Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (46817 Views)

Woman Was Sentenced To Death After Cultists Killed Her Lecturer Lover. Photos / How Cultists Killed Eze Nwah-Onuh, 105-Year-Old Traditional Ruler In Enugu State / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2018
rOsy247:

U are not only senseless u also blind else you would have seen people post pics of some of them they know, above.

Remain in your naivety and continue to make opinion without fact. Shallow!!! I'm done wasting time on you.
grin grin grin grin calm! down! love! we are only having a chat, i thought you are civilised, were are your manners? grin

i am senseless and blind? dammm!! that's bit harsh! shocked
i am not asking you about what people posted, i am asking about your own prove of people they have murdered that you know, how does the killings affect YOU personally? did they kill any of your family? it's not a dfficult questions.
you are just concluding on what other people posted? what if they are wrong? tell me! have you personally met anyone! who they killed their family? if not, then i rest my case. grin
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by rOsy247(f): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2018
jennybarbie:

Guy...if you reside in Eleme you won't feel anything for these guys especially MBA...I'm a resident with my family...we had to pack to another place for safety...so many persons have been killed by them and also kidnapped...my former pastor was kidnapped and killed by them...no mercy for the wicked...

No need trying to prove anything to that shallow minded thing. His brain can't decipher.
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2018
rOsy247:

No need trying to prove anything to that shallow minded thing. His brain can't decipher.
yes, because you have no prove! your Anger is based on sentiments and Mob crucifixion. the police and people says they were kidnappers so you believed it too, i think you will see that you appear to be gullible. your brains doesn't seem to decipher either. grin
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2018
iukpe:
cheesy cheesy cheesy This country is slowly eliminating her youth. It's not completely their fault that they derailed. It's not completely their fault that they could not grow up in a law abiding society where they believed in hard work, fair play, decency and honesty.
We need to massively rehabilitate our youth. Herdsmen, terrorists, cultists, drugs addicts, kidnappers, militants, robbers, fraudsters, prostitutes, thugs and ritualists.
They all need help through a nation wide campaign bigger than any political campaign. This must come from the same society that couldn't give them anything else to hope for.
##Stop the killing of youth##
Arrest them, lock them away, show them love, but let's slow down the killings.
very nicely put! the best comment on this topic, thank you!!
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by clintino700(m): 11:03am On Jul 21, 2018
This is a fact, I personally know a family in ebubu, eleme he killed Someone...
barinedan:
Please if you don't have anything to say, it is better you walk away, you don't know how long those idiots have been terrorizing the people of Ebubu, kidnapping taking ransom and still killing their victims, raping and other forms of criminal acts have been unleashed on innocent souls, do you expect the security agents to spread red carpets for them? These boys have been arrested on several times and their god fathers constantly secure their bail, it is better they too taste death
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=Truckpusher post=69551433][/quot

U made me laugh so loud grin grin grin lolz
Re: 4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by odysey: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
oslae:
This comment of yours is so disgusting right now, I can't even find words to reply you. You've clearly not been a victim of kidnappers else you wouldn't post this nonsense.

Eleme land has lost prestigious people and innocent lives in the hand of these boys, tortured for no reason just because they are doing well or their relations are.

I've watched children cry because their fathers, mother's and uncle's were taken away from them, even after paying ransoms.

We have no pity for them, this is the greatest news in Eleme right now so you can take your useless comments and thoughts and shove it right up your ass because we don't care.

Next time make enquires before commenting bullshit. Tortured before killing them sounds so good.

what if they're innocent 97% of the time they're innocents killed and displayed as criminals and nothing justifies extra judicial killings All who support this will Reap it. not a wish its a principle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours / Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.