Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment (50226 Views)

TIME Writer, Rajvanshi Locks Her Twitter Account Due To Attack From Nigerians / Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by shedy03(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
"woman who helped her nation manage its finances most prudently and was instrumental to pulling many millions out of poverty"
Sadly, most that were pulled out of poverty by GEJ's govt have been pushed back to poverty by APC/PMB's govt.
abi i lie?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Nwaisuochi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
aniomafirstson:
adaigbo

our very own

God bless the Igbo nation
isee! Isee! Isee!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Bizibi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Haters have arrived!!!!
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
eyeview:
One thing i couldn't help but notice with GEJ's former appointees is that since leaving office, most of them have been soaring to greater heights on the international scene. Thats competence.
In all honesty, which of Buhari's appointees can we boast of securing international job offers and recognition on leaving office? Is it the ones with questionable certificates or is it Buhari himself who has only primary school FSLC but occupying an office constituionally made for waec holders(minimum), a criminal offence worthy of jail time.
Amina Muhammed a former minister of environment under Buhari was forced to resigned by the almighty United Nations.
Abi you no dey see well.
Which Jonathan minister was called to represent any international organization while serving??

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Thinkyoung1960: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
Baba Jonathan, I just miss this man govt
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Icon79(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
That's my sista, right there! Ada Igbo!!

Igbo kwenu!!!

Aunty Kemi, on the other hand, would be out there forging NYSC certificates. Talk about FAKE PEOPLE angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by thunderbabs: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
dhabrite:
She was in the heart of a corrupt government!!!

A circle that swndled millions of Nigerians.

I want to believe she played her part too in the scam.

We were all in the heart of a corrupt govt during Jonathan. Dont single her out

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by madridsta007(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
eyeview:
One thing i couldn't help but notice with GEJ's former appointees is that since leaving office, most of them have been soaring to greater heights on the international scene. Thats competence.
In all honesty, which of Buhari's appointees can we boast of securing international job offers and recognition on leaving office? Is it the ones with questionable certificates or is it Buhari himself who has only primary school FSLC but occupying an office constituionally made for waec holders(minimum), a criminal offence worthy of jail time.

LOL.
With this truth you have spoken, they will come for you oo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Ham5ter(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

PLEASE MENTION OTHERS, and by the way, NOI was first spotted and brought to lime-lite by OBJ
Akinwunmi Adesina formerly Minister of agriculture Current President of African developmental bank

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Impregnable101: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
biacan:
I miss Johnathan so much kiss kiss kiss kiss
what's up

What happened to ur "generalqueen" moniker?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by kaymandak(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Where the money

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by holluwai(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
And what will she be doing on Twitter?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by FKMagazine(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
omodapson:

Amina Mohammed served as a minister under Buhari, she's now Deputy Secretary General at UN. Stop playing politics with everything and open your mind to be free.

And is it serving under pres. buhari for less than 2 years (2015-2016) that gave her the opportunity for working as Deputy Sec. Gen. @UN?
Oga, appreciate Jonathan effort for Nigeria once...haba

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by manmoraskk: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
eyeview:
Formal minister of environmental “Amina J. Mohammed ” now Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations.. next time you get your fact right. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by koladebrainiac(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
eyeview:
WHO AND WHO PLEASE? and Please Okonjo Iweala was discovered by Obasanjo.Femi Adeshina we agreed so who else abi all these Reno Omikri and who else again

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by legba1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
eyeview:

GEJ appointee bii bawo...baba iyabo brought her into the polity.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by DjEboss(m): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
That's our able ex presidoooo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
eyeview:
I love this... Nice observation bruh.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by omodapson(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
FKMagazine:

And is it serving under pres. buhari for less than 2 years (2015-2016) that gave her the opportunity for working as Deputy Sec. Gen. @UN?

Appreciate Jonathan for what? Is it Jonathan that gave NOI the Twitter appointment? It's the good works of NOI that is making way for her and not politicking as you lot think. Besides, it was Obasanjo who first made NOI a minister.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Machinegun91(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Zamfara and Sokoto how far? hope they are all Muslims
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
eyeview:
savage is here, I wonder when we will learn to aim high but not intruding into bad space has You are doing
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Oblang(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
eyeview:

Amina Mohammed did not even leave office b4 appointed as UN Deputy Secretary General. So what are u saying..
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by biacan(f): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Impregnable101:
what's up

What happened to ur "" moniker?
Do I know you
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by bopm: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
omowolewa:
Prudently? GEJ, Dasuki still dey prison oo o

wch stupid prison? do u knw hw many multiple bails dasuki had gotten yet the tyrant govt who got to power tru the law has unendingly refused to obey the law. if they have something on dasuki am sure by nw dasuki would have done his 3rd anniversary in prison. sentiments and barbarism will not get us anywhere in this nation.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Oblang(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
FKMagazine:

And is it Gej that brought NOI in the first place?
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ham5ter:

Akinwunmi Adesina formerly Minister of agriculture Current President of African developmental bank

OK
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Praktikals(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
eyeview:
If you believe PMB who rose to d rank of a general in the NA does not have the EQUIVALENT of WAEC, you are so gullible, vulnerable and myopic.
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by arsenal33: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
aniomafirstson:

mechie onu

your kemi took us to recession with dumbhead buhari
as a result of the GEJ looting
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by KazeemIbrahim1: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nwaisuochi:
isee! Isee! Isee!
O ga-adiri unu na mma

Re: Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment by Alaska90(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
omodapson:

Amina Mohammed served as a minister under Buhari, she's now Deputy Secretary General at UN. Stop playing politics with everything and open your mind to be free.

Nigerians can never be free! Get yourself a visa and leave them in their miseries. I did that long time ago and I am thanking God now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates / Benjamin Collins: Army Buries Soldier Tortured To Death By Senior Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.