Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early (22889 Views)

I Declared Ifeanyi Ubah Winner To Save My Life – Returning Officer / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by raphaeladeyele: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
With God, all things are possible.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by FriendNG: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Buhari.

Deep down in my inner recesses,do I want Buhari to win?no. But the more the general election draws closer, the more I have resigned myself to the logical conclusion that this man will return back as the President.

He is 75 years old,and will be around 80 when he leaves.

Let us take a moment to ponder about that. 75 Years old.

A lot of people have been saying, go get your PVC. But after getting the PVC,who do you vote for?Buhari has the structures put in place already, as compared to the other assumed candidates.

In the West, he has Tinubu. The El-rufai's are in the North. Judas Iscariot(Okorocha)is in the East. Amaechi is in the South,Yahaya and Ortom(forget his leaving the APC) are very much in the middle belt.

But what does Buhari want?he was a Federal Petroleum Commissioner(Minister) in the 70's. He was the Governor of the North in the 70's. He was the President of Nigeria(via Coup) in the 80's. He is the President now.

What does Buhari want again?

He joined the Army in 1961, and since then has been on Nigeria payroll until now July 20 2018.

What does Buhari want?

Second and the last term.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by rottennaija(m): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Buhari.

Deep down in my inner recesses,do I want Buhari to win?no. But the more the general election draws closer, the more I have resigned myself to the logical conclusion that this man will return back as the President.

A lot of people have been saying, go get your PVC. But after getting the PVC,who do you vote for?Buhari has the structures put in place already, as compared to the other assumed candidates.

In the West, he has Tinubu. The El-rufai's are in the North. Judas Iscariot(Okorocha)is in the East. Amaechi is in the South,Yahaya and Ortom(forget his leaving the APC) are very much in the middle belt.

But what does Buhari want?he was a Federal Petroleum Commissioner(Minister) in the 70's. He was the Governor of the North in the 70's. He was the President of Nigeria(via Coup) in the 80's. He is the President now.

He joined the Army in 1961, and since then has been on Nigeria payroll until now July 20 2018.

What does Buhari want?

To fix this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by yusufyo: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
Buhari.

What does Buhari want?
Buhari is not going there because himself but beacause of people like u who are so myopic and can only read and write and not educated.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Akpacha(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
A failed and empty headed president, still seeking re-election at 75yrs. Truly Nigeria is shithole.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by bikefab(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
God rules in the affairs of men, let his will be done.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by els0nm0rali(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Who cares when, how or why you declared your second term. Just provide security of lives and properties and prosecute corrupt public officials. Is that too hard to ask for?

As for me and my household we are not voting for you. Simple.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by cyprex: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Firefire:
Wonder why a failure parsonnified individual is looking for another term To compelelt detroy the country.

FAILED ENTITY.

where you so filled with fury that you murdered your grammar?
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Elfaris(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
My PVC is ready and I know who am voting for.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
Like we actually care... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Icon79(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good point sha. And I have made the same argument myself. We kept shouting about sending Buhari back to Duara but, the election is only a few months away and we still don't have any credible/consensus candidate to challenge him yet.

O pari

Favbolu:

That is why I said it only God that can remove Buhari,
Let not deceive ourself... OK can you name one candidate/ party that can stand Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by nnonso10: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is a 3-in-1 Training package that better introduce you to world of Photography, Digitally Marketing as well as craft design branding for your business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 PHOTOGRAPHY: learn the various aspect of photography
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

You don't want to be anywhere on 21st of July and it is absolutely FREE. No training materials to buy, no fees to pay for this training. Just come with your camera/phone, laptop/device & writing materials

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Oracle4: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Sai Baba. God is always your strength.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Buhari.

What does Buhari want?

75 years old Lol. His younger sister celebrated her eighty something birthday recently. So, how can a younger sister be older than that stone-faced idiot we have in Aso Rock? The truth is that he's at least 85.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Kingosytex(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
lets get our PVCs ready, we need to send dat old man back to daura. he has done more harm than good
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by CoolAmbience(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Buhari.

What does Buhari want?

Are his desires within the confines of the law? That should be the question. We all want something. Maybe, you should start by telling us what you want.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Dinho20(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Am A Core IGBO Guy, I Rather Vote Buhari Than To Vote For Any Yoruba Candidate.
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shame no catch this man to go back home and rest? I pray dat God deliver us from people who make people to suffer. Mr president has been a disappointment to Nigeria. We've lost hope,vision n direction. People DIE untimely day by day and nothing is done. Hunger is in d land,no sufficient job opportunities,poor social amenities. Imagine:if dat our most hospitals are gud n standard,why would de go out for treatments. Why build other country and leave ours in tatters. Education,health,security and agriculture are RELEVANT in most societies bt we lack it all sufficiently. Africa my africa. Is this why we got independence? Why are we wicked and selfish? Are leaders not servants? Why do our leaders flex our own resources? Where are our taxes going to? Who will help us? When will true change/transformation come? When will all these end? God we need ur presence. "Save us from the enemies,with God on our side, we will win and he will defeat our enemies" -psalms....... SO HELP US LORD, AMEN!
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Abujalal: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Firefire:
Wonder why a failure parsonnified individual is looking for another term To compelelt detroy the country.

FAILED ENTITY.
Omo U Go Fear English
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by gentlegenius(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Buhari.

What does Buhari want?
You've not even mention the number of times buhari contested and lost elections in Nigeria. Though he finally won and was given the office he always desperately seek, he has been so clueless, and incapable of solving any of Nigeria's major problems. This is because he was only desperate for power, he was not in any way prepared to solve any problem in this country. Despite his apparent failure in office, he's is still seeking to rule again.
Pls help me ask them...

What really does buhari want again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by murmee: 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
tstx:
So you think.... The only reason GEJ lost was because he really didn't want a win. PMB is not like GEJ, he is power crazed. To win the only thing he need do is rig the life out of the election.. Which is as simple as ABC because he is an incumbent president... Whether we like it or not... no matter how hard we pray... no matter how we the citizens cry out to God.. Buhari will win 2019 election

Even our pastors will prophesy in his favour because they know the truth... Just watch and see .
That was how I told my brother in law (a Professor at OAU) that Fayemi will win the Ekiti Governorship election. I told him so about a week to the elections but he did not believe me. What my in law does not realise is that elections in Nigeria is not academic based where 2+2 equals 4. The truth is that in Nigeria's elections 2+2 can equal 0 or equal 22!
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by biztip: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
its good BC he also announced his homecoming early
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
HungerBAD:
Buhari.

What does Buhari want?

Sir, I give you my first MAXIMUM RESPECT I've NEVER given anyone on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by Franklyspeakin: 12:15am On Jul 21, 2018
He would soon remove him. Don't worry.

Favbolu:
It's only God that can remove Buhari... Ride on our president

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by HungerBAD: 12:43am On Jul 21, 2018
NoSidonLook:

Sir, I give you my first MAXIMUM RESPECT I've NEVER given anyone on nairaland.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by ogefilam2(m): 6:19am On Jul 21, 2018
buhari again?
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by kotv: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2018
We know he's going to rig himself back in 2019. Why does he need to keep on torturing us by reminding the country of his plans? Does he hate us that much?
Buhari leave us alone. We know already that you plan to continue spreading your suffering. Just leave us alone to suffer in peace
Re: Buhari: Why I Declared My Second Term Bid Early by sagio09: 7:00am On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=69566449][/quote]God go punish all ur entire family for quoting me. The daughter of chukwuemeka d drog barron... Get d Bleep out undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Visited By Abdulmumeen Jibril, Femi Gbajabiamila Campaign Director / How Lagos Is Dying / Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.