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2018
At least his blood will atone for the thousands of innocent farmers killed across different states in Nigeria by his brothers...

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Niyeal(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2018
Aljanah fidaus

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2018
These Imams are far better than the pastors we have around
. They don't deserve such a gruesome death

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by FarahAideed: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2018
Seems he was killed by his fellow Fulanis for trying to preach peace to the blood thirsty ones

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Daviddson(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2018
^^Rushdie finally made a sensible post today. grin
When I saw the headline, the first thing that came to my mind was that his fellow Fulani men may have killed him probably because he wasn't supporting their violence or has been shielding Christians from them whenever they attack Christian communities, like the news of another imam who did so spread like wildfire last week.

18 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Donald95(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
Seems he was killed by his fellow Fulanis for trying to preach peace to the blood thirsty ones

Yes probably. Those guys hate peace, Just as Terrorist Buhari hates seeing Igbos and Christians in Nigeria at peace

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Lipscomb(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy we all know what will be the outcome of this atrocity .

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by tribalistseun: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2018
Oh my God, 1000 innocent blood will now be used for compensation.

Buhari have destroyed this country, why can't we just say to your tent O Isreal and everyone will go their way.

So that the people who like killing and suffering will go their way while people who want progress will go their own way.

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Mutuwa(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2018
Daviddson:
^^Rushdie finally made a sensible post today. grin
When I saw the headline, the first thing that came to my mind was that his fellow Fulani men may have killed him probably because he wasn't supporting their violence or has been shielding Christians from them whenever they attack Christian communities, like the news of another imam who did so spread like wildfire last week.

Not really far from the truth.A friend at STF Jos while reiterating his days at the troubled areas explained how both warring parties really may not like to settle.it is as if they like what they do,according to him.So anyone against their agenda may not live to see the next day.
War has since become business .

12 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by OneCorner: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:
At least his blood will atone for the thousands of innocent farmers killed across different states in Nigeria by his brothers...
Mmm Igbo amaka.
Our way of thinking surpasses any oda tribe

6 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Sirpaul(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by elganzar(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Friday's prayer:

Dear lord,

Please help us to care,whenever it's a fulani that is killed/hurt...They're humans like us; who cares if they exalt cows above human lives,who cares if violence nd folly is in their nature (not all of them tho)...there's just this thingy bell of joy that rings in my gentle heart,wen it's them INSTEAD...till you do this, I JUST DON'T GIVE A F!UCK

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Akeos(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
backfired......
back2sender...

if you know you know
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by TreasuredGlory: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
T
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Ebimor96: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by loveth360(f): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
the best form of defence is attack,

fulani people are out for media defence.so that they will continue with their agenda.

Day before yesterday was fulani community attacked,
today fulani imam killed,next will be fulani children kidnapped.

Not everybody will fail for una trick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by icedfire(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
tribalistseun:
Oh my God, 1000 innocent blood will now be used for compensation.

Buhari have destroyed this country
it doesn't work that way bro. They only kill for their cows. They have no value for human lives so they may let this slide.. it's when a cow is killed that u should be expecting at least 100 Hunan lives as sacrifice..

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by sirzent(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:
FarahAideed:
OneCorner:

Mmm Igbo amaka.
Our way of thinking surpasses any oda tribe

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by mustafa006: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:
U extremely stupid and u are part of the problem

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Dollyak(f): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is sad and extremely provocative irrespective of ones stance. The blame falls squarely on the government I'm afraid. This is the result of a perceive injustice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by ollah2: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Christianazation agenda on the rise, they are killing Muslims so they can christianize Nigeria. The powers of old Gods and new will never let it happen.

7 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Quidquopro: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

You made sense.

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by lastmessenger: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Another fake news for them to go on rampage and start killing people

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by tstx(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
okay... Reprisal attack loading

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by Tomoyayi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
I blame Nigerians.

This is what we get:

When people vote with sentiment.

When people sell their votes because of money that cannot change their life in any positive way.

When people put religion and tribe to be more important than a human life. We are humans first before those other things.

When people forget that one bad deed can wipe out all your good deeds.

When people forget change is the only constant thing in life. Everything that has a beginning has an end.

When people forget history. A gold plated Iron bar is not and can never be a gold bar.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by benben1000: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:
[s]At least his blood will atone for the thousands of innocent farmers killed across different states in Nigeria by his brothers[/s]...
Afonja aka Sarrki with Igbo moniker enjoying these killings. Wicked things!

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bachi, Fulani Imam Murdered By Armed Militia In Plateau State by blackaxe78: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
eezeribe:

Stop displaying the dominant gene of stupidity in you.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Kingsley Unokhogie Escapes Assassination Attempt Along Benin Asaba Road / Woman Pour Hot Oil On Lover For Refusin To Marry Her / Woman Bites Off Friend’s Lip Over Gossip (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.